Think this week. And inside the patch will be the new liveries .

My guess is next week and it’ll include the Paul Ricard update and a few minor fixes.  I’d be willing to bet the liveries don’t come until the end of the month around Spa.  I think the generally accepted rumor on the licensing is that the teams have to sign off on the livery updates.  And with having 5 races in the last 7 weeks I’m guessing the teams were pretty busy in July and the liveries won’t get signed off till around the end of the summer break.

• Agree 2

hopefully the featured racer tropphy will be fixed in this update, can't believe how people dont care about broken trophies

• Agree 1

They should probably add some more performance changes and the wet weather fix before releasing the patch, honestly. I'm happy to wait longer for those because the latter makes the game unplayable when it happens and the former really takes away from the immersion (Red Bull should be miles ahead of Ferrari and a mere couple of ticks below Mercedes by now).

7 hours ago, jrod22145 said:

My guess is next week and it’ll include the Paul Ricard update and a few minor fixes.  I’d be willing to bet the liveries don’t come until the end of the month around Spa.  I think the generally accepted rumor on the licensing is that the teams have to sign off on the livery updates.  And with having 5 races in the last 7 weeks I’m guessing the teams were pretty busy in July and the liveries won’t get signed off till around the end of the summer break.

When you say minor fixes, there are some pretty major ones.

1 hour ago, Coffer said:

They should probably add some more performance changes and the wet weather fix before releasing the patch, honestly. I'm happy to wait longer for those because the latter makes the game unplayable when it happens and the former really takes away from the immersion (Red Bull should be miles ahead of Ferrari and a mere couple of ticks below Mercedes by now).

The Red Bull car isn't as good as u think, Verstappen makes it look much better than it actually is. ur taking this from the Hungarian gp which is a high downforce track, which is ferrari's weakness. Take Germany for example, where Ferrari had the fastest car in the race, it changes from race to race based on the track, so it's still Merc, Ferrari then red Bull.

• Agree 3

7 hours ago, jrod22145 said:

Equally they may delay it to see if anything further happens with the Rich Energy saga although there is nothing to stop them releasing a further update if that car alters.

1 hour ago, DaPain said:

The Red Bull car isn't as good as u think, Verstappen makes it look much better than it actually is. ur taking this from the Hungarian gp which is a high downforce track, which is ferrari's weakness. Take Germany for example, where Ferrari had the fastest car in the race, it changes from race to race based on the track, so it's still Merc, Ferrari then red Bull.

It absolutely is, Gasly is just masking it by being utterly incapable of driving the car, just like Vettel in 2014, Massa, Vettel and Button in the first half of 2012, Webber and Alonso in the second half of 2012 and many others before and after them.

I'm not taking it from Hungary, I'm taking it from every single one of the last 5 races, including Germany where Leclerc, despite having a fully functional car (unlike Vettel and his ailing turbo), was still slower despite being a better driver than Verstappen. The RB has developed tremendously and only struggles in low speed corners and with tyre wear now, along with being harder to drive than the trivial Mercedes.

• Disagree 1

2 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

When you say minor fixes, there are some pretty major ones.

Not if they don't decide to fix it.

He's going on what might be in the patch, not what should be.

Posted (edited)

RED FLAGS IN SERIOUS ACCIDENTS,
 BLUE FLAGS WITH CAR NUMBERS ON LED PANELS
AND INCLUSION OF RAIN DROPS ON LED PANELS SHOWING  TRACK SECTOR IS RAINING.

Edited by Willian Paganini
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Instead of changing the livery - it would be better to fix the physics of the car and set the real rules for online...

Edited by Dmitry Sorokin
  • Disagree 1

Code error 1008:H , can't connect to online service anymore.

*** IS THIS??

@Faya do you know if there is any scope to increase the frequency of the safety car at all. I’ve been through 3 full seasons on career mode without a single one. This includes a 6 car crash at turn 8 on Baku 2 seasons in a row. It just doesn’t seem realistic anymore

• Thanks 1

On 8/5/2019 at 9:53 AM, Coffer said:

It absolutely is, Gasly is just masking it by being utterly incapable of driving the car, just like Vettel in 2014, Massa, Vettel and Button in the first half of 2012, Webber and Alonso in the second half of 2012 and many others before and after them.

I'm not taking it from Hungary, I'm taking it from every single one of the last 5 races, including Germany where Leclerc, despite having a fully functional car (unlike Vettel and his ailing turbo), was still slower despite being a better driver than Verstappen. The RB has developed tremendously and only struggles in low speed corners and with tyre wear now, along with being harder to drive than the trivial Mercedes.

Right now Verstappen is the most in form driver on the grid, so he does make the car look better than it is. He's also better than Leclerc, who is prone to many errors. Also, you can tell that the Honda engine is slower than both the ferrari and mercedes engines. The performance of the Red Bull is close to the ferrari but not past it. Hungary is ferrari's worst track, and Vettel was faster than Verstappen in Britain. Also look at Vettel's pace in Germany, Ferrari was even quicker than the mercedes that race. Leclerc was also on for the win until he crashed. Merc > ferrari > Red Bull

On 8/5/2019 at 3:45 PM, Willian Paganini said:

RED FLAGS IN SERIOUS ACCIDENTS,
 BLUE FLAGS WITH CAR NUMBERS ON LED PANELS
AND INCLUSION OF RAIN DROPS ON LED PANELS SHOWING  TRACK SECTOR IS RAINING.

Your caps lock is stuck...

• Haha 1