Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time for me to say good bye. Please read Codies, this is an honest goodbye

8 minutes ago, Max Sirman said:

1. 09 Has not fixed any of this issues.

@Faya, this is basically the point of why I left. I hope my reasons are clear

I only stay to help others where I can. Lurking isn't a good idea.

There's basically the F2 2019 update to come. I don't think we'll get a lot else.

2 hours ago, Max Sirman said:

@Faya, this is bassically the point of why I left. I hope my reasons are clear

Mate let's face it, you haven't left this forums behind you as you're still here. If you're going to protest by leaving the forums, then please do leave the forums 🙂 

You've been active (posting comments and such) on these forums on at least the following days: August 6th, 10th, 14th, 16th and 23rd which doesn't seem like leaving except if you compare to the ones who can't get away from here at all 😛 

I'm out of here too, I'm only here for answers to my own game issues now after last night. I'm fed up of assisting drivers where Codemasters don't. Right now, I think I'm going to boycott the game in future releases because, too many times.

My worry is, that by attempting to address issues that are the responsibility of the player on PC (i.e. their PC) and console (save them not updating their controllers and in the case of PS4, pausing / resuming the game on the console when shutting down), then we see far too much posted here that isn't really a game bug, it just needs a machine setting up properly to play any game, not just this one. 

Good luck to those with issues, but from now on my response is the same. 

On 8/23/2019 at 7:16 PM, Max Sirman said:

1. 09 Has not fixed any of this issues.

@Faya, this is bassically the point of why I left. I hope my reasons are clear

But... you clearly didn’t leave😂😂😂