Club championship score board stopped updating event results

Hi everyone!

I’m hosting a Dirt Rally 2.0 club called ‘Gravel Busters’. We started our first full-scale championship (12 events) at the end of June. Now our championship has progressed to its 6th event. For some unexplained reason the Clubs page at www.dirtrally2.com only shows championship standings (points) from the first three events. For events 4 and 5 the points column on the championship standings section shows zero points for all the club members (see attached photo).

The 4th event of the Gravel Busters club championship finished on 26 of July and the 5th event on the 2 of August. Thus, there should have been enough time (particularly for the 4th event) for the Dirt Rally 2 server/system to update the championship standings & points by now.

Is this a bug in the system and have other club admins confronted similar issues? Codemasters made a change to the www.dirtrally2.com site last week, as Community events were included under the heading ‘Community’ together with clubs. Is it possible that this change has somehow affected the operation of championship standings system?

Has Codemasters already detected this problem and are you working on it to solve this defect?

67710370_488468118387529_4920209934664073216_n.png

@PJTierney  Hi PJ, the Gravel Busters Club Championship in Dirt Rally 2.0 has progressed to event 7, which is going to end tomorrow. Ever since the 3rd Championship event ended on 19 of July, the club 'championship standings' list has not updated the current standings and points. Is there anything I could do to fix this issue? Have other clubs reported similar issues?

I would be very grateful, if you were kindly to give at least some kind of information on this question, cause I get a lot of queries from our club members asking, when this issue is going to get fixed.

Many thanks already in advance!

Champ_issue.png

On 8/15/2019 at 9:33 AM, FarmerCee said:

@PJTierney  Hi PJ, the Gravel Busters Club Championship in Dirt Rally 2.0 has progressed to event 7, which is going to end tomorrow. Ever since the 3rd Championship event ended on 19 of July, the club 'championship standings' list has not updated the current standings and points. Is there anything I could do to fix this issue? Have other clubs reported similar issues?

I would be very grateful, if you were kindly to give at least some kind of information on this question, cause I get a lot of queries from our club members asking, when this issue is going to get fixed.

Many thanks already in advance!

Champ_issue.png

Have you dropped this in the 1.7 bug reports thread? I haven't spotted it until now.

I'm also curious if this is happening for other Clubs.

I can't load the official Clubs right now to see what they display, but am curious to see if others are having the same issue.

Give me the club URL anyways incase the team can investigate.

3 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Have you dropped this in the 1.7 bug reports thread? I haven't spotted it until now.

I'm also curious if this is happening for other Clubs.

I can't load the official Clubs right now to see what they display, but am curious to see if others are having the same issue.

Give me the club URL anyways incase the team can investigate.

Hi PJ and much obliged for getting back to me on this issue. I would suspect that this is not an issue related to patch 1.7 as the problem started already before this patch was released (in mid-July). However, my technical understanding is very limited, so I'm not the right person to make any assumptions or conclusions on this matter. 😃

I cannot access the clubs at the moment either (not via the game or www.dirtrally2.com). 

Here's the Gravel Busters club URL:  https://dirtrally2.com/clubs/club/179569