You can't...  never have been able to in Codies F1 series of games unfortunately. You have to use something like MIxer\Twitch on Xbox or one of several external programs on PC to record your races, etc.

3 hours ago, peanutt2000 said:

How do you save highlights anybody?

Yes 100% career distance here

7 hours ago, Hammerpgh62 said:

You can't...  never have been able to in Codies F1 series of games unfortunately.

Actually you were able to do this in F1 2010 by using some launch commands 🙂 I can probably get the guide if you want.

NOTE: And of course this will not work in current F1 games as first of all the games run in a different engine (Old EGO vs EGO3)

Multiplayer races appear within the theatre section.

Can't comment about career etc as I've never checked after a race 

I believe if you go to the theatre tab on the main menu, and press "keep highlight" on one of your three most recent highlights, you'll be able to save that highlight.

• Agree 1

Yeah the theatre definitely has a section for ‘saved highlights’ so you can do somewhere. 

I’m currently doing a championship season with Carlos sainz I did the first GP on 100% and after the race the highlights were there under view replay, then I did the Bahrain GP also 100% and the view highlights option wasn’t there, bug?? Very annoying and strange 

40 minutes ago, peanutt2000 said:

I’m currently doing a championship season with Carlos sainz I did the first GP on 100% and after the race the highlights were there under view replay, then I did the Bahrain GP also 100% and the view highlights option wasn’t there, bug?? Very annoying and strange 

Hey! Did you finish the race without using mid session saves? Could there be something else that caused the highlights to not be shown such as some kind of flashback, or?

40 minutes ago, peanutt2000 said:

Might be because I did a mid session save! That’s poor if it’s the reason

As far as I can remember, you'll not get the highlights if you (at least) load a mid session save 😕 

48 minutes ago, UP100 said:

As far as I can remember, you'll not get the highlights if you (at least) load a mid session save 😕 

That’s really really poor 

This needs patching. Not acceptable if you mid session save you can’t get highlights. Unacceptable!