[Car Performance][Car Setup] [Feedback] "The Game Is Not So Good" (Cars are unbalanced / Not enough downforce / Too much drag)

2 hours ago, KrazyLurt said:

I've increased downforce for all cars by an equal amount like, value*1,03, did this as early as before the performance patch. The same with drag. Work flawless, I will not play without my performance tweaks.

What do you mean? 1.03? All aero values? 

16 minutes ago, KulishS said:

Did same values. Now I'm fast as Merc while in Williams. :classic_blink:

I am not certain what 1.03 means? Can you give me a before and after I’m terms of values?

1 hour ago, KulishS said:

Did same values. Now I'm fast as Merc while in Williams. :classic_blink:

To clarify Value * 1.03 was just an example, I don’t remember exactly what I multiplied with. I just wanted to note that one should multiple not add to get a correct relation with front/rear and highest/lowest downforce values. 

49 minutes ago, ShelbyUSA said:

I am not certain what 1.03 means? Can you give me a before and after I’m terms of values?

See post above. It takes time to manually calculate 4 df values per team and is a bit tidius. 

• Like 1

Well guys when you think of how good the game raced ,looked and sounded it certainly went downhill fast,

,it went from the best f1 sim to the worst arcade game faster then a drag car doing a quarter mile run,

a lot of the issuses are how bad the ffb is now as you can't tell how or what the car is doing for most wheel users,

with sadness our league will very soon swap over to pcars2 ,of which I had hundreds of hours testing and league racing with f1 games aswell,

i think I would be prepared to pay extra £20 to have codemasters just revert back to day one  release,

they are still bringing out patches for dirt rally 2.0 and you all know why they are replying back, Money.

so I will pay extra £20 just to have the brilliant ffb back along with the handling tyre physics,

i really really don't understand why anyone who runs a business would want to kill there golden goose in f12019,

because they have and they ain't going to fix it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, KrazyLurt said:

To clarify Value * 1.03 was just an example, I don’t remember exactly what I multiplied with. I just wanted to note that one should multiple not add to get a correct relation with front/rear and highest/lowest downforce values. 

Affirm. I multiplied Williams' value 1.7 by 1.3, so the value became 2.21, all other values were modified the same way. Handling-wise the car was felt unrealistically fast and planted apart high speed corners.) I believe it needs testing a lot. 

Edited by KulishS
  • Like 1