F1 2020 - Wishlist/ideas/hopes/suggestions for the future F1 Game(s)

14 hours ago, MrGhostO1O said:

Sometimes I wonder what a larger developer with more funds could do with the official Formual 1 license.

I am not intending to discredit CM even if I post/say some heavy stuff about them sometimes (it is just "chronic frustration" :classic_biggrin:). They are good developers if you look at other products of them but they are simply too small and unequipped for annual releases of sports games such as F1 or FIFA. Each year it feels like they are a decade behind in terms of content and quality control. It is just too big for them.

I don't think a larger / richer developer would do any better. For an annual release with an official license, there's simply no financial incentive to produce a "perfect" game. Besides, the way some companies have become very large / rich is that they've been releasing license based games with very profitable micro transactions. Specifically I'm talking about Electronic Arts. I spent years in the esports community of the NHL-series, and I can tell you that what CM is giving us with their annual releases is a light year ahead of what EA does with its NHL franchise, for example. Every year they remove a few features and add a couple of "new" ones, which actually are just features that were removed a few years earlier. It's an endless cycle of milking the cash cow. FIFA is in a better state, but that's simply because they have some true competition, unlike with many other license-based games. What I'd like to see is for the Formula One Management to sell the license to at least two different devs instead of selling it as an exclusive. It's the only way we the players could have a real effect on the direction and quality of the games, because we could so easily vote with our wallets. Codemasters has the talent and capability of producing fantastic racing games - what they lack is the need to do so with F1.

• Like 1

The idea of race highlights is awesome, but it still can be improved. Like the highlights including other drivers impressive move, collision, technical problem as well.

I like in F1 2019 you can customize your F1 decal, but maybe more customization options? A little bit wider, less longer of your car. And customize sponsor decal where to stick as well.

League is awesome, but I really need an option for separate practice, qualify and race into different days. Speaking of practice in league, only P1 seems a bit strange.

Maybe players can create their own team, customize their F1 team icon. And show their team name in multiplayer mode instead driving a "Multiplayer car".

R&D in multiplayer or league. Seems more fun to me to improve my own car.

Make something that can prevent those guys who intentionally making people out of the race.

While pit in, the car steering seems strange for me. The car already turn but the steering wheel still not turn yet.

Under investigation before giving any penalties.

Rework the penalty system, kinda strange when I receive penalty by causing collision. But I am the one that being crash at the rear.

Driving same car in 10 seasons kinda weird. Maybe driving cars from F1 2010 to F1 2020.

Make the driver talk please, and different engineer in different team. I don't wanna see Jeff can read my mind, and same engineer in other team.

Posted (edited)

Like I keep say some things needed are:

Most of my idea are for cockpit view drivers.

Wheel display to carry all MFD information and when you change a settings like break his the wheel display changes to brake bias show old & new setting. The MFD delays our input to the game especially the short cuts because the menu pops off even when turn off , the short cuts become the long cut in the end. Its like trying a under cut after a VSC  restart 2 laps later when the team you try to beat pitted during the VSC. You should fix that now!

Same for everything else. 

When Jeff give a good strategy it comes up only on straights 1 or 2 laps before it's a bad Idea in the wheel display when a button for yes or we can say yes or no to Jeff since most off us use the voice commands.

The cockpit view improved so when racing wheel to wheel we can see the car next to us.

Better mirrors so again when racing wheel to wheel we can give each other better room and less crashing.

Better penalty system I don't see y I get hit in the back & get penalties.

When you go wide & loose time it should not go towards a penalty. Hell you already lost time.

Like in real life if you cut a corner & loose time you should not get a penalty unless you came back on way to fast or if u miss the marker guide like in F1.

Better Jeff . To give more information like who on a out lap.

Who behind you when you coming out the pits, who behind you if you are slower than the car behind.

He should give you your delta times & the time needed to bet to get into each Qualifications. He should tell you your sector times. He should tell you who's ahead in a race, the time off there lap, the time you need to keep up, the time you need to do to bet or get into a pit window of the car your racing.

