QUESTION FOR CHRIS GROVES PLS READ & SEE ATTACHED

Hi Chris Please see attached photos:

Can you explain or anybody else why? there is a zero where there should be numbers relating to the driver you are racing  against set up numbers should be visible, On many occasions racing against these zero set ups they have whacked me off the track from behind at great speed If you do eventually beat them in a race just out of curiosity you check their set up and find zero set up?

I just wanna know whether I’m up against a bot so I can prepare myself for a battle, this needs to be implicated into the game with a health warning bot  is on track  letting other players that they are playing against the bot or player 22 etc etc.

B444B86F-7C0F-4E66-8215-553BD5C873C8.jpeg

210F1246-2F60-4292-9FDD-F73EC68F4989.jpeg

First when do you see their setup, I can only see that after race. 2nd I also noticed and not 100%sure but I saw a setting that hides setup. Will check when at home. 

8 minutes ago, Pete74786 said:

First when do you see their setup, I can only see that after race. 2nd I also noticed and not 100%sure but I saw a setting that hides setup. Will check when at home. 

That’s very interesting If you can keep me posted as I would like to know whether I’m racing human or artificial intelligence

5 hours ago, Colinobe said:

That’s very interesting If you can keep me posted as I would like to know whether I’m racing human or artificial intelligence

In your game settings, under preferences, there the one bottom left that says Analytics sharing, not sure if that then hides your setup. Maybe if you race against me then you could see lol

B2801FA2-629A-455B-B3AD-0D548942955D.png

I think "Attention Chris Groves: Please fix the game" is akin to "Attention Donald Trump: Please fix gun crime"

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Pete74786 said:

In your game settings, under preferences, there the one bottom left that says Analytics sharing, not sure if that then hides your setup. Maybe if you race against me then you could see lol

B2801FA2-629A-455B-B3AD-0D548942955D.png

Pete thank you very much for that bit of Information, undercover bot lol 😂 now about that challenge you made I must remember if I see you on track in a sprint or grid start not to mistake you for a bot driver / car and I have to defend myself because you may end up losing a wheel ... or too 

9 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

I think "Attention Chris Groves: Please fix the game" is akin to "Attention Donald Trump: Please fix gun crime"

Hi I don’t know what your experience is like since the latest update but I would honestly say what a big improvement apart from the obvious which they haven’t quite mastered yet? ( containing bot player 22 etc ) I strongly believe the game will continue to get better not to everyone taste, but for the hard-core racer off f1 mobile they’re the ones that will know the game inside and whether to continue playing the game or depart entirely.

F1 mobile: will be having its first anniversary in a couple of months so let’s see what incentives codemaster offers

For the support and loyalty for everyone who plays F1 mobile.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Colinobe said:

Hi I don’t know what your experience is like since the latest update but I would honestly say what a big improvement apart from the obvious which they haven’t quite mastered yet? ( containing bot player 22 etc ) I strongly believe the game will continue to get better not to everyone taste, but for the hard-core racer off f1 mobile they’re the ones that will know the game inside and whether to continue playing the game or depart entirely.

F1 mobile: will be having its first anniversary in a couple of months so let’s see what incentives codemaster offers

For the support and loyalty for everyone who plays F1 mobile.

My point is that Chris Groves' personal involvement in this forum has diminished to a point where I'm not sure he's real anymore. Like Leprechauns, Unicorns or Daniel Ricciardos leaving Red Bull being a good idea.

And since you mentioned incentives..... the rewards at the end of each event. Such a Ho hum moment when you collect your parts and not one is upgradeable. A livery that's just ugly. A helmet I don't like and a sticker. Seems like a lot of effort to attain Gold for little reward. Well, no reward to be honest since I'm in the same position as I was yesterday. I don't know what goes on in staff meetings, but I suspect it's focus is on locking in players, incentivising them to pay for extras. I don't think much time is devoted to making the racing more realistic or enjoyable. The new Elite system with its new parts is proof that expansion of the current model is the priority, not a ground up re-think. 

Edited by Dr Zaius