Jump to content Jump to content

Patch Notes for 1.07 – Discussion Thread

Faya

Hi everyone and welcome to the Patch 1.07 discussion thread.

Patch 1.07 is being released for Steam today, with the Xbox and PS4 updates to follow subject to first party approval. You can find the full patch notes here.

If something from this patch is not working the way it should, let us know in this thread. 

Please post any other issues and bug reports not related to this patch in the Technical Assistance forums here.

Be aware that any posts that do not relate to the patch will be removed. 

Thanks all!

6 minutes ago, Faya said:

Hi everyone and welcome to the Patch 1.07 discussion thread.

Patch 1.06 is being released for Steam today, with the Xbox and PS4 updates to follow subject to first party approval. You can find the full patch notes here.

If something from this patch is not working the way it should, let us know in this thread. 

Please post any other issues and bug reports not related to this patch in the Technical Assistance forums here.

Be aware that any posts that do not relate to the patch will be removed. 

Thanks all!

Faya, here say patch 1.06.

Hi all,

I have removed the off topic posts and split them out into their own thread, which you can find here. Please remember to only discuss the items in the patch in this thread. Please post any other issues not in this patch in the appropriate threads or create a new one in the Technical Assistance forum if there is not already one. Thanks,

9 hours ago, AlexTT said:

***? Still no fix for ps4 framedrops in career? 😱

i have no words...

Wouldn't that be a fix for the PS4 version only, and therefore would only merit a mention in the PS4 1.07 patch notes only?  I'm not seeing a mention of fixing the force-feedback strength in online races and time trials for the XBox One version, but I'm not hitting the panic button over it not being mentioned... yet 🤨

Archived