Hello,

is there cheat out there that players actually mod their game play? Just curious! I play my game fair with no cheat. I win by learning the tracks and sometimes with discounts I’d buy some credits to improve my car. 

Ive seen racers in duels that go off track but yet still maintain their speed, or started the race with over 2 sec advantage.

if I’ve raced you, real racers, and lost. You have my respect. 

I saw some real hardcore racers here. In the last update, Reaching 9999 from 3500 in one day or so. Your eyes must be killing you. You probably saw double afterwards.

cheers!

• Agree 1

Those are AI and/or lag in the connection.  

The race your opponent sees is different than the race you see.  

Real time racing is an illusion.

The AI in the game are programmed to have unfair advantage and minimize point awards which is the only cheating I know of.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Do you have any suspicions about the top ranked players globally? They hold such massive leads in terms of points and times that unless they've hacked into free credits to Max out their cars or some other way of cutting lap times to a level that seems impossible, it seems to defy the physics of the game I am playing. 

And take a look at the top ranks in the Elite field. Guys who have already completed 1,000 races and have 9,999 points? This is a new system only recently implemented so how can anybody accrue so many points?  I don't believe anybody plays 24 hours a day and wins every race.

Edited by Dr Zaius
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1

6 hours ago, Dr Zaius said:

Do you have any suspicions about the top ranked players globally? They hold such massive leads in terms of points and times that unless they've hacked into free credits to Max out their cars or some other way of cutting lap times to a level that seems impossible, it seems to defy the physics of the game I am playing. 

And take a look at the top ranks in the Elite field. Guys who have already completed 1,000 races and have 9,999 points? This is a new system only recently implemented so how can anybody accrue so many points?  I don't believe anybody plays 24 hours a day and wins every race. not surprise me.

Then why isn’t the Coders ban those guys?

most of us are decent racers and know the tracks well, yet I don’t win every race. But those guys attaining 9999 with small number of races, is beyond me.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I'm really amazed at how the people in the gold tier are posting those lap times that are sometimes 8-10 full seconds faster than what I can achieve. You'd think the internet would be flooded with videos of their laps, showing off. Instead, nothing. I see plenty of videos from average players, though, but never these mysterious top tier people.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

🤨 I haven’t even found one legendary part case yet and he has three, must of used credits to buy them.

Posted (edited)

Hi to all  ( Pls see attached )

I’ve just been reading some of your comments in relation to cheats and whether people can really achieve 9999 without cheating etc etc ....

So I thought I would attach some proof to put all your minds at rest. 

It is very possible and is 100% achievable but believe you me it will be very very difficult anyone thinking it is going to be easy think again, you have to be so patient because believe you me they will wack you off the track from behind from the side you name it you’re going to have to be fully prepared for a battle every time you hit the track, the minute you make a mistake the minute miss your hair pin go into the corners too deep you will know about it big time.

My advice is to keep a mental name check on who you are racing at all times and that will give you some indication whether you are racing somebody else or an al car and, Just to add to your headaches all tracks will have a different momentum and speed ratio so make sure your car set up is suitable and upto the job for that particular track good luck guys because you will need it.

( YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!! )

085AEBB8-018A-4EF0-8D19-1D6F1084532C.png

AE790789-8D74-4B29-A1B4-04484DC97852.png

Edited by Colinobe
Removed a photo
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, StKnowhere said:

This guy knows something we don't...

2B5619E0-47C3-47BF-B6A5-401F0F6957FB.jpeg

The thing he knows.... Cheating!

7 minutes ago, Colinobe said:

Hi to all  ( Pls see attached )

I’ve just been reading some of your comments in relation to cheats and whether people can really achieve 9999 without cheating etc etc ....

So I thought I would attach some proof to put all your minds at rest. 

It is very possible and is 100% achievable but believe you me it will be very very difficult anyone thinking it is to be easy think again, you have to be so patient because believe you me they will wack you off the track from behind from the side you name it you’re going to have to be fully prepared for a battle every time you hit the track, the minute you make a mistake the minute miss your hair pin go into the corners too deep you will know about it big time.

