Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×

Delete

Todays forums sadly dont welcome sensible suggestions.

Edited by BluntRS
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Disagree 1

lol this kid got nothing better to do on a Saturday night other than to complain about people on a racing game, smh. Get a hobby innit. Muppet.

Edited by blokeyface
  • Haha 4
  • Agree 3

39 minutes ago, blokeyface said:

lol this kid got nothing better to do on a Saturday night other than to complain about people on a racing game, smh. Get a hobby innit. Muppet.

Whitenoise i find

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

47 minutes ago, blokeyface said:

lol this kid got nothing better to do on a Saturday night other than to take offence about a post on forum, smh, Get a hobby innit, Muppet.

Edited by BluntRS
  • Confused 1
  • Disagree 2

Only Self Pro Claimed "pro's" aka noobs ( thats urban for new player )  using assists ( which are designed for noobs / new players ) could take offence to this post 🤣

Edited by BluntRS
  • Disagree 4

1 minute ago, BluntRS said:

Only new players using assists could take offence to this post 🤣

I don't think your aware that none of his post contains any suggestion of any offence being taken? 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

13 minutes ago, SIMRACER123 said:

I don't think your aware that none of his post contains any suggestion of any offence being taken? 

I suppose you think they felt the need to insult cause he likes the post 🤣

• Disagree 3

4 minutes ago, BluntRS said:

I suppose you think they felt the need to insult cause he likes the post 🤣

Instead of worrying about other people, ask yourself if the quality of your posts benefit anything to the forum.

Constant complaining about the same things.

You have to ask yourself that if your that unhappy just choose another game to play.

At the very least don't act all defensive if people grow a little tired at your negativity.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, SIMRACER123 said:

Instead of worrying about other people, ask yourself if the quality of your posts benefit anything to the forum.

Constant complaining about the same things.

You have to ask yourself that if your that unhappy just choose another game to play.

At the very least don't act all defensive if people grow a little tired at your negativity.

I like your ASSumptions thier hilarious,

Instead of trying to act like you know everything, trying to act like your a moderator, try minding your own business.

Move on BWA

SIMRACER ? instead of trying to impress, try being real.

Edited by BluntRS
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1

9 minutes ago, BluntRS said:

I like your ASSumptions thier hilarious,

Instead of trying to act like you know everything, trying to act like your a moderator, try minding your own business.

Move on BWA

SIMRACER ? instead of trying to impress, try being real.

Not one part of your post added anything constructive to users in the forum.

Try being constructive with any issues you have and perhaps codemasters may give more responses.

As a side issue, it's a forum, if you don't want a response that differs to your view then don't post...

• Agree 2

21 minutes ago, SIMRACER123 said:

Not one part of your post added anything constructive to users in the forum.

Try being constructive with any issues you have and perhaps codemasters may give more responses.

As a side issue, it's a forum, if you don't want a response that differs to your view then don't post...

Back at yall

There's too much negativity on this forum already BluntRS, why add to it? You live on here it seems, so why not do something good and be a positive role model?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Its @BluntRS your welcome, practise what you preach @blokeyface

It seems you just add to the issue, so instead of copying your little friends, simple use the forum feature called ignore list, and move on.

Edited by BluntRS
  • Disagree 2

Was going to say something but then realised it's another blah blah assists boring post....nevermind! Move on. Nothing to see here folks....including y'all at Codies! Ignore this post!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

6 hours ago, martbloke said:

Was going to say something but then realised it's another blah blah assists boring post....nevermind! Move on. Nothing to see here folks....including y'all at Codies! Ignore this post!

☝️

• Agree 2

12 hours ago, BluntRS said:

No assists you say ?, HMmmm well I beg to differ, baised on videos posted on this forum, also on YouTube, TV Pod = Assist, Proximinty Arrows = Assist Etc,

Just because a lot of actual assists are re named ( Clever Codies, boost thier ego's, but reality you're just pouring gasoline onto the fire, kinder garden kids no better, shame on you ), doesnt make them not assists,

Visual aids / view's, are all assists, sorry to burst your bubble,

FUN FACT AI100%+ Divebombing every corner like what the F1 NoobTubers promote isnt racing IT HAS TO BE SAID, hence all the complaints about online, cause humans complain, AI doesnt complain about your Forza style Bull Dust, 

Keep it Real, Be Honest With Yourself,

You must be fun at parties.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, BluntRS said:

Its @BluntRS your welcome, practise what you preach @blokeyface

It seems you just add to the issue, so instead of copying your little friends, simple use the forum feature called ignore list, and move on.

Problem is Bluntrs, is if everyone put you on their ignore list due to excessive moaning and lack of any readable content then you would actually be writing posts to no one?

In which case you may as well be sat in your bedroom merely talking to yourself...

Edited by SIMRACER123
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, martbloke said:

Yet you did anyway, thankyou for the free bump to the top 🖤

1 hour ago, SIMRACER123 said:

Problem is Bluntrs, is if everyone put you on their ignore list due to excessive moaning and lack of any readable content then you would actually be writing posts to no one?

In which case you may as well be sat in your bedroom merely talking to yourself...

Its @BluntRS actShirley, 

Problem is " " @SIMRACER123 you dont see it. 

3 minutes ago, BluntRS said:

Yet you did anyway, thankyou for the free bump to the top 🖤

congrats on the greatest achievement of your life, we all need something to be proud of i guess

• Haha 2

Is the HUD an assist? Just wanted to check if we should all be playing it with the HUD off, seeing as real drivers don't have one.

4 minutes ago, BluntRS said:

I pitty the future, education is Cleary waisted on some people.

says the kid who can barely put a coherent sentence together? my goodness you are making this so easy!

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, blokeyface said:

says the kid who can barely put a coherent sentence together? my goodness you are making this so easy!

Ah the interent bully's, the toughest of the tough 😂

Thiers allways a cause for everthing, and a solution, try calling SVU.