F1 2020 - Wishlist/ideas/hopes/suggestions for the future F1 Game(s)

10 minutes ago, nksrfn said:

I would love to hear the sounds of the grid start lights in the game.

With this function I can only look at the accelerator and no longer need to look at the lights. I just need to hear the sounds and count how many red lights are left for the race to start, so I can focus more on the accelerator and reach the ideal RPM to start the race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ina7gSi4MyQ&list=LL&index=6&t=0s

They are in the game: at 2:00

• Agree 1

It would be interesting to add a filter button to see only the rooms that are In Lobby in Unranked Mode.

I have no interest in entering a room where the race has already started. Sometimes races take 18, 20 minutes to finish.

I like to enter the Lobby room, as the race is almost ready to start.

• Agree 1

Seen as this year we have the Michael Schumacher pack, was thinking for next year about a Mika Hakkinen pack, then have other world champions in the other f1 titles.

Would be good if we could suggest a strategy for our teammates in career mode... So they start on decent tyres every race

What about include into game different tracks, like historic tracks or include the tracks included in previous versions, like Estoril, India, Brands Hatch and others tracks. With this we can create a season with a custom season, custom championship with other tracks than the real season 🙂 👌

We want to try all tracks in F1 tracks over the years !!!

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Some more suggestions:

- Play time trial with the multiplayer car.

- A button to preview the multiplayer car on the track. With the car stopped, and the player could rotate the camera to see the car from all angles, and to check the model and colors of the car, and the model and colors of the helmet. It would also be interesting for the player to change the track time (day, noon, afternoon, evening) to check if the model and colors are ok. It would be great to take photo of the multiplayer car in photo mode as well. 

- Possibility to edit radio commands. I think that most players do not use radio buttons in multiplayer mode, especially in ranked mode. In ranked there are only games of 5 laps or 25%, so the race is very fast and there is no time to use most radio command buttons. I believe that in competitive mode only a few buttons are used more. And it would be interesting if the player could edit to select the radio command buttons he uses most. This would improve gameplay.

- It would also be interesting to edit specific buttons for each command on the radio. I'm not sure if it is possible to do this today, but I would love to push a press a button (R3 on PS4, for example), to let Jeff know I'm going to the pitstop, or the same button to ask Jeff which is the fastest lap.

8 hours ago, JMRM71 said:

What about include into game different tracks, like historic tracks or include the tracks included in previous versions, like Estoril, India, Brands Hatch and others tracks. With this we can create a season with a custom season, custom championship with other tracks than the real season 🙂 👌

We want to try all tracks in F1 tracks over the years !!!

Not happening, the amount of work and licensing stuff that needs to be done to add new tracks, especially ones not on the current calendar, is way too much and not worth it for a developer. I'd rather see them polish the current tracks that they have, which it seems they are doing (e.g. removing Suzuka bump, improving S3 Spain, etc.)

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, TactXO said:

Not happening, the amount of work and licensing stuff that needs to be done to add new tracks, especially ones not on the current calendar, is way too much and not worth it for a developer. I'd rather see them polish the current tracks that they have, which it seems they are doing (e.g. removing Suzuka bump, improving S3 Spain, etc.)

What's wrong with Susuka? I saw several users commenting, but I don't know what the problem with the track is.

2 minutes ago, Nick.Rufino said:

What's wrong with Susuka? I saw several users commenting, but I don't know what the problem with the track is.

Coming out of the final chicane before you finish the lap, there is a dent in the track that makes you lose traction if you're going fast enough (which you should be considering it's the beginning of the main straight). Similarly, there's a bump on the start-finish straight in China which is annoying. Feels like you're driving over a speed bump. 

1 minute ago, TactXO said:

there is a dent in the track that makes you lose traction if you're going fast enough

If you mean the infamous SUZUKA BUMP Barry confirmed that is dead, buried and soon to be forgotten....

1 minute ago, sloppysmusic said:

If you mean the infamous SUZUKA BUMP Barry confirmed that is dead, buried and soon to be forgotten....

If you scroll up you can see I mentioned that they removed it

• Agree 1

As already mentioned by members of this community, F1 2020 triple screen support is very important. Also if there is a way to establish a good communication with Simucube 1 and Simucube 2 Direct drive software it would be perfect. 

In addition, adding some effect like Engine Vibrations, Gear Shifting Knock and Tire Slip would greatly improve the driving immersion or experience.

It would be interesting if the player could select a favorite configuration for the spectator mode in multiplayer.

I always want to see the Telemetry, Lap Data, Full Track Map and Camera Type TV POD of the players.

