Wrong scoring in Hockenheim

Hi, in attached picture you will see that I got too little points for my quali and race times in Germany. Last week I completed only quali and now I reran everything. Please note I will improve but now with this wrong scoring it is pointless. Last week I was 28th in global rank, now with these points for Germany I’m 280th...

786004B7-ACED-413C-9ABA-636146F0BC90.png

• Agree 1

@ChrisGrovesMCM, Can you look? This issue is similar to previous at the start of the seasson, where despite better overall result, players have lower scoring. It definitely needs to be fixed ASAP, we don't know how many events have this issue atm.

• Like 1

I don't think Chris is as heavily involved in F1 Mobile anymore. He seems to have been transferred to the Grid department. If he was still the face of F1 Mobile would we have heard from him announcing the last update? As far as I know it was just released with no fanfare. Maybe they do most of their PR on Facebook?

I did 2 diferent runs today and I had same issue. just 7  and 6 secondes behinde no1 but points are not correct......

Screenshot_20190806_161803_com.codemasters.F1Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190806_161814_com.codemasters.F1Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190806_174739_com.codemasters.F1Mobile.jpg

20 hours ago, Dr Zaius said:

I don't think Chris is as heavily involved in F1 Mobile anymore. He seems to have been transferred to the Grid department. If he was still the face of F1 Mobile would we have heard from him announcing the last update? As far as I know it was just released with no fanfare. Maybe they do most of their PR on Facebook?

Today is exact 25 days since he was here last time.25 days.Unreal……..

They've updated their FAQ regarding the Germany GP ieaderboard.

https://codemasters.helpshift.com/a/f1-mobile-racing/?l=en&p=web&s=hot-topics-known-issues&f=my-position-in-the-germany-gp-event-leaderboard-is-incorrect

We recently noticed that if a player retries / joins the Germany event after the Germany GP Event weekend, upon completing the Race series they will not be given the same amount of points as someone who completed it during the original weekend. As a consequence, some players may be ranked in a lower tier than the one they're supposed to be in.

The developers found the root cause of this issue and are working on a solution to recalculate the points all the players should have so that everyone is placed in their real position (and that they receive their rewards accordingly).

• Thanks 1