What sadistic ******* created Singapore?

It's going to take a decade to learn this track without the race line.  May as well use a 2 seater with a copilot. What a brutal track. 

• Haha 7

I would suggest turning off the racing line to learn the circuit as you can spend more time concentrating on the correct line rather than the key items of track furniture to use as braking markers or turn in points.

It forces you to take in the information.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, SIMRACER123 said:

I would suggest turning off the racing line to learn the circuit as you can spend more time concentrating on the correct line rather than the key items of track furniture to use as braking markers or turn in points.

It forces you to take in the information.

I don't use it, that's my point. If I did, I could just race it after a lap.  Ha

6 minutes ago, DirtDiver25 said:

This and Monaco are my 2 least liked tracks.

Ditto. 

"Just make a giant rally cross track."

"For Formula 1?!"

"Put walls everywhere so spectators don't get killed."

• Haha 1

Yeah, Singas is a tough track, no question, ...but give it time and you'll master safely get around it 🤣

BTW, I have never used Racing Line. I guess that without having Racing Line, it forces me learn the track more quickly.

• Agree 2

29 minutes ago, Marty_K_ said:

Yeah, Singas is a tough track, no question, ...but give it time and you'll master safely get around it 🤣

BTW, I have never used Racing Line. I guess that without having Racing Line, it forces me learn the track more quickly.

In Forza I reverted back to it for a while just because there were so many car and track combos.  

Learning this track is going to be an absolute choir!!

• Agree 1

Yes it's an hard track to learn, but not the most difficult at all. I have many more problems in Baku and Monaco, where i'm totally unable to find the rhythm. Instead Singapore, once learned, is enjoyable

3 minutes ago, Algarde said:

Yes it's an hard track to learn, but not the most difficult at all. I have many more problems in Baku and Monaco, where i'm totally unable to find the rhythm. Instead Singapore, once learned, is enjoyable

Monaco and Baku are excellent tracks but i found that for them to be enjoyable a suitable set up that suits your driving style is required to be able to get into a confident rhythm. 

Love Singapore, you really need to get inro a rythm around there or it aint happening... But once it clicks it is one of the best tracks in my opinion. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AlexTT said:

singapore is the bigboys track 😛 

It's not that hard at all. 

I suppose if it's one of your own weak tracks i can undetstand why you would think that.

Singapore is actually one of my favourite circuits. Always done well around there, although this is the first time il have raced without the help of the racing line as I’m reigning back my assists. Ive not reached Singapore yet...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, johnboy83 said:

Singapore is actually one of my favourite circuits. Always done well around there, although this is the first time il have raced without the help of the racing line as I’m reigning back my assists. Ive not reached Singapore yet...

Just a bit of practice.

You'll get the hang of it quick enough i imagine

6 hours ago, Algarde said:

Monaco is no walk in the park, either. Haven't tried Baku, yet. 😮

Singapore does seem like there will be a flow to it. It's just going to take forever to learn it. It's an insanely long and technical track with seemingly no relief anywhere. 

Baku❤️ Love the small alley😍

one of my favourite tracks😊

• Disagree 1

I don't have a problem with Singapore because the walls kind of show the way but France!

Now that is one messed up track to learn... 

Edited by likewise
  • Agree 1

45 minutes ago, DaleRossi said:

Monaco is no walk in the park, either. Haven't tried Baku, yet. 😮

Singapore does seem like there will be a flow to it. It's just going to take forever to learn it. It's an insanely long and technical track with seemingly no relief anywhere. 

I will have a vid up soon of my run in Singapore TT, its not the fastest, but that is never what i aim for. For me Consistency is key to running good race pace. I hope it will help you, will post the link once its uploaded.

Edited by SimracerGysepy
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, likewise said:

I don't have a problem with Singapore because the walls kinds show the way but France!

Now that is one messed up track to learn... 

I hate France with a Passion, it is nothing more than a test track at best. Whoever decided to add it t the F1 calendar needs their heads checked. I will give it until 2021 and it will be gone, its such a boring race i switched off this year.

• Agree 3

40 minutes ago, SimracerGysepy said:

I hate France with a Passion, it is nothing more than a test track at best. Whoever decided to add it t the F1 calendar needs their heads checked. I will give it until 2021 and it will be gone, its such a boring race i switched off this year.

France is so dull. 

Probably not too dissimilar to Vietnam in terms of excitement judging by the layout. 

• Agree 1

Anyone else annoyed they are keeping Spain as they have found a deal, but losing Hockenheim, Hockenheim provides better racing than Spain

2 minutes ago, TomAAA said:

Anyone else annoyed they are keeping Spain as they have found a deal, but losing Hockenheim, Hockenheim provides better racing than Spain

Well i wouldn't say I'm annoyed about it but it does seem a little odd.

F1 is loosing Hockenheim? That's my favourite track on the calendar to race... Damn.

They always loose the good tracks... Istanbul, Valencia, Malaysia… what's next...Spa?

It's not hard to learn, just hard to master. Just do a normal GP weekend before jumping into career mode.

And no, racing line is no way to learn a track properly.

You just need laps and laps and laps on a circuit to really learn it - you'll find soon enough what the best/fastest lines are.

• Agree 1