My advice is to keep a mental name check on who you are racing at all times and that will give you some indication whether you are racing somebody else or an al car and, Just to add to your headaches all tracks will have a different momentum and speed ratio so make sure your car set up is suitable and upto the job for that particular track good luck guys because you’ll need it.

You have been warned.

085AEBB8-018A-4EF0-8D19-1D6F1084532C.png

AE790789-8D74-4B29-A1B4-04484DC97852.png

Look at that guy Bruce. He achieved 9999 with only 293 races. I can’t even get to 7000 with my almost 600 races. Either he cheats big time or he spent $$$ thousands to buy credits and upgrade his car to the max. Where’s the fun in that?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/10/2019 at 6:25 AM, Ice2k said:

I don’t understand why they programmed the AI cars the way they did, they are simply insane. It doesn’t matter if there’s a passing opportunity or not, if the line is free or not, they just go for it and simply ram into me as I brake for the corner. At the moment they are worse than the most aggresive real players simply because there’s more of them and they don’t care if they crash alongside you or not. Add to that their absolutely ridiculous straight line speed and every race with slow corners is a gamble...i get taken out of the race or catapulted outside the track by AI cars so damn often.... this is suppose to be a “duel” (meaning 2 opponents) but it’s extremely rarely that I can actually fight the other player on track. The AI cars often decide the outcome. 

In reply

ice 2k  what you have to remember is that this is a game and the makers of the game Codemasters has to make a profit so I believe the cars which are al cars are all programmed to let you win and let you believe you can always win when it suits them, but the flipside is they want you to spend more money to upgrade your cars to be competitive

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, RosAlfonz said:

Look at that guy Bruce. He achieved 9999 with only 293 races. I can’t even get to 7000 with my almost 600 races. Either he cheats big time or he spent $$$ thousands to buy credits and upgrade his car to the max. Where’s the fun in that?

My personal opinion AND QUOTE “it’s my personal opinion I totally agree with you and I think he is a al car Unless he comes on to this forums and identifies himself then you have to use your own judgement I smell AL CAR

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

How many hours and how many races do you do each day? What is your win/loss ratio? Do you buy credits? I don't doubt anything you've said, but you must have a different level of commitment to the average player. And another thing I touched on in another thread: apart from personal satisfaction, if you are in the top Gold tier, there is no extra reward for number 1 or 100, so for anybody spending money to creep up a few hundred positions, there is no gain. So, if there is any cheating to be number 1 in the world, it is pointless.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dr Zaius said:

How many hours and how many races do you do each day? What is your win/loss ratio? Do you buy credits? I don't doubt anything you've said, but you must have a different level of commitment to the average player. And another thing I touched on in another thread: apart from personal satisfaction, if you are in the top Gold tier, there is no extra reward for number 1 or 100, so for anybody spending money to creep up a few hundred positions, there is no gain. So, if there is any cheating to be number 1 in the world, it is pointless.

Dr Zaius

This is a very challenging competitive F1 racing game which nobody wants to lose when participating, you race you win you race you lose it’s a game of cat and mouse, it’s not about being number one in the world for me if I get to the number 1  spot then lucky me, but I can reassure you that number 1 spot will not last for very long, for some people maybe they want to be number 1 in the world, personally it’s about competing If Codemasters got there act together we would all be able to exceed 9999 

And for the record I have never spent a penny on this game pure hardcore racing attached is my wins and loss ratio Judge for yourself the stats are there for you to see.

As i’ve stated in my recent thread the hardest part is getting to 9999 which involves a lot of patience.

Dr Zaius what is your player profile? and how much money if any have you spent on the game.

D0BD2323-5DF6-4EC5-9D01-4289EE1DA469.jpeg

Edited by Colinobe
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, RosAlfonz said:

No, he is just good player... 

I am on 3rd place, with 340 duels. Remember that duel counter working also after reaching 9999, but 3499 to 9999 took 340 duels. 6500 points. Should be much lower, but not easy with rammers and i....ots... Why all the best results are called "cheats"? With my over 20 years of experience in racing games, it is boring... Every f...king good result is always called as cheat... Only by weak sunday players.

F1 MBR player since last week of March. 79,3% duel win ratio, but through Update 5 i lost over 200 duels due to random disconnects... 

