Patch Notes for 1.07 - Off Topic Discussion Thread

Faya

Hi all,

All of the posts not related to the patch have been moved to this thread to help keep the discussion thread on topic and easier for the team to track any issues related to this patch. Thanks,

Message added by Faya

Can you plesse fix simulation of AI when you are no longer in session (season 2+) even Mercedes is like 7th in perf charts and somehow they made it into q2 and Iam out in q3 they are always in firsr 2 rows. It is problem since F1 2017 so plese even Arrava said it in one of his videos

• Agree 1

Hey, @Faya Can I ask how in the third patch we still don't have the lights during the day bug not fixed. In my openion, this is a pretty noticeable bug and it's very strange that is in the game in the first place. Visual glitches are the first to be spotted. Can we have some info if this glitch will be fixed thanks in advance? https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/39421-all-of-the-lights-are-on-in-any-track-during-the-day-zx/

• Agree 3

25 minutes ago, Faya said:

Hi everyone and welcome to the Patch 1.07 discussion thread.

Patch 1.07 is being released for Steam today, with the Xbox and PS4 updates to follow subject to first party approval. You can find the full patch notes here.

If something from this patch is not working the way it should, let us know in this thread. 

Please post any other issues and bug reports not related to this patch in the Technical Assistance forums here.

Be aware that any posts that do not relate to the patch will be removed. 

Thanks all!

Hey Faya!

I may speak on behalf of a lot of other fans, but I’ve noticed over (2) seasons now that AI hardly ever make mistakes or crash and cause incidents. AI are also amazing at driving in the rain - without crashing 🤷🏼‍♂️. Given what we had at the German GP with so many cars crashing or causing incidents it would be amazing to see more AI errors - would make it feel more real and spice up GP’s and seasons. Hope this can be fixed !

• Agree 3

you have plans in the next Patch to repair the lack of sound of cars in live tv because it still does not work

Hi all,

All of the posts not related to the patch have been moved to this thread to help keep the discussion thread on topic and easier for the team to track any issues related to this patch. Thanks,

• Disagree 1

@Faya When the career mode wil be the focus of the patch? We list several tweaks needed in career mode and nothing until now! 

- AI absurd traction.

- Driver transfers in mid season

- AI R&D develop much faster    @FA14

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, LeoCardoso said:

@Faya When the career mode wil be the focus of the patch? We list several tweaks needed in career mode and nothing until now! 

- AI absurd traction.

- AI R&D develop much faster    @FA14

The 3 biggest problems of F1 2019 ! It's unacceptable !!!! The game is broken.

• Disagree 1

2 hours ago, JanKondler said:

Can you plesse fix simulation of AI when you are no longer in session (season 2+) even Mercedes is like 7th in perf charts and somehow they made it into q2 and Iam out in q3 they are always in firsr 2 rows. It is problem since F1 2017 so plese even Arrava said it in one of his videos

For me the biggest issue of career mode. A fix would be huge.  

Minor error corrections.. And how many bugs will new ones be added? All important things, you ignore from Codemasters.

Kleine Fehler Korrekturen.. Und wieviele Bugs werden Neu dazu kommen? Alle wichtigen Dinge, ignoriert ihr von Codemasters.

3 hours ago, Gragooni said:

Did you fix the safety car?????????? I'm getting tired of waiting that.

Did you try turning UDP Telemetry off?  A lot of people have had success doing this.

- AI absurd traction.

- AI R&D develop much faster 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Allow us change colors of the hud (sector times area), please. Like in real life timing. White color - latest time. Yellow color - previous. Green color- personal best. Purple color- best overall. Wheras in the game there is red, green and purple colors. It would be really appreciated. :classic_smile:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Why could not just rollback to patch 1;05,

t300,

Playstation psn ditgy version uk ,

ps4 and ps4 pr, U.K.,

today ps4,

sound bug is still there in TT , no sound , 

saved setups have to be pressed 2 or 3 times ,if not it gives you a default setup,

ffb now feel even worse on patch 1.07 ,it feels like you had understeer enhance turn on ,but it's actually turned off,

there is no subtle ffb feeling of car or track anywhere now on patch 1.07,,

no dancing with car , no ffb feeling of car or tyre limits,

you had all of the above great ffb up to patch 1.05 ,

so why with another update ffb is much worse then patch 1.06, 

crazy your going backwards ,we did this with 2017 game ,

overall sound is like you've turned it down way too much,

live tried on both wireless Sony headsets ,and both headsets are turned to full volume yet overall sound is very quiet ,

,only solution for is to reinstall game and do not update anything from day one release, meaning I can't use any online stuff because once patch 1.06 ,1.07 are bad , 

When this game 1st came out ,you could feel the front brakes pulling left or right thru the subtle ffb ,none of that completly,

this is once brilliant sim has gone from pcars2 spec to Gt sports in 2 updates ,

why wont you listen to anyone ,we help to pay for codemasters as paying customers ,

i didn't not care about helicopter flying around at high speed, 

i just wanted you to sort this ffb out ,and you have not as patch 1.07 has made ffb even worse ,

the mind boogles ,

what do I know with thousands of hours racing the f1 games and running leagues ,

please rollback to patch 1.05 , it would have been 1 step backwards 2 forwards, 

now its 2 steps backwards.,

i really can't see what has been fixed apart from helicopter which no one cares about as everyone joked about it,

Edited by senna94f1
  • Agree 1

I just posted my concern about the feel of the game, but I didn't see your post. I am glad you are experiencing this as well, because I thought it was just me. 

My buddy and I were chatting about this and its seems to be concerning for quite a few of us.