Sign in to follow this  

F1 2015 No Career mode??

PLEASE what gives you the right to say all that then when u get the backlash you decide to dictate the how this forum  is run its this attitude thats got you soooooo populor on here news flash  YOU ARE NOT  THE MODORATOR and WE ARE ON TOPIC ITS YOU THATS RILEING US ALL UP PLEASE GOOOOOOOOOOOO AWAY sorry moderator  but it had to be said .

Now thats off my chest back on topic CM please put back all thats been removed pcars has the poll postion  coz THAY LISTONED  to what us petrol heads asked for in a race game ive  loved your TOCA GAMES and F1s   BUT YOUR GAMES  are getting way 2  arcady of late  loved the cm rallys on PS2 but cant stand the dirt  games  same with grid 2 thing is slightly mad are lke what u used to be ie not comprimising on the sim racing  that  we love please go back to your roots  in the ps1 & 2 days make a F1 title that has 1 a 10 year carier  2 a create a team mode  3 proper damage sim 4  NO REWiINDS 5 random engine and gear box fails  if you push 2  hard  THIS IS WHAT WE THE F1 FANS DEMAND 4  PS4 & XB1 AS STANDERD CONTENT  NEXT YEAR . 

write  somthing constructive on this topic oh and im dislexic so its not easy to type ok 

I feel a sense of deja vu writing this!

Once again, there is no problem with anyone discussing Project CARS in this forum, as long as it is related in some way to F1 games.

People are allowed to have their opinions, it's a free world and I honestly think some people are taking opposite opinions too seriously. There's no need to say someone is being 'pathetic' or 'ridiculous' or 'childish' or 'stupid' for having a different opinion.

It's funny how these squabbles always seem to involve the same members too...
Considering it is always "the same member" involved why don't you do everyone a favour and remove them from the forum. He has been trying to invoke arguments or troll people for months now and the mods have done nothing but give warnings.

END OF DISCUTION  OMG PERFECT EXAMPLE OF YOU ARREGANT ATTITUDE

we were all on topic THEN YOU started this READ PAGE 8  or 7 by stamping your feet in a hissy fit coz we compeard  PCARS  2 F1 2015 which WAS & IS IN CONTEXT WITH THIS TOPIIC you then tryed to bully the MODERATORS into snuffing out anything 2 do  with  pcars then on top of that u  insult us  when people bite back dont like it  and play the victim  tipical BULLY ONE MORE TIME IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT IS ON  HERE DONT READ THIS TOPIC .

mmpaw37 said:
I don't quite see how you can expect a discussion to end when you post things like 'when you've grown up a little', or when you call other people's comments 'pathetic'. Calling someone's intelligence 'shocking' as well. isn't that's surely just begging for a response?!

You've made your dislike for Project CARS very clear, and that you have a dislike for people discussing the game here. Myself and LiteralZero have said many times now that we have no problem with people doing that, just as long as it relates to some F1 discussion, and that's what's happened so far. I myself have said that at least three times now.

You've misunderstood me @PeteTheDuck ...

I didn't mean the discussion about Pcars has ended - I merely meant that the discussion between the other member and I was over, as I didn't want to continue it as it serves no purpose...

What started all this off is other members attitudes...Why they feel the need to post comments which instigate other members into making responses is beyond me, and quite frankly, is most likely why this forum is the way it is!.

As I have said before MANY times; I DO NOT HAVE ANY ISSUE NOW WITH MEMBERS DISCUSSING PCARS...END OF DISCUSSION

P.S. I don't mean that sarcastically, I don't know how else to say it anymore...

I haven't misunderstood you. I meant the discussion between you and the other member too. I'm saying, how can you expect that discussion to be over when you post comments like that about them?

I think you're as much to blame as other members frankly. You're just as responsible for 'posting comments which instigate other members into making responses'.

I think this topic has run its course now, so I'm closing it. I can't see much else coming out of this which will be constructive. 

I am absolutely hurt by this news. Honestly the one thing that CM could have done to make me think twice to buy this game they went ahead and did.

I only play career mode, this absolutely sucks, it really does.