Sign in to follow this  

The Focus WRC 01 I was driving last night....

....can we have it back in the game (as it was yesterday) as i cant select it anymore.

lol but it's not supposed to come out for another 2.5 weeks!

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, CANNONS said:

handled real well in Argentina 😄

Far more nimble than it was in previous titles

• Like 1

The new focus is absolutely amazing. Easily going to be my favorite car for the 2000cc class. Sounds amazing, felt amazing, handled like a dream, and tore through Wales and every other location like it was engineered for exactly that moment.

• Thanks 1

Wait wait wait, the '01 Focus? What did I miss? I played the game yesterady but... didn't see anything 😂

9 hours ago, ianism said:

lol but it's not supposed to come out for another 2.5 weeks!

🤔

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Mike Dee said:

The new focus is absolutely amazing. Easily going to be my favorite car for the 2000cc class. Sounds amazing, felt amazing, handled like a dream, and tore through Wales and every other location like it was engineered for exactly that moment.

Agreed, it's handling is great and unlike the C4 and Impreza you can see out of it. You seem to sit quite low in those two (cockpit cam obviously)

Edited by cafe5150

10 hours ago, cafe5150 said:

Agreed, it's handling is great and unlike the C4 and Impreza you can see out of it. You seem to sit quite low in those two (cockpit cam obviously)

I agree, the in-car camera in the C4 is a joke and they changed the steering wheel during the first patch, which I have mentioned before. I like the in-car in the Subaru but its too close to the steering wheel, same goes for the Skoda fabia, but that car doesn’t even sound right and doesn’t have the correct gear change. Hope the in-car with be better in the 2001 Subaru. 

Did a couple of stages in the Focus last night and really liked it: looking forward to its release even more now!