DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

DiRT 3 Complete Edition - Patch 20/04/15 (FFB Fix)

Hi all, 

I'm pleased to announce that we've just set the FFB patch live and it should automatically download for you shortly. 

Here's the patch note 

FFB Fix – (Wheel Input) – Resolved instances of certain steering wheels pulling to the extreme right. 

We have however had the following known issue crop up – Logitech Formula Force EX Force Feedback Wheel under certain circumstances is not detected. (We're still looking into that one so please let us know if it affects you) 

Please be sure to let us know if you experience any further problems and thanks again for being so damn awesome! 

I installed dirt 3 after a long time but it doesn't have a patch so it still steers to the right. Thanks

6 minutes ago, knamza said:

I installed dirt 3 after a long time but it doesn't have a patch so it still steers to the right. Thanks

If you downloaded the complete edition of Dirt 3 through Steam, then it downloads the most up to date version available. Its the same with any game downloaded through steam.

I had the same issue. Since Dirt 3 is deleted from in Steam for licensing reasons, I tried to get the patch straight from CM.

Unfortunately I was refused and even the guy who made the patch is not working in CM any more since long time ago. I don't think CM even kept the distribution of Dirt 3. It is lost in history, like HOMM3 initial resources was lost with 3DO archives.

The only hope is for community, that maybe somebody kept old archive in the disk.

If you owned it on steam prior to its removal, you can still download and play it. Its only gone from active sale. I downloaded and played it last week for a bit.

• Agree 1