How does everybody rate the Danny ric Ai? Just started a championship season with hulkenberg and was just wondering about Danny Rics AI

thanks

IMO he has one of the worst AI's comfortably beaten by Hulkenburg and Raikkonen and consistently gets beat by Magnussen ( Hulkenburg is about 0.5s slower than Verstappen)

Well turning the AI up will make all the AI quicker and I think I should clarify that my comparison between the AI is from when theyve been team mates in my career mode.

Ricciardo was crazy high AI in my 2018 championship. Always finished higher than Hamilton lol

With the new driver transfer system I think it might depend more on the team now

Just done Australia qualifying on 90% AI in championship mode and Ric beat me in by just under a tenth, we start 11th and 12th. Great battle.

Got ricrardo as my teammate and gotta say codies have him extremly weak in game . He only qualified in top 10 4 times in s1 and every time he did he had an penalty for what ever reason even 2nd race of 1st season he qualified 6th started 16th threw penalty I lost out to 4th in championship threw him not been able to get into the points even thow the car was capable riccardo in the gane is nothing like the one in real life . Its like codies have took the performances of the first race of the season to programme the a1 driver 

On 8/4/2019 at 9:47 AM, peanutt2000 said:

Hope he’s still got crazy AI I’m looking forward to the fight against him.

He has quite low AI (lower than Hülkenberg). It seems unchanged from last year, when he was also not great.