Sign in to follow this  

Safety Rating

Does anybody have a clue as to how you can raise your SR? I'm stuck down in the red and when you're paired up with people or bots or whoever that ram you into the sky or push you off a corner or don't break going into a corner and you rear end them or any one of a dozen things that are no fault of your own, but you're the one who receives the penalty resulting in a lowering of your already low rating!! How is it possible to win races and avoid contact with anybody? Can you raise your safety rating by slowly driving around a circuit, come last and get into the green? How long would it take and how many points would you lose? 

I've been working hard on this and it went up and down ... now I'm fluctuating manly between yellow and green ... 

I've sacrificed hundreds of points and was using the 'complete 70km' challenge to get anything out of it ... try and not get anywhere close to the opponent and stay within the AI cars ... anticipate the braking etc. anticipate any first corner sh** your opponent can come up with and try and stay out of it (try not to fight them ... I know it's hard but this might help)

it took me a while .. and I think with the new rank point system it will be even harder for you and you will loose a lot more as it 2 wins = 1 loss.

Want to raise your SR? Drive like you’re on a public road.

Want to win duels and grid starts? Get ready for some contact sport and spectacular evasive driving.

Want both? 🤷‍♂️ It’s become increasingly unnecessarily harder to raise your SR and go for wins.

although once you get out of the red zone for a bit it will stabilise ... it will still fluctuate a lot but I've managed to stay out of the red zone for a few weeks now.