F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

I have decided, that I hate DRS.

I moved it to off topic because I was getting annoyed with the fact that it went... Well off topic, from my original post into an argument about real life F1 lol o.o

I knew no one on the F1 boards would chase it down, so it would make everyone stfu lmao. 

I moved it to off topic because I was getting annoyed with the fact that it went... Well off topic, from my original post into an argument about real life F1 lol o.o

I knew no one on the F1 boards would chase it down, so it would make everyone stfu lmao. 
But it's still in the Motorsport section?

I didn't put it here o.o

@Juice29 ahh yes, guess it has been a while aha :p

I moved it to Motorsports Discussion back then, it makes sense as it's about actual Formula 1.

So my opinion of DRS. I don't mind it and I'm absolutely ok with it being here today, especially if the racing continues to be as dull as it has been so far this season.

I think sometimes it can be slightly overpowering, making it quite easy, but it's better than a car being stuck behind for laps and laps with nothing happening in my opinion.

Maybe they should just develope better cars. Or, race on better tracks. When you have to start using BS to pass. You wind up with F1 like we have now. Boring.

Maybe they should just develope better cars. Or, race on better tracks. When you have to start using BS to pass. You wind up with F1 like we have now. Boring.
Think thats why they want to bring refueling back so we can see cars going for it instead of tip toeing around to save tyres.

Developing "better" cars leads to even less overtaking. The more downforce they produce the harder it is to follow.

IndyCar seems to cope (circuits not ovals) they seem to cope with a push to pass system. Something that F1 needs to look.at

Juice29 said:
IndyCar seems to cope (circuits not ovals) they seem to cope with a push to pass system. Something that F1 needs to look.at
Flying over the top of the opposition doesn't count ;)

fIsince08 said:
Juice29 said:
Flying over the top of the opposition doesn't count ;)
That's why I said circuits not ovals :tongue: Indycar racing was good before the new aero kits anyway. don't know why they decided to change it.