Basically we need all the information that F1 drivers get in real life.

Feed back for wheel spins 

Practice session for race starts.

The same things in Career should be in all others modes Gp Championship online and offline with option to remove. Not the interviews, the upgrades would follow real F1 upgrades. Yes I know the game comes out a few months after the season starts so that will give u a few months and I know some to through a game season in a month, that's just life, that's where the option to turn it off it simulate the upgrades that happened the year before.

When choosing tyres for race weekend it should moved from the option button into the workstation. The workstation should be in every mode maybe not online open lobby. It should also tell you the time difference between each tyre and how much tyre wear the has so we can make a better choice.

I sure that last F1 game I played long ago should you what each track was like before you got into the track in a mini video. That should also be in the workstation, with last year best Q & lap time & by who. It's should tell you everything about that track, down force, normal weather conditions, expected amount of safety cars, amount of laps for the race, expected laps a tyre can do. Pitstop length. The map showing the track should show drs zones, each sector should be marked just like in F1 that we get on TV.

Race director should be brought into the workstation, the workstation should be visited between each session and a on board or TCam video of the best lap should be available to watch. I say this to views because video reply we have now need to hire a better production manager. 90% of the reply video are off walls trees & public.

Race director should be in the pit lane screen so when in the car we can view all the information above.

If you have it in one location no reason why it can't be used around the whole game.

Since we now have F2. let's have a full season where you start in F1 then move up to F1 a team, with settings were you can pick a team you want and a team can pick you on how good you are in the F2 season. 

Let us be able to use all the functions on a wheel like the pc user can. In games like street fighter, in the pass I remember you could press two buttons to activate a set move.

The pc can use 29 buttons on the F1 add-on wheel but we on PS4 & Xbox cannot, I sure you have a work around.

Telemetry data should also be in the workstation & pit lane screen for the driver. The data should also show the car setup & have suggestions for use to try.

Better calendar system for league racing to include reserve drivers and better configuration options.

Bring back online co op that has  career features.

A better manual explaining features in the game like .. look at apex, gammer settings sorry did I say better I meant a actually manual I am sure many things we that we can change in the games has been in it since the start so it can't be that hard.

In the setting for AI instead of a number put the Q3 highest lap time & the 10th place lap time that would stop all the confusion.

Hell you at CM know everything about the game settings why don't you share? 

In TT we should be able to watch our best times with telemetry data showing in front of us.

In fact in all modes we should be able to watch replay of our best times.

When in the any mode why do I need to exit the game to change a settings? Why can't I do it in the game , the only thing I need to press option on PS4 is to exit to main menu restart .

Fuel should display both on the wheel but bigger & flash but a big warning should pop taking over the screen for a few seconds showing all details , laps left , delta saving time, engine mode, this could help boost cockpit view & would help the ones who only drive that way now!

Spectators should have information like like expected tyre life & tyre wear information.

Jeff information to driver's should be heard by Spectators .

When online/offline you should be told everything about the drivers around you by Jeff. Basically the same information F1 drivers are told.🤔have I said that already.

When I am in the pit why is my fuel & tyre temp incorrect? It's only updates when you leave the pit this must be a bug & should show correct information. In fact it should show same information like on the track and I should be able to interact with my wheel at all times.

We should be able to dive the whole of the formation lap and drive the complete last lap until we get out the car.

More celebration when we win helm you have I've 1000 + race wins to copy from.

Did I say I want to know each time I should pass when doing practice runs shown to me before I leave the pit & did I say Jeff should say which sector I need improving I to hit that target.

Proximity arrow should be higher so it don't block the wheel mayb in the halo but not where it is.

I sure I'll come back and add more.

Edited by Hygradeb
  • Agree 1

If the next F1 game has split-screen, I'd be as rabid as a hyena.

Buy. Buy. Buy! BUY!

Also, I would like to see the crash physics similar to that of Project Cars, where if two cars collide with their wheels or if one car rams into the back of another, they'd be launched up. Kind of like the images below.

giphy.gif

tumblr_pirnpkgxwH1tzosfgo1_540.gif

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Involved In It said:

Also, I would like to see the crash physics similar to that of Project Cars, where if two cars collide with their wheels or if one car rams into the back of another, they'd be launched up. Kind of like the images below.

