3 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

I'm sorry I sounded a bit peculiar. I'm probably just frustrated at my own lack of ability. My hand/eye co-ordination can't even keep up with the speed my car has at the moment so I hold little hope of advancing much further. I'm not exactly young and it's a reminder that I'm slowing down. (In my head I'm still Lewis Hamilton) I'm in Australia in the mountains and it's just snowed for two days with temps not rising above freezing and yes, I've not only seen a shark, I caught one in 1988 while beach fishing. I remember the year because I was watching Halley's Comet while reeling in what I thought was record breaking flathead. I don't know what sort of shark it was. As soon as I saw it I ran away and left it to my father-in-law. Solid Luton born R.A.F chap. Always called me a "right poof"

I assume your proper title is Colin O.B.E. The Queen's never recognised all of my efforts in the field of procrastination. I should be bloody knighted for that. But not next week. Maybe the week after. Nah, next year. Need to iron a shirt. Gawd! Need to buy a button up shirt. Ahhh, to hell with it.

Maybe you need to invest in a snowplough and dig yourself out of the hole you’re in, in relation to your accommodation I’m not interested in snow how many days it snowed or you being witty and sarcastic not interested not bothered.

This is about comment you posted about cheats, you seem like a very intelligent guy why don’t you put all your thoughts  and energy into something positive to encourage others.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, elimmel said:

Well I feel cheated when I race an opponent in sprint and grid that’ll turn into a ghost car slicing through traffic effortlessly. 

Cheated by the game developers as usual. 

The feeling is the same I agree with you 100% but as I’ve said before and I’ll say it again it’s a game of cat and mouse 🐁 

The funny thing is in Codemasters terms and conditions they’ve stated fair play racing, this obviously is not applicable to themselves .... whoever was given the job to program the al cars needs to be made redundant Or relocated to Alaska.

Edited by Colinobe

39 minutes ago, Colinobe said:

Maybe you need to invest in a snowplough and dig yourself out of the hole you’re in, in relation to your accommodation I’m not interested in snow how many days it snowed or you being witty and sarcastic not interested not bothered.

This is about comment you posted about cheats, you seem like a very intelligent guy why don’t you put all your thoughts  and energy into something positive to encourage others.

Are you serious? Do you not understand somebody trying to just have a chat with you including a bit of light hearted humour? What is your problem, you are being a total Arse!

2 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

Are you serious? Do you not understand somebody trying to just have a chat with you including a bit of light hearted humour? What is your problem, you are being a total Arse!

I take it you’re looking in the mirror again, wind your neck back in. So hold on a  minute you make a sarcastic remark and comment ref obe and I see the funny side of it and I explained I don’t care I’m not bothered In a jokingly manner, maybe your sense of humour and mine have just clashed ... I am having kangaroo steak for dinner tonight.

I'm with Dr Zaius a bit. It does seem extreme that Bruce has managed to get that high that quickly.

But then I always look in the event high scores and think "I thought I was pretty good at this track. How are these guys finishing 10 seconds faster and staying within track limits?". I'd really like a feature where we could watch other people's races. I'd like to learn where my lines are wrong, see how much more powerful their car is than mine etc.

It would also make it really easy for us to report a cheat also.

Posted (edited)

Guys if you think somebody is cheating? because they are in the number 1 spot then you have a choice report it to Codemasters and let them do there diligence to establish whether this is a genuine score or somebody has cheated the system rather than assuming.

The real problem with this game I believe isn’t down to cheating again this is my personal opinion.

I really do believe if Codemasters look at the behaviour of the Al Cars These are the cars that overtake you at high speed  and ram you of the track slow down when taking corners in front of you with the opposition coming up fast behind etc etc

So Codemasters this is a message for you slowdown your al cars so people can start enjoying the game again.

Edited by Colinobe

Looking at this thread, it seems that the discussion is tough because of various types of cheaters. They may modify the program to enable shortcuts, use server hacking to record illegal times, or get the strongest machine with illegally obtained credits...

Paying the money and making it the strongest machine, and recording a great time is legitimate way, so I think the third cheaters are much to blame. Moreover they have greatly reduced the record value of “Super players” who endure the brakes to the limit and run fastest in all corners” like @mattzd.

If codemasters can’t stop the cheat, in order to make it meaningless, I want to enjoy events that allow us to compete under almost the same condition by lowering the upper limit of developing parts.

• Agree 3

14 hours ago, Colinobe said:

Then why did you ask me a personal question related to the weather and ask if I'd seen a shark? Perhaps I am naive, but I thought you were being sincere. In confrontational situations, my best defence is to diffuse and find common ground, in short to try and become a real person, not a series of anonymous words. You're English (my guess) and my wife is English. I thought we may share some commonalities. My direct observations of possible hacking were reinforced by other people astounded that anybody can fill four slots with Legendary Parts. You do not fall into this category and I never alluded to any cheating or hacking on your part after you posted a screenshot. I am really sorry if I did not address this to your satisfaction. I believe you got to the top through skill and determination. Something I confessed I don't have.  Nothing I said was intended to be sarcastic. Quite the opposite, I was self deprecatory and bore the brunt of my own shortcomings. I have been here a long time and after 300 posts, I feel connected to this group. I have settled in and made many friends and while I certainly don't obsess over this game, I would need to reassess my visiting this forum if I felt I was not welcome.

A very interesting topic, played several different types of online games and in every game I’ve played there have been mention of cheaters, hacks etc, but with that said there are also many who max out their credit cards on a game and so often these are then grouped by those who initially join to play for fun but get competitive as being a cheat/hack etc. So imo it’s a fine line or grey area that I don’t normally engage in.

reason for engaging into this topic now, well if you do meet me on the track, car details is FOK 54, then please I am a Sunday driver and as a Sunday driver I enjoy the view and if you come hauling ass up behind me be warned I might see something on the track and brake hard going into that corner 😂

Posted (edited)
On 8/22/2019 at 12:09 PM, peterpro1 said:

haven’t even found one legendary part case yet and he has three, morpheus must of used credits to buy them .

or photoshop 😉

Edited by Faya
Removing link from quote

14 hours ago, ThiesTHL said:

or photoshop 😉

My thoughts.

So far I’ve gotten 3 legendary boxes from race wins but obviously not at the same time like that fella. 

11 hours ago, RosAlfonz said:

Here’s another cheat

see how he took the last corner, clearly cutting through the grass and maintained his speed and/or got slingshot for more speed.

You don’t really play against real people in real time. Duels are simulated. In this game, racing a tag is just one of the many bugs.

17 hours ago, Fierce said:

You don’t really play against real people in real time. Duels are simulated. In this game, racing a tag is just one of the many bugs.

Yes, opponents are just an illusion.

The irony of being slammed into a barrier by someone called Anthoine Hupert RIP.