The problem is that I need to active these settings for every race I watch in spectator mode, and I would like to configure this only once.

I would put these settings in the Preferences - On-Screen Display Menu.

And of course, with the possibility of the player changing whenever he wants during spectator mode.

• Like 1

Something i would like to see is more accurate steering hand moments when entering and exiting pit box, F1 2010 was good.

It would be great to have the old F1 tracks that have been on the game before as DLC for those of us who want it. It shouldn’t take too much time to do this as they have them from before. 

Posted (edited)

Let us be able to use our customised car in MyTeam in Multiplayer split screen because if cant then it wont be fun as we cant use the customised car when racing with our friends so try to make this option available to us 

Include Real TV graphics and animations like how we see in tv

Add press conference interviews with other f1 and f2 drivers 

Option to read the news about our MyTeam career which includes the car, the team, the sponsors and the drivers

More post match and pre match animations to increase the fun and excitement 

Allowing us to customise our teammate in MyTeam in case we ran out of money or none of the current F1 and F2 drivers are willing to drive for our team

Richer graphics 

Allowing us to create our crew member outfits too

Creating and editing maps 

Hearing the sounds of the starting lights to increase the excitement and the feeling that we are in a real F1 race 

Letting us type any name for our MyTeam team name that we feel like we wanna use when racing and feeling proud that we are in the team  and not use pre existing names which will decrease the excitement and the motivation for us players as we will feel like are racing for someone else's team and not ours

Edited by symbiotesidd
Addition of suggestions

On 5/7/2020 at 4:50 AM, Nick.Rufino said:

Hello,

This is my first post here.

1. It would be interesting if Codemasters add buttons to praise or criticize players after the races, positive or negative buttons. Buttons with positive status if the opponent plays in a fair play mode. And negative buttons in case the other players see that the player crashed the car on purpose. In several races, especially in the first corner, it is possible to notice when a player is dishonest in hitting other cars and impairing the race. I think it would be interesting for Codemasters to put more responsibility on other players in rewarding fair play or punishing dishonest players. And this system of praise or punishment could result in rewards in the ranking score at the end of the race. 10 points for each compliment, and 10 negative points for each review.

2. I would also love to hear the sounds of the starting lights.

3. It would be interesting if PS4 players could also customize the HUD, just like PC players already do.

4. Map editor is my dream.

i defintely agree to all these points, especially no 2, 3 and 4 which really makes the game extra amazing as we also wanna have the opportunity to create our own maps and name it, and get the AI racers in any mode to race in our created maps 

• Agree 1

On 6/1/2020 at 7:20 AM, camogray said:

It would be great to have the old F1 tracks that have been on the game before as DLC for those of us who want it. It shouldn’t take too much time to do this as they have them from before. 

I definitely agree with this statement but they should add them as part of the game and not as a DLC 

Players should be able to have their own go karts for the public to use, and get sales from the amount of merchandise and go karts that the public buys 

• Agree 1

On 8/2/2019 at 6:24 PM, BluntRS said:

Yea I get that now, 

No not the font, it was suppose to be dont.

My wish would be they dont realise a F1 2020, instead they consontrant on F1 2021.

Yes, I'm extremely late to this, but here:

Correction: My wish would be they don't release F1 2020, instead they concentrate on F1 2021.

Which, by the way, would've never happened, as they have been working on the game for more than a year, and they can't just stop and give up. Besides, there will be a season this year, which won't be the same as every other year, so they can't just skip it.

Drop the generic scaling "more downforce>Less Downforce" setups, introduce unique setups for each track, at least one on the safe/stable side, one on the aggressive/pointy side.

More FFB tuning options, something akin to Dirt Rally or Raceroom. 

Good evening everyone.I am so excited about f1 2020 and i can't wait to play the game simultaneously with the starting of F1.

I have one question and i dont know if someone else asked before...

F1 2020 could support "smart delivery" feature,of xbox series x ot something like this for PS5??

I think that just a general sprucing up of the immersiveness into the game world would be great. NBA2k, Football Manager etc have social media feeds in game. So you can see fan responses to your performances, rumours etc. 

Actually 2k in general do an incredible job at their my player career modes. It would be cool to interact on some level with other figures/key personnel in game. Like in V-Rally 3, your rivals would email you occasionally ahead of big moments in a season. There's always been camaraderie between drivers, it would be cool to live some of that. 

Also, and this maybe a bit niche, but actual driver performance ratings for braking, tyre management etc. Then make these editable, so you can customise the game to your understanding of the driver abilities. 

Finally, at some point down the line for My team, it would be great if we could create our own sponsors. Which would hopefully allow us to get some real world names on the car.