Patch Notes for 1.07 – Discussion Thread

Posted (edited)

Hiya, 

ps4 uk ,

t300 ,racing rig 

league owners , f1 2019 , 18 ,17 ,16 ,15!

pcars 1 and 2 , dirt rally 1 and 2.0 , assetto corsa and gt sport,

tbh I think now if I would have known 2 months into buying Senna vs Prost £65 that ffb was going to be a game killer I would not have bothered wasting my money,

so many customers over last month have been totally ignored , 80% of people posted of ffb muted since patch 1.06 1.07.,

to waste time fixing helicopter beggars belief ,it did not affect game in any way shape or form,

f1 2019 ffb was as good as pcar2 , so why in 2 patches has this been muted ,it's badly muted ,

ive invested in every f1 game from year dot ,and unless ffb is magical fixed ,I won't bother ,

what was fixed tbh , nothing on consoles ,

tommorrow I will be contacting Sony ps4 to try and get a full refund as game is faulty for wheel users ,

has ffb been muted on purpose because load and loads of posts relate to this problem and no reply ,

so it probably has been muted on purpose , , , , hence it will never be fixed, 

obvious was to rollback to patch 1.05 which was not broken,

you had a wonderful sim f1 game ,full of praise from everyone ,

lastly I was telling everyone how great this game was and to buy it,  I can't do that know,

thanks codies .f1 2017 all over again ,1 bad patch and took 7 further patches to fix it ,time you did fix 2017 it was too late as you had announced next game ,

monthly updates to match real f1 ,where are they .

Wheel vs Pad is not equal anymore ,pad is again 2 seconds fastens ,thanks,

no advantage anymore to not using assists , 

someone has the anwsers , all I know us my t300 works brilliant on all other sims on console and PC,

i did not realize how bad ffb has got until racing pcars2 few nights ago, wow I thought this use to be f1 2019 

Edited by senna94f1
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Agree with Senna94f1, the game is not so good as before the 1.06 patch. I also have a T300, and just dont feel the car anymore like I supposed to do before the patch. Yes the car is not sliding around anymore, it has much more grip, but that finesse when correcting oversteer is gone. And AI in WET is a joke.

Any chance to go back to 1.05 patch with uninstalling the game, I aprecciate your help?

senna94f1

Edited by weltmeister2211
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)

So the patch notes say starting on cold tyres for F2 has been fixed for sprint races specifically. But the same issue was also there for feature races and still is now, what's up with that? 

Edited by Worntoathread

51 minutes ago, weltmeister2211 said:

Agree with Senna94f1, the game is not so good as before the 1.06 patch. I also have a T300, and just dont feel the car anymore like I supposed to do before the patch. Yes the car is not sliding around anymore, it has much more grip, but that finesse when correcting oversteer is gone. And AI in WET is a joke.

Any chance to go back to 1.05 patch with uninstalling the game, I aprecciate your help?

senna94f1

I think the same, it feels weird since the new patch and Pad drivers have too many benefits.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Me and my friend have startet a Coop Leauge with AI, but the game keeps crashing Mid-Race (EGO Dumper) at on of our PCs. The Hardware is not the problem since it is a good gaming setup. We couldnt finish a single race - before and after update !
Does anyone else have that problem ? 

EDIT: I made an account just to post this/ For us this game is unplayable because of that bug

Edited by Denyo1996

2 hours ago, Worntoathread said:

So the patch notes say starting on cold tyres for F2 has been fixed for sprint races specifically. But the same issue was also there for feature races and still is now, what's up with that? 

That would be Codies listening purely to the people on the forum and not investigating the issue fully. You know like saying to yourself, "If this affects this race, I wonder if the issue is present in another type of mode/race?" And then going off to see if it's the same elsewhere. Complete lack of thought/testing - bit like how they introduced the driver transfers; rushed and no forethought! 

Posted (edited)

Patch 1.07 installed this morning.

New track layout for pit entrance for France is there, but am unable to drive into new pitlane (PS4, Career, Practice 1).

AI takes over when past the limiter line, but drives the car into the barrier/grass before final right turn into pit lane, then resets to track????

Edited by OutsideThePale
Edit to add video clip
  • Haha 8

On 8/6/2019 at 7:12 PM, HamsterRacer80 said:

Well, that's a yearly occurance if true, since F1 2011 it's been that way lol!

Since 2010 tbh not 2011 because I remember downloading a patch for 2010 but i tended up causing more issues so ended up deleting it.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

The game get stuck on infinite loading screens. You have to crash the game and restart it to get passed it. Then it get stuck again on the next loading screen. Unplayable after patch. Is there an update on the way to fix this problem for us on PC (Steam)?

Edited by Mistborn

On 8/8/2019 at 6:58 PM, Faya said:

Hi @OutsideThePale, could you let me know if you had a mid-session save at all?

Please answer to us. 
Finaly should we wait for 90Years anniversary for Ferrari livery  and new engine cover for Ferrari on next update? Yes or NO

Since the 1.07 patch i have to do a hard reset on console(xbox one S) before i can start my game, bought in online store. If i start console without hard reset and just continue with the game where i was on day before it crashes. If i close the game and restart it it wont start up, so i have to do a hard reset.

Also im running a league and last Thursday we were on China, the guy who finished P3 instantly got a 1lap behind his name when he crossed the finish line and dropped on the leaderboard, when checking the race director the guy had only 1 warning no penalties. : you can see this from 02:02:50 

Posted (edited)

@Faya Still problem with Ai times simulated, it is bug since R&D is in the game can you look at it with your team please? 🙂 (season 2+)

3:09

When I´m 20th in Q1 and then Ai times get simulated in Q2 and Q3 it is based on season 1 race 1 perfomances why? If you cannot fix it leave us to watch Q2 and Q3 while we are out of quali, bcs even if you have mercedes in 7th place in perf charts and they made it into Q2 while you dont, they are on pole and second

We are sadly forced to play one-shot 😞

20190809103228_1.thumb.jpg.68e9f1971ab0491ddd39bd558e6eb8e4.jpg

20190809103230_1.thumb.jpg.e621599a98cd0b48fc310086f4d37484.jpg

Edited by JanKondler

Posted (edited)

Codies neglect and pre release arragance has really bit them in the behind this year. Never seen so many game effecting bugs and on top of that some greatest hits from the past such as the qualy simulation bugs.

Whats more shocking is that I have yet to see a post from codies saying yeah we are looking into the ridicilous car development and silly driver changes or any of the major experience breaking bugs I see here so. ... I have to ask codies @Faya as a customer of all previous titles apart from the 19 game why on earth should I buy your game?

*Edits* bought every game apart from f1 2014 which was just a con

Edited by AdamFreeman

I have the xbox one version and it won't get past the title screen.. Keeps getting booted out of the game. Purchased the online version and the 1.07 has killed it. Any ideas?

3 hours ago, AdamFreeman said:

Codies neglect and pre release arragance has really bit them in the behind this year. Never seen so many game effecting bugs and on top of that some greatest hits from the past such as the qualy simulation bugs.

Whats more shocking is that I have yet to see a post from codies saying yeah we are looking into the ridicilous car development and silly driver changes or any of the major experience breaking bugs I see here so. ... I have to ask codies @Faya as a customer of all previous titles apart from the 19 game why on earth should I buy your game?

*Edits* bought every game apart from f1 2014 which was just a con

Good question!

I see no reason to buy at all, so many legacy bugs and a plethora of new ones. Half baked new features that took two years and don't work as intended. I can't give codemasters my money for this mess, I have bought the games second hand for the last 3 editions after the last patch.

I love f1 and gaming so I'm a prime customer in theory, and if the game genuinely improved year on year I would gladly pay full price. However this is not the case, the core game needs the legacy bugs squashed for good. New features need to be tested properly before release and bugs fixed.

Cashing in on the media hype and the fix later or never attitude is cynical and disrespectful. Perhaps it's time for the f1 license to go to another game developer, or allow 2 companies to compete bi-annually as the COD series did...

3 hours ago, ChasteWand said:

Good question!

I see no reason to buy at all, so many legacy bugs and a plethora of new ones. Half baked new features that took two years and don't work as intended. I can't give codemasters my money for this mess, I have bought the games second hand for the last 3 editions after the last patch.

I love f1 and gaming so I'm a prime customer in theory, and if the game genuinely improved year on year I would gladly pay full price. However this is not the case, the core game needs the legacy bugs squashed for good. New features need to be tested properly before release and bugs fixed.

Cashing in on the media hype and the fix later or never attitude is cynical and disrespectful. Perhaps it's time for the f1 license to go to another game developer, or allow 2 companies to compete bi-annually as the COD series did...

This is exactly what I will doing for 2019 as still not bought. Was itching to buy day 1 after playing the beta but had to stop myself due to knowing how the games have gone and not being allowed to test all modes. Glad I refrained.

Waiting for a price drop so the pre-owned prices drop to and will probably only focus on Championship mode and F2 - career is a joke with silly mid-season transfers, stupid R&D speeds for some cars, a bore as ever with no real emotional pull into it rivalry-wise (which is ridiculous considering it was all about rivalries this year and yet all you get is Weber and Butler in 3 meaningless scenarios!) And of course now nerfed AI (beta and launch AI was so much better being more aggressive - seem Tiametmarduk's videos recently with the AI pulling out of battling with him in corners 🤦).

Multiplayer also sounds like it's a joke too so that doesn't exactly leave many modes left does it? Dear oh dear...

5 hours ago, Jgdw said:

I have the xbox one version and it won't get past the title screen.. Keeps getting booted out of the game. Purchased the online version and the 1.07 has killed it. Any ideas?

Hard reset on xbox

Posted (edited)

After the Latest Patch in Multiplayer :

We randomly have Racers in our Custom Lobby (Because Online League Lobby feature also didnt allow all drivers into the Lobby) , that reports a total loss of Car Sound.

It only fixes itself at the start of a next Session (Like moving from Qualie 1 to Qualie 2) .

Please Fix.

PS. I have moved the last two races of my "Test" Online League Lobby to a different Date , but now they never want to conclude, hence the League is in a perpetual Open State.

I`m also guessing that`s why the actual Online League that we wanted to start on the same originial Date and Time as the last two moved Online League Races , doesnt want to play along and allow all of the competitors to get into the Lobby.

Myself as League Owner and Dedicated Spectator could at first get in, proceeded in sending reminder Invites to a few of the Drivers, and next thing were out of the Lobby and unable to get back in.

Edited by AcidBurn247