Looking For Racers for our Sunday League for our second season start date to be confirmed.

Hi Guys/Gals  We are Looking for some clean racers that would be  interested in joining our Sunday night League @21:00, we Currently have 1 tier but would like to increase  that to 2 & that will run simultaneously every Sunday,  The league itself has been running for 5 years now and has enough experience in assist / non assist to cater to all needs. 

Qualy; short

race; 50 %

assists: whatever your preference is. 

7 race seasons to keep it fresh and a quicker turnaround. 

Any questions let me know. 

we Have just completed our first 2 seasons and we are to start season 3 Sunday 10th November. We currently are looking for reserve drivers, If any body is interested you can sign up to our dedicated site and show your interest. http://www.pesonline.co.uk/community/driver-team-information/season-2-driver-interest/

also here is a quick video that showcases the upcoming season 3. 

Screenshot 2019-08-05 at 00.10.37.png

Edited by HowlingCrazy
New season

1 hour ago, RacingCJLegend said:

I'm definitely interested in getting involved. Send me a message. My gamertag is CJ Allan.

Dropped u a message. 

3 seats now left in our top tier to fill. Drop us a message or visit www. Pesonline.co.uk 

Edited by HowlingCrazy
Change in available seats

21 hours ago, Rymaac said:
21 hours ago, HowlingCrazy said:

Hi 

we still have that seat available if you are still interested? If you want it you will need to visit the site and get signed up. You can join our discord server & chat away with other drivers. https://discord.gg/76x2rKt

all seats are now filled.  reserve spots are available and always come in handy. Reserve drivers are usually informed 2 days before race if they are required sometimes sooner. If interested just follow the above.