Okay, but for what? It's F1, not a destruction derby. This game requires more work in other aspects than collision physics. In my humble opinion.

F1 2019 has made huge leaps of quality in many respects, but I think it is appropriate
list some flaws that unfortunately I still see repeated, and that make this wonderful title
one of the best for lovers of the genre. The aspects to be reviewed in my opinion:

Obviously it is obvious to start with this first point, but I think I speak for everyone,
desiring a driving simulation that TOTALLY points to the simulation and has a graphic
that we succeed in approaching photorealism. Then...

- REALISTIC graphics and appearance.
  It is clear by now that most lovers
  of the racing genre, they want the real simulation
  and more and more photorealistic graphics

- More diversified and punctual radio communications and comments

- A more human voice dialogue system (too mechanical in options and dialogue)
  not to mention the vocal interventions from the boxes that are out of place.

- Accidents at the start, TEST and during the race (collisions involving all parties
  of the car and not just the front wing or a broken arm) I FIND YOU A HUGE SHEEP
  THAT ENDS THE REALISM AND ADRENALINE IN THE GAME.

- I don't think I've ever seen a RED FLAG for a serious track accident during practice
  and qualifications ...

- visible tire degradation: blistering, graining etc. and ... CONSEQUENCES in the tender strategy
  (tires are a fundamental aspect in f1 races)

- Car noise ... work in the 2019 title, but enter the typical noise / hiss of the turbo
  (they are only details)

- Eliminate the interviews (they are useless and I would say also annoying) let your results e
  behavior on the track decide your statistics and your RESOURCE SCORE.

- VISOR CAM (Project cars teaches ...) visual inside the helmet and, please, the possibility to delete,
  in the internal view, the steering wheel (ELIMINATE IT COMPLETELY) for those who play with a steering wheel and a dashboard,
  I don't think it is necessary (ON / OFF)

- More varied, more frequent and frequent car damages, with possible withdrawal from the race (option ON / OFF faults)
  (mechanical, electrical faults etc etc)

- The punctures must be more realistic (they must first delaminate, then explode and then be destroyed)

- Rare large and spectacular accidents

- Personalized helmets with stickers, shapes and textures to make it from scratch as you wish.

- Manual guide on grid position ON / OFF
  (I RECOMMEND THE BOX SYSTEM ADOPTED BY THE "PROJECT CARS" TITLE)

- Full manual route pitstop ON / OFF path
  (I RECOMMEND THE BOX SYSTEM ADOPTED BY THE "PROJECT CARS" TITLE)

- More varied and varied animations and comments (for a long time they become repetitive and boring)

- Marshals that come out and clean the debris instead of disappearing
  (also valid for damaged cars off the track)

- A complete lap at the end of the race with radio from the pits for the result obtained and driving in the closed park
  (ALSO THIS STRICTLY MANUAL)

- Personally you could treat all these aspects instead of dedicating yourself
  the insertion of old cars of the past, unnecessary additional sections
  alternative leagues, which are not the current one.

I GO WITH THE SAY THAT I AM VERY ENUSUS OF THE ENTRY OF THE F2 SEASON ... BRAVI, GREAT IMPROVEMENT.

I'm not entirely sure if this will ever happen. But something I wanted to see is using your multiplayer car in Grand Prix mode (single-player). I know it sounds counterintuitive, but if one has very bad internet and wants to use their custom car, I feel like we should be permitted to use our custom car offline. It makes the multiplayer cars rather left out offline.

Some other things I hope for:

- Manual cooldown lap

-Manual control on the entire formation lap

- Changing liveries mid-season

- Selection between the liveries for each team before a race

- Choose how many cars you want to race with in a race (up to the maximum amount)

- Classic cars ─ select which cars you want to race with (again, up to the maximum amount)

- Have every track eligible for night race

- AI jump the start (on rare occasions)

- More selection of flags (red and yellow striped; white; etc.)

