Yes, I also have that problem. I have the durability of the gearbox at 100% and it lasts 3 races at most, it is a bug that has not been fixed. The strange thing is that it only happens to a few. Send them an email with the problem. I already sent you a message

I lost a gear at Monaco, the last race of the 6 race span for the gear box.

Watching others drive in MP and on YT, some are harder on their gear box than others.  Over revving, downshifting overly aggressively, etc seem to be contributing factors. My gear box was at 50% durability (or 45%, whatever it is..2 upgrades).

As many shortcomings F1 19 has, this seems to be pretty realistic.

The gearbox is more susceptible to wear due to improper shifting this year, but by no means is broken.  With 3 gearbox upgrades I can make the 6 races easily in an Alfa Romeo.

I don't mind having a problem with my gears I have a problem that Jeff don't know about it 90% of the race, I had 1 warning from Jeff to say about slow gear change. Then when my gears fully gave up Jeff had left the building and I had no help even when I pitted hoping Jeff would stop the race... 😂🤣🤣😂 He must be working for another team

I use manual gears and I have never had any problems what so ever. I'm driving for Redbull in my career and have only upgraded the first stage of any gearbox related thing. 

Maybes a certain car issue or you're just driving like a crazed child of sweets.