Sign in to follow this  

Duels points ...

When winning in Duels, you earn mostly +20, but when lost, you’re losing -30 to -40. WHY is that fair?

i believe the system steals part of your lost points. THIEF,

The goal here is simple: to frustrate you into paying for things to accelerate your progress. This pay to win monetization approach is a growing trend among garbage game developers who have forgotten that player enjoyment comes first.

16 hours ago, RosAlfonz said:

When winning in Duels, you earn mostly +20, but when lost, you’re losing -30 to -40. WHY is that fair?

i believe the system steals part of your lost points. THIEF,

It depends how far are you with points from eachother.If there is not much diference,you will get more then 20 points.If there is huge diference,you will get only 20 points.It works both ways that way.....

7 hours ago, CosareNL said:

It depends how far are you with points from eachother.If there is not much diference,you will get more then 20 points.If there is huge diference,you will get only 20 points.It works both ways that way.....

I see what you meant. Winning Points are a bit more if my opponent’s points are close to mine. Thnx

• Agree 1

I though the theory made sense until now ... just lost to two opponents which were about a third of ranking points below and got -38 for that. They must have been bot as they went all over the place without any penalties or slowing down offline.

• Agree 1