- Manual control in pits

- More expressions/emotions in the cockpit (e.g. after a wreck, the driver could be sad or furious)

- Safety crews come out after a wreck, i.e. medical car, tow truck

- Player mechanical failures in Grand Prix mode

- No ghosting system in the pits; unsafe release may cause an accident

- Under investigation for penalties

Also, one nitpick thing, ever noticed how the grid is lined up on F1 2019? They are so perfectly lined up that not one car is out of line. Although the classic cars may differ, because each one has a different width.

Acc will have triple support after all that problems with ue. Ppl here saying for that for years without one answer. So ye someone just listen their community

Here are my top 10 things we NEED in F1 2020. I made this list alongside more that I will include in further videos later through the opinions of social media and this forum. I really hope Codemasters manage to make numbers 1, 2 & 4 happen.

TL;DW

1. More story even after F2 to give the career mode more life because the F1 career feels soulless compared to the F2 introductory events.
    1. Double Interviews with BUTLER or WEBER + live reactions and replies instead of simple off-screen interview transcripts
    2. When in title fight: Provocative comments or behavior during mini cutscenes like F2 introduction
    3. Maybe add more fake drivers?
  2. Stronger "Dirty Air" effect so that being ahead actually gives you an advantage unlike now where it is the complete opposite.
  3. Training Mode for solo practice in custom online track conditions
    1. Basically the same as a custom lobby only that you can get into qualifying and race sessions alone without needing a second player.
  4. Customise glove and suit color patterns like helmets and liveries
  5. Improve Damage Model
    1. Floor damage when driving too fast with a puncture for example, causing drop in rear stability.
    2. Suspension damage
      1. Caused by driving aggressivly over sausage kerbs, by strong contact with other cars or other objects.
      2. Constant vibrations in the force feedback, easier lockups, less grip when car leans on that tyre.
    3. Constant vibrations when locking up too often or hard, causing strong vibrations, less grip and even more lock ups.
  6. Wind Physics
    1. Have engineer update you on direction changes (e.g. "Ok, so we have head wind into turn X.")
    2. Headwind causes later possible braking point.
    3. Current wind direction and speed can be viewed on the info screen while in the garage during a practice or qualifying session, or on the grid before the race start.
    4. A voice command to receive current information about the wind ("Wind report.")
  7. VR Support
  8. Virtual Mirrors for HUD customisation
  9. Hotkey for OVERTAKE mode (press and hold hotkey to enter OVERTAKE mode, release to enter last selected mode) and remove HOTLAP mode from race sessions.
  10. No more DRS failures in online lobbies

Honorable Mentions:

1. "PUSH TO TALK" as default setting when launching game for the first time or creating a new profile
  2. Swap Multiplayer Car liveries in a lobby, not having to leave, select and rejoin.
  3. Generally better track limits
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, ShelbyUSA said:

I have a simple request for F1 2020. Don’t make it. 

It would be better to update the names of the drivers. And painting cars as DLC for F1 2018 (probably a good F1 edition? I'm relatively satisfied). And probably those new tracks that are to come in 2020 would have to be added. But I wouldn't touch the rest. All for $ 5 :). I buy! Cheap deal, good, no new bugs. Only those to which everyone is already accustomed. Everyone satisfied. Think about it, CM!

• Like 1

On 10/20/2019 at 11:46 AM, eMc0B said:

It would be better to update the names of the drivers. And painting cars as DLC for F1 2018 (probably a good F1 edition? I'm relatively satisfied). And probably those new tracks that are to come in 2020 would have to be added. But I wouldn't touch the rest. All for $ 5 :). I buy! Cheap deal, good, no new bugs. Only those to which everyone is already accustomed. Everyone satisfied. Think about it, CM!

I would buy it if they change their business model. It needs to have continuous attention, rather than, attention the resources allocated by release date. I guarantee we will only see one more update, if we are lucky. 

