Sign in to follow this  

Rough Multiplayer Car equivalent?

I know it is it's own thing, but has anyone found a decent car to use tunes from in Time Trial?

Ferrari definitely isnt it, nor is Red Bull. Merc is ok, but it has hardly any turn-in ability from those tunes. 

13 hours ago, DaleRossi said:

I know it is it's own thing, but has anyone found a decent car to use tunes from in Time Trial?

Ferrari definitely isnt it, nor is Red Bull. Merc is ok, but it has hardly any turn-in ability from those tunes. 

Tunes?

On 8/10/2019 at 3:52 AM, SIMRACER123 said:

Tunes?

Yes. Tunes... Setups. 

It would be a hell of a lot easier if we couldnt only tune MP cars in online practice. At least give us an option to take us immediately back to the garage and then Flying Lap from the pits.

Limitations as well as no shared setups makes tuning MP cars at least 3 times more time-consuming.

5 hours ago, DaleRossi said:

Yes. Tunes... Setups. 

It would be a hell of a lot easier if we couldnt only tune MP cars in online practice. At least give us an option to take us immediately back to the garage and then Flying Lap from the pits.

Limitations as well as no shared setups makes tuning MP cars at least 3 times more time-consuming.

Yes it is a bit of a pain although fortunately the game isnt overly complex with set up that you can generally use a similar base set for most tracks and just fine tune as you do races over time.

But yeah it could be easier

There's no team car that is equivalent to the multiplayer car @DaleRossi. I work on my sets in un-ranked lobbies. I use the same set on teams cars as well. I'm not sure but I feel the multiplayer car is a mesh of all the team cars. I see mirrors from Mclaren and so on.   

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Striker_703 said:

I'm not sure but I feel the multiplayer car is a mesh of all the team cars. I see mirrors from Mclaren and so on.   

"In theory" the car was designed in collaboration with Ross Brawn and Pat Symonds.

The car design regulations are fairly restrictive these days so it wouldn't be that surprising that certain parts of the multiplayer car looked the same as other cars.

To what degree designed in collaboration with means though who knows.

Big Dave in codemasters HQ could have just cut and paste the best bits of each car and created today's multiplayer car and simply shown Ross Brawn and Pat Symonds a picture of it in a Coffee shop and them merely say yeah that will do.

Arguably that would be in collaboration with...

• Agree 1