The same will be with SPA event... First maybe 10 times will be ridiculous... Of course you will call this results as cheats... maybe instead of barking, go and train? My best in Spa is 1.32,34... And no!!! I don't have aero legendary part .. 

Screenshot_20190809_135518_com.codemasters.F1Mobile.jpg

• Agree 2

Very informative thread.

I tip my hat to the guys who have applied their skill and time to hit the top spots - congratulations!

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

Only by weak sunday players... maybe instead of barking, go and train?

I guess I'm a weak Sunday untrained player. The shame I feel is unbearable.

Edited by Dr Zaius

21 hours ago, Colinobe said:

Dr Zaius

This is a very challenging competitive F1 racing game which nobody wants to lose when participating, you race you win you race you lose it’s a game of cat and mouse, it’s not about being number one in the world for me if I get to the number 1  spot then lucky me, but I can reassure you that number 1 spot will not last for very long, for some people maybe they want to be number 1 in the world, personally it’s about competing If Codemasters got there act together we would all be able to exceed 9999 

And for the record I have never spent a penny on this game pure hardcore racing attached is my wins and loss ratio Judge for yourself the stats are there for you to see.

As i’ve stated in my recent thread the hardest part is getting to 9999 which involves a lot of patience.

Dr Zaius what is your player profile? and how much money if any have you spent on the game.

D0BD2323-5DF6-4EC5-9D01-4289EE1DA469.jpeg

I have only raced one third as many duels although I have reached 9,999 points. I don't have more spare time to devote to duels. You must have much more free time.

32 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

I have only raced one third as many duels although I have reached 9,999 points. I don't have more spare time to devote to duels. You must have much more free time.

I race to win and if I lose I try & try again what has free time got to do with it?  what I asked you was a question how much money if any have you spent on the game? also what is your player profile stats ... 

1 hour ago, Dr Zaius said:

1 hour ago, Dr Zaius said:

Dr Zaius

Remember this is just a GAME why are you so negative the guy was commenting on someone saying that bruce was a cheat? or he may spends loads of money on the game, and that he was currently in third place, so to set the record straight he puts his player profile for all to see also his current position in the elite league 

His comments about weak sunday players wasn’t directly aimed at you or maybe they were who cares nobody ... go on have a race and release all that frustration you’ve been saving with all the free time you have on your hand.

Ps What’s the weather like in New Zealand and I wonder have you ever seen a shark 🦈 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Colinobe said:

Dr Zaius

Remember this is just a GAME why are you so negative the guy was commenting on someone saying that bruce was a cheat? or he may spends loads of money on the game, and that he was currently in third place, so to set the record straight he puts his player profile for all to see also his current position in the elite league 

His comments about weak sunday players wasn’t directly aimed at you or maybe they were who cares nobody ... go on have a race and release all that frustration you’ve been saving with all the free time you have on your hand.

Ps What’s the weather like in New Zealand and I wonder have you ever seen a shark 🦈 

I'm sorry I sounded a bit peculiar. I'm probably just frustrated at my own lack of ability. My hand/eye co-ordination can't even keep up with the speed my car has at the moment so I hold little hope of advancing much further. I'm not exactly young and it's a reminder that I'm slowing down. (In my head I'm still Lewis Hamilton) I'm in Australia in the mountains and it's just snowed for two days with temps not rising above freezing and yes, I've not only seen a shark, I caught one in 1988 while beach fishing. I remember the year because I was watching Halley's Comet while reeling in what I thought was record breaking flathead. I don't know what sort of shark it was. As soon as I saw it I ran away and left it to my father-in-law. Solid Luton born R.A.F chap. Always called me a "right poof"

I assume your proper title is Colin O.B.E. The Queen's never recognised all of my efforts in the field of procrastination. I should be bloody knighted for that. But not next week. Maybe the week after. Nah, next year. Need to iron a shirt. Gawd! Need to buy a button up shirt. Ahhh, to hell with it.

• Agree 1

Well I feel cheated when I race an opponent in sprint and grid that’ll turn into a ghost car slicing through traffic effortlessly. 

Cheated by the game developers as usual.