• Agree 1

Hello. Sorry in advance if there are errors, because I am writing through a translator, I'm from Russia. Please make an onboard camera with a barrel effect so that the tires do not look so big. How many years have passed and the developers do not care ... Look at how realistic the camera and tires look compared to what the developers give us, for example, f1 2017.
And are there any people on the forum who will tell you how to make such an effect yourself? Because there is little hope for Codemasters ...

1120341292_preview_20170827105912_1.jpg

1120341292_preview_20170827105912_1 — копия.jpg

Edited by Diter1990
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

On 10/22/2019 at 10:12 AM, Diter1990 said:

Hello. Sorry in advance if there are errors, because I am writing through a translator, I'm from Russia. Please make an onboard camera with a barrel effect so that the tires do not look so big. How many years have passed and the developers do not care ... Look at how realistic the camera and tires look compared to what the developers give us, for example, f1 2017.
And are there any people on the forum who will tell you how to make such an effect yourself? Because there is little hope for Codemasters ...

1120341292_preview_20170827105912_1.jpg

1120341292_preview_20170827105912_1 — копия.jpg

yes that's exactly what it should look like

• Agree 2

Throw in some basic helmets for each team that contain team branding and sponsors (non customisable)

Give us a base helmets with team branding that we can customise.

Choose a parc ferme celebration for my driver, I want to see me run to my team and hug them!

Stop showing a random driver getting out of their car at the end of the race (Why does this still happen?)

• Like 1

• F1 needs to keep working on its look, the frame rates and tearing for PS4 release was pretty poor in performing pre patching. 2019 is pretty much the only good looking F1 game, before, even 2018, the graphics have been concerningly poor for frame rate/graining etc. They have made a big step forward for 2019 but need to keep on it.
  • Options, Codies keep bringing good ideas onboard then abandoning them..! Sure sometimes they don't work well but its a basis to start and work on rather than do away with it or give up. You can't have too many options! Complaints are nil and void if it is an option to have or not have something, you are personalising for your game not for someone else's. Another good step forward has been in the latest patch bringing back some of these good options. Keep this up.
  • Customisation in offline, career needs a player custom team (bonus for an extra 2 cars on the grid for more wheel to wheel) and a spare driver for another player or AI (preferably alternating as we all know its hard to always be there for a multiplayer game with other commitments in real life). This is an opportunity to bring in a few "legend" faces as team-mate, someone you wish you could race beside who isn't on the current driver lineup. This could even be a good addition to the Weber issue, where 2 F2 drivers take out 2 current 2019 drivers if you do feeder in career, a 3rd when you count yourself.
  • Sliders, for team and driver stats, either to fix performances ourselves as a season in real life progresses, to fix issues with over or under performing drivers, and for that added challenge of being able to max them all for the toughest season to date!
  • Historic circuits are needed really, there are many circuits I miss and I'd love to race on again. And as well as hopefully keeping F2 in F1 games, it would be great to get a full grid of a historical year, 1 year where all the cars of that 1 season are present. A pure historic season, including the circuits that hosted them.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ChironTheseus said:
  • F1 needs to keep working on its look, the frame rates and tearing for PS4 release was pretty poor in performing pre patching. 2019 is pretty much the only good looking F1 game, before, even 2018, the graphics have been concerningly poor for frame rate/graining etc. They have made a big step forward for 2019 but need to keep on it.
  • Options, Codies keep bringing good ideas onboard then abandoning them..! Sure sometimes they don't work well but its a basis to start and work on rather than do away with it or give up. You can't have too many options! Complaints are nil and void if it is an option to have or not have something, you are personalising for your game not for someone else's. Another good step forward has been in the latest patch bringing back some of these good options. Keep this up.
  • Customisation in offline, career needs a player custom team (bonus for an extra 2 cars on the grid for more wheel to wheel) and a spare driver for another player or AI (preferably alternating as we all know its hard to always be there for a multiplayer game with other commitments in real life). This is an opportunity to bring in a few "legend" faces as team-mate, someone you wish you could race beside who isn't on the current driver lineup. This could even be a good addition to the Weber issue, where 2 F2 drivers take out 2 current 2019 drivers if you do feeder in career, a 3rd when you count yourself.
  • Sliders, for team and driver stats, either to fix performances ourselves as a season in real life progresses, to fix issues with over or under performing drivers, and for that added challenge of being able to max them all for the toughest season to date!
  • Historic circuits are needed really, there are many circuits I miss and I'd love to race on again. And as well as hopefully keeping F2 in F1 games, it would be great to get a full grid of a historical year, 1 year where all the cars of that 1 season are present. A pure historic season, including the circuits that hosted them.

