Development Ideas

Hi,

Just wanted to share some of my ideas to develop this game further. It has already taken some nice steps forward with with U5-7 updates, but what I'd like to see improved in the next release are the things that's been bugging me recently:

Duel mode:

- Please add MORE challenges. More variety in selection of challenges would be a welcome feature. I'm tired winning a qualifying with 295kmh top speed over and over again...would it be possible to make some new challenges out of the old ones, like win a qualifying with 300, 310, 320 etc. top speeds? Win a duel with 1sec, 2sec, 3sec etc. gaps? The rewards would be adjusted accordingly, of course. Then maybe some new challenges such as win 2-4 duels in a row, race 20 duels, drive 70-120km's and so on..

- Fix the bugs (sorry Chris ūüôā¬†) in some challenges not registering your win / driven km's.

- Add 1, 2 and 3 lap duels? Maybe even a 5 lap race with one mandatory pit stop? That would make races more interesting, since ruining your lap in the first corner would not define the result of the race. For 1 lap race the experience and resource point rewards would be less than for 3-5 lap races, maybe?

Single mode:

- Again, maybe some different challenges to single mode, such as qualifying under a specified time, winning with predefined gap? Also, I'd like to see more difficulty levels in single mode, since I always win the hard races with +20 seconds gap (depending on the track of course). Maybe new difficulties like very hard, extreme, impossible? The challenge rewards would be adjusted accordingly. Maybe, if it's within feasibility, you could add a "chooseable" challenge, where the player could be making a selection on the whether he/she would like to try the challenge on hard, very hard or impossible difficulty?

- MORE exp. from single challenges would encourage me to try them more often. Now I'm just skipping them and looking at the same advertisements several times a day...
BTW, with the VIP membership, could I skip the advertisements altogether?

General:

- Please invent some use for the resource points except upgrading parts. Right now I have 50k+ resource points and I can't use them for s**t, since it's going to take forever to gather the needed 60-900 parts for upgrading anything. I fear that the resource points are gapped to 99999 and soon I'm at maximum. Even if they're not gapped, what's the point gathering them if you can't use them consistently?

If you have any other ideas, please post them here freely :). Thanks.

1 hour ago, Konekusk1 said:

Hi,

Just wanted to share some of my ideas to develop this game further. It has already taken some nice steps forward with with U5-7 updates, but what I'd like to see improved in the next release are the things that's been bugging me recently:

Duel mode:

- Please add MORE challenges. More variety in selection of challenges would be a welcome feature. I'm tired winning a qualifying with 295kmh top speed over and over again...would it be possible to make some new challenges out of the old ones, like win a qualifying with 300, 310, 320 etc. top speeds? Win a duel with 1sec, 2sec, 3sec etc. gaps? The rewards would be adjusted accordingly, of course. Then maybe some new challenges such as win 2-4 duels in a row, race 20 duels, drive 70-120km's and so on..

- Fix the bugs (sorry Chris ūüôā¬†) in some challenges not registering your win / driven km's.

- Add 1, 2 and 3 lap duels? Maybe even a 5 lap race with one mandatory pit stop? That would make races more interesting, since ruining your lap in the first corner would not define the result of the race. For 1 lap race the experience and resource point rewards would be less than for 3-5 lap races, maybe?

Single mode:

- Again, maybe some different challenges to single mode, such as qualifying under a specified time, winning with predefined gap? Also, I'd like to see more difficulty levels in single mode, since I always win the hard races with +20 seconds gap (depending on the track of course). Maybe new difficulties like very hard, extreme, impossible? The challenge rewards would be adjusted accordingly. Maybe, if it's within feasibility, you could add a "chooseable" challenge, where the player could be making a selection on the whether he/she would like to try the challenge on hard, very hard or impossible difficulty?

- MORE exp. from single challenges would encourage me to try them more often. Now I'm just skipping them and looking at the same advertisements several times a day...
BTW, with the VIP membership, could I skip the advertisements altogether?

General:

- Please invent some use for the resource points except upgrading parts. Right now I have 50k+ resource points and I can't use them for s**t, since it's going to take forever to gather the needed 60-900 parts for upgrading anything. I fear that the resource points are gapped to 99999 and soon I'm at maximum. Even if they're not gapped, what's the point gathering them if you can't use them consistently?

If you have any other ideas, please post them here freely :). Thanks.

Hi K,

I love your enthusiasm.Reminds me of me  month ago.Same as reminds me of the rest of people posting here with toughts to make this game better.Last time someone from staff came here is belive it or not 29 days ago.I am sorry to brake your bubble.Most of us here feel the same.Lots of unbelive and disopointment.Take a minute and just surf tru the posts here and you will get the picture.Fact is they don t care.It makes no sense,I know.It is what it is sadly enough…..

• Agree 1

I was also thinking about dual mode and had an idea.

Firstly, reduce the incidence of qualifying laps (or are they just being used to cover for no opponents being available I estimate out of my last 30 races, at least 20 have been qualies?) or at least introduce a weighting so you don't get them all the time.

Second, make all qualifying races 3 laps best lap wins, but lap time is disqualified if track limits are exceeded.

This has two benefits. The first is to get round the "I haven't played this track for a few weeks and can't remember the braking points" issue. Secondly it forces players to drive to the actual track using F1 rules. At the moment to get a win you need to know which corners you can cut and get away with. 

Then I had a brainwave for bad behaviour. How about an