F1 2020 - Wishlist/ideas/hopes/suggestions for the future F1 Game(s)

Que luego de que haya llovido, se seque progresivamente la pista, y que fuera de la huella, siga humedo, que halla solo una huella de seco.

Que vuelvan las pelotitas de caucho por fuera de la huella, y que este "minado de ellas"

Libre eleccion de compuestos de neumaticos, y que sea con 2 o 3 carreras de antelacion, como en la realidad 

Que haya ordenes de equipo

Mejor degradacion de neumaticos, en cuanto a lo visual hablo

Mejor desgaste en los frenos, que se sienta a medida que transcurre la carrera, que te vas quedando sin frenos

Mejor visualizacion de los avances en el desarrollo de la aerodinamia, no veo diferencias cuando pongo un aleron con strakes adicionales, o nuevos bangeboards, o flaps

I wouldn't call these features more of a re integration of thing's from previous F1 games

-F1 2012 weather system

As you can see the intermediate tyres begin to wear (overheat) as the rain has stopped I'm on the racing line which is already dry. By running away from this racing line I can cool the intermediate tyres down. 

When switched to slicks the tyres are not properly warmed up so to warm them up to temperature  I have to stay on the racing line. Watch what happen's when I stray away from that darkened racing line

Marbles are also visible on my tyres which on this game at the time take half a lap to scrub off.

Edited by Chromatic
  • Like 1

oThe last thing I would like to see is the F1 2010 pit crew system 

If you keep the speed at 61mph this would happen by driving too fast like an idiot

Drive too slow and the pitstop would cost you 12 seconds or more. To your pitstop time. This to me added more depth and an art to the game.

The trick codemasters was teaching was too get the perfect pitstop. This was achieved by driving with skill between 30-60mph hence the achievement well drilled which I got on the first day of playing F1 2010.

These things really I'd love to see return for F1 2020 too me it's overdue 

Edited by Chromatic
  • Like 2

Muy bueno, es volver a las bases en cuanto a las cosas distintas y reales que hacen la diferencia entre un buen juego, y un juego de simulacion, con todos los detalles que vos ves en la television...

• Agree 1

Inoltrate la marussia 2014 in ricordo di Jules bianchi nelle auto storiche, anche se non ha vinto, bianchi si mise a superare a montecarlo dove è impossibile farlo 

E poi aggiungere piste storiche o piste vecchie come turchia, malesia, india, corea, germania, 

- Updating Mclaren Mercedes MP4/13 (1998): Livery with "Mika" & "David" (if "West" or this Little logo with the star in front of the Mirror isn't possible)

- Possibility of creating a new Team for the Career mode (choose between different car parts and upgrade them)

- Historic F1 Seasons (with the respective rules, i.e. choosing between different fuel strategies)

- Adding to the historic track list of itsayoke420 the old Spa circuit with the bus stop chicane