In order for this to happen, Codemasters needs to have a raise funds to develop and support. Their current archaic business model does not support the current game and future cool stuff like you mention, period. 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, ShelbyUSA said:

In order for this to happen, Codemasters needs to have a raise funds to develop and support. Their current archaic business model does not support the current game and future cool stuff like you mention, period. 

Thats very true. To include such a massive amount of heavily developed realistic experiences within game it would need to be a one off F1 game made at most every 4 or 5 years. Not only is it not possible in an annual release it would be a terrible investment, literally throwing money away on a product with a maximum shelf life of 6 months. If it was so good nobody would buy the next year's game either! The perfect game would be the last of the series it's sadly financially beneficial to have a game that is just about good enough not to annoy many people that can easily be improved the next year. And so on and so on..... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

Thats very true. To include such a massive amount of heavily developed realistic experiences within game it would need to be a one off F1 game made at most every 4 or 5 years. Not only is it not possible in an annual release it would be a terrible investment, literally throwing money away on a product with a maximum shelf life of 6 months. If it was so good nobody would buy the next year's game either! The perfect game would be the last of the series it's sadly financially beneficial to have a game that is just about good enough not to annoy many people that can easily be improved the next year. And so on and so on..... 

A subscription model would continuous support the franchise. This would have resources dedicated to the franchise, rather than, resources continuously be allocated with newer and seasonal releases. The current every year release model is so archaic that needs to change for Codies to survive as a company. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

Rubbish, they make great money and will make more money for a more successful game. Subscriptions mean nothing good, you are contracting a force of will to commit to the unknown future. Its poor business, they already bring the official game out yearly with the official season, but they need to strengthen their foundation, each year the game is released mostly with the same issues they already know about and have proven to know how to fix. The frame rate and tearing issues have been patched well but keep returning, they just need to keep aware of it, more testing before releasing, will help that and save them money.

The more they give the more there is to keep more unique customers happy, a bit of everything for everyone, they already have the basis for everything they need and already prove it by making the game yearly with the things that bring the customers joy, it just needs a bit more consistency, they likely will have this with the 2019 season being that this is the best to date with graphics, AI and play options. 2020 should be more of a breeze if they manage the updates well. 2020 biggest challenge though will be the next gen hardware, Xbox Project Scarlett and PS5 will be coming soon, but that is also a positive, an exciting time to have even more wiggle room to provide a game with so much more! Just don't rush it! Its official so they already have the upper hand vs competition so long as they have the license. With a solid foundation they can bring more additions to attract a wider audience. Though their biggest issue currently is poor publicity from real F1 drivers saying its nothing like the real thing. But that comes with a different approach to the car mechanics research, they have a team for this already but they are missing big parts out, and I doubt its to do with their wages, unless they are on minimum wage, which I highly doubt. At the moment as a game 2019 with the latest patch is pretty impressive and very fun, just not very realistic for a sim. Adding more fun content will at least help lure in more players. The highest cost is when they start from scratch.

• Agree 1

I think that a feature that virtually no one has come up is:
AI incident, for now every retirement from AI is from engine failure, and rarely, almost never for contact between two car. I think that there has to be more contact between cars and more important Ai errors, like Bottas in the Mexican qualification where he destroyed the car in the barrier. What is needed is a bit more realism in how a gp usually is, the safety car problem is in a million topic before mine so i don't wanna spend words on that.

Another feature that I think will be fair to the AI, is this:
FUEL LIMITATION: if there is fuel limitation 100kg for 100% race, why the same rule doesn't apply at the lower %? I think it's only fair that for 50% race we should have only max 50kg of fuel, and so on for 25%. Maybe it could be implemented as a "guide help", we can turn on or off that limitation like we do with the penalties, the abs, the virtual line ecc...

My final suggestion, but this I thik is impossible maybe for f1 rights... it will be very good having two or three race tracks, so that in career mode the seasons are not the same. Through track rotation we could have every season different from the previous, for example in 2020 we would have nederland and vietman, and no hockenheim, and the game i think should be the same using 2-3 of the previous track.

• Agree 2

On 8/2/2019 at 10:11 PM, Mobcat94 said:

3. AI overhaul

-> more AI mistakes (in particular in wet conditions)

-> more AI crashes

-> more AI DNFs after getting beside the tracks/on the dirt/spinning

-> more AI fighting, less backing up

->AI driving in multiple lines, opposed to what we currently have where the AI always forms trains.

Great job Mobcat, and I really like your abovementioned suggestions regarding the AI 👍

Fingers crossed 🤞

On 10/29/2019 at 7:35 AM, JD47 said:

I think that a feature that virtually no one has come up is:
AI incident, for now every retirement from AI is from engine failure, and rarely, almost never for contact between two car. I think that there has to be more contact between cars and more important Ai errors, like Bottas in the Mexican qualification where he destroyed the car in the barrier. What is needed is a bit more realism in how a gp usually is, the safety car problem is in a million topic before mine so i don't wanna spend words on that.

Another feature that I think will be fair to the AI, is this:
FUEL LIMITATION: if there is fuel limitation 100kg for 100% race, why the same rule doesn't apply at the lower %? I think it's only fair that for 50% race we should have only max 50kg of fuel, and so on for 25%. Maybe it could be implemented as a "guide help", we can turn on or off that limitation like we do with the penalties, the abs, the virtual line ecc...

My final suggestion, but this I thik is impossible maybe for f1 rights... it will be very good having two or three race tracks, so that in career mode the seasons are not the same. Through track rotation we could have every season different from the previous, for example in 2020 we would have nederland and vietman, and no hockenheim, and the game i think should be the same using 2-3 of the previous track.

Agreed, 2018 though did have this.

I had an amazing picture for my PSN account background of me using rear view and both Renault cars flying in the air with a Haas on 2 wheels along the long back straight in Canada before the Wall of Champions chicane from my 2018 F1 game, was an amazing sight and was in the perfect place to view it, and wasn't my fault lol! Using flashback a Renault was side by side just behind me with a Haas as the other Renault has a great launch from behind them to go 3 abreast, just before it got ahead it veered into the middle car causing the stunning accident! 2 Renaults fully off the ground!

Another happened in Japan but not even anywhere near me, 4 cars fighting into the 2nd to last corner in Japan caused a HUGE crash, I was only aware due to a Radio of 2 cars coming into the pits and notifications of 2 others retiring together!! Sadly as its delayed the Flashback only showed the aftermath of the even, 2 cars flying onto the grass toward the finish straight, one impaled into the inner wall of the chicane and another car with no front wing on track, and a MASS of debris spread out! These were both release day pre-patching on PS4 though and I think with so many complaining of aggressive AI (I guess as it was the first big change in AI), and some saying it ruined the race due to fighting each other too much and slowing themselves down too much as a result (which is fair enough). If they can balance this more to still happen but stay competitively fast would be my biggest dream, seriously, no word of a lie the first day playing 2018 career mode were the happiest of my gaming life! Even more than completing Shadow of The Tomb Raider Platinum, beating the game on the hardest difficulty was the easy part, finally getting through the glitchy wall climb to the end boss was almost endlessly repeated 😂😂 persistence paid off!

They need to focus on track resurface where the tracks are accurately able to convery the various bumps that unsettle cars as they are traversed. For example, drivers will attest that the strait that leads to turn 1 on COTA is very bumby and presents a challenge to braking and taking that corner successfully.   All track bumbs need to be accurately represented in the game, not these smooth runoffs we get all the time.