Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

DRS fail F1 2019 PC

Hi,
Discovered today that my DRS is not activated every time, I hear the sound when the wing is opened but neither the wing nor the movement with the hand in the cockpit moves. And sometimes it opens but closes immediately.
Anyone experiencing the same thing? Or someone who has a solution to the problem.

PC
Fanatec CSW v2.5 - Formula v2

Have tried to map the buttons and the error remains. So it's probably not a bug with wheelbase and steering wheel.

3 hours ago, Thumper423 said:

Same here. First run with the 2.5 wheelbase and formula V2 wheel. Everything works except DRS. 

I found the error on my own as I did not get a single answer here.
As I thought... it was not my wheelbase, it was my csl loadcell.
It had the brake sensitivity set too low so the game thought I was breaking under drs.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, wastegard said:

I found the error on my own as I did not get a single answer here.
As I thought... it was not my wheelbase, it was my csl loadcell.
It had the brake sensitivity set too low so the game thought I was breaking under drs.

If you'd have investigated thoroughly before posting....

1 hour ago, steviejay69 said:

If you'd have investigated thoroughly before posting....

This comment was completely unnecessary. Forumt is for helping each other, not mocking.
We have all, at some point, been in a situation where we are currently unable to find a solution to a problem.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wastegard said:

This comment was completely unnecessary. Forumt is for helping each other, not mocking.
We have all, at some point, been in a situation where we are currently unable to find a solution to a problem.

The post was unnecessary. I'm not mocking, just making a point.

• Thanks 1

I finally got it working by accident. I use older CST pedals (with a loadcell) and had not yet readjusted the in game settings for pedal dead zone and linearity. Even though I got it working, I still would not have known how until reading this. Thank you, wastegard. Stevie, I dig the snark. Ya got me. I’ve been away from forums for a while. Thanks for playing the role we all love so much. Lol. 

• Agree 1