Patch Notes for 1.07 – Discussion Thread

Hi all, please note I've removed more off topic posts and moved them into the off topic thread. Please remember to keep this thread clear for items and issues in relation to the patch only.  

Hi ,

ps4 , ps4 pro

t300 , racing  rig ,

league owners ,

uk,

many thanks for new patch ,  ffb for wheel users has been muted by 30% since patch 1.06 ,

why has the fine detail ffb feeling been lost , , something or a bug has caused this,

i was hoping this would be the main thing you would bring back as most people were very happy wheel users,

you can't still  feel the change in direction of the cars , which made this game so great  ,

we support you and look forward to the ffb fine detail returning ,

many thanks .

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, senna94f1 said:

Hi ,

ps4 , ps4 pro

t300 , racing  rig ,

league owners ,

uk,

many thanks for new patch ,  ffb for wheel users has been muted by 30% since patch 1.06 ,

why has the fine detail ffb feeling been lost , , something or a bug has caused this,

i was hoping this would be the main thing you would bring back as most people were very happy wheel users,

you can't still  feel the change in direction of the cars , which made this game so great  ,

we support you and look forward to the ffb fine detail returning ,

many thanks .

Hi

PS4 Pro

Fanatec CSL Elite

F1 2018 Limited Wheel

I am signing and supporting the above post 100%

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, OnlookerDelay said:

Wouldn't that be a fix for the PS4 version only, and therefore would only merit a mention in the PS4 1.07 patch notes only?  I'm not seeing a mention of fixing the force-feedback strength in online races and time trials for the XBox One version, but I'm not hitting the panic button over it not being mentioned... yet 🤨

Ffb is also on ps4.

the problem is that people can't play career mode because of patch 1.06 when they use UDP, and such a fix had to be made much faster than the 2 weeks it's been now. Since you don't have experienced the framedrops on ps4 you don't understand how this affects gameplay. Try to imagine going through pouhon on spa flatout, steering and suddenly you get massive framestalls and you find yourself back in the wall. That's the issue on ps4

16 hours ago, Gragooni said:

Did you fix the safety car?????????? I'm getting tired of waiting that.

Waiting for years for that.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Haisuta said:

Does this patch include the SF90 stickers?

This is the only "90 years" sticker on the Ferrari car at the moment.

20190806_153502.jpg

The rear wing, mini shark fin or engine cover, sidepods and front wing do not have this sticker applied to them as of yet.

I guess the "90 years" livery update is still on its way.

Would be cool to get a official reply from CM about this.

Edited by SturmDesTodes
Spelling error, format

1 hour ago, AlexTT said:

Ffb is also on ps4.

the problem is that people can't play career mode because of patch 1.06 when they use UDP, and such a fix had to be made much faster than the 2 weeks it's been now. Since you don't have experienced the framedrops on ps4 you don't understand how this affects gameplay. Try to imagine going through pouhon on spa flatout, steering and suddenly you get massive framestalls and you find yourself back in the wall. That's the issue on ps4

So it has been confirmed that the online and time trial force feedback did not get fixed for the PS4 version?  That wouldn't bode well for the XBox One version then... (sigh).  

I see your point about the frame rate drop you're describing... yeah, that would be fatal, far worse than force-feedback dropping 35%.  I see the XBox One version of the patch is now out, so I'm going to give it a try.  I guess I need to announce in the XBox One thread where I was contemplating the purchase of F1 2019 that I did break down and buy it, right before the XBox Live Gold on it ended yesterday.  

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, AlexTT said:

Ffb is also on ps4.

Over in the technical assistance forum in the thread dealing with PS4 framerate @Faya posted:

Thank you to everyone that's responded and sent in your save games! We've made some changes that we hope will help with this issue. These changes are in the 1.07 patch. 

16 minutes ago, dwin20 said:

Over in the technical assistance forum in the thread dealing with PS4 framerate @Faya posted:

Thank you to everyone that's responded and sent in your save games! We've made some changes that we hope will help with this issue. These changes are in the 1.07 patch. 

Thank you @dwin20 for the info.

i guess it's too much work TO PUT IT IN THE PATCH NOTES? That's what I read, i'm not monitoring each and every topic. Seeing they made a special topic for it, you'd assume they put some sort of info in the PATCH NOTES. 

54 minutes ago, OnlookerDelay said:

So it has been confirmed that the online and time trial force feedback did not get fixed for the PS4 version?  That wouldn't bode well for the XBox One version then... (sigh).  

I see your point about the frame rate drop you're describing... yeah, that would be fatal, far worse than force-feedback dropping 35%.  I see the XBox One version of the patch is now out, so I'm going to give it a try.  I guess I need to announce in the XBox One thread where I was contemplating the purchase of F1 2019 that I did break down and buy it, right before the XBox Live Gold on it ended yesterday.  

Well my ffb is still going bonkers online yes... one moment it's good, the other gone. 

And the amount of framedrops and stalls because of the exceptional region filtering with those red bars in lobbies is getting worse and worse. I did a race on canada, going in the hairpin, it looked like slow motion. 

I feel that the game gets worse patch after patch. New issues appear after they patch the game. It has always been like this with F1 games from CM, unfortunately.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AlexTT said:

Thank you @dwin20 for the info.

i guess it's too much work TO PUT IT IN THE PATCH NOTES? That's what I read, i'm not monitoring each and every topic. Seeing they made a special topic for it, you'd assume they put some sort of info in the PATCH NOTES. 

You would also assume that as there was a special thread for it that an update was mentioned in the same thread, which it was...

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ffigueir said:

I feel that the game gets worse patch after patch. New issues appear after they patch the game. It has always been like this with F1 games from CM, unfortunately.

Well, that's a yearly occurance if true, since F1 2011 it's been that way lol!

What does it mean: Reduced GPU usage in the front end ?

Asking kind of also because I have a lot more GPU usage outside of gameplay under DX12 API. Basically in menus, replays or tables. My GPU RTX 2080 is 6-8°C hotter, thus louder. I consider it a lot, when NOT playing.

With previous patch it was the same.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2019 at 4:58 PM, AlexTT said:

***? Still no fix for ps4 framedrops in career? 😱

i have no words...

Still no safety car fix ... I too have no words 

8 hours ago, SturmDesTodes said:

This is the only "90 years" sticker on the Ferrari car at the moment.

20190806_153502.jpg

The rear wing, mini shark fin or engine cover, sidepods and front wing do not have this sticker applied to them as of yet.

I guess the "90 years" livery update is still on its way.

Would be cool to get a official reply from CM about this.

Who seriously gives a toss about some in game stickers .... this ain't Activision 😂

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

37 minutes ago, TRJoey said:

Who seriously gives a toss about some in game stickers .... this ain't Activision 😂

I care. The ferrari looks fairly plain without them.

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, AlexTT said:

Well my ffb is still going bonkers online yes... one moment it's good, the other gone. 

And the amount of framedrops and stalls because of the exceptional region filtering with those red bars in lobbies is getting worse and worse. I did a race on canada, going in the hairpin, it looked like slow motion. 

i mean i have had FFB issues on practically every mode, career, online, Time Trial, i go onto Assetto Corsa and its perfect on there

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, ffigueir said:

Sounds like Ferrari in real life. They downgrade their cars whenever they bring new performance updates, lol.

As for the liveries, its true the SF90 looks dull without the 90 Years stickers. Same goes for McLaren who misses LYFT/Dufry. Although I heard LYFT is related to tobacco, CM can use the Dufry sponsor that was used in the Hungarian GP and place it where LYFT is originally located

ljiFXpz.jpg

• Agree 1

Try to remove that AA ghosting in next patch please.Its pain for eyes if you have some brake points and it leaves that effect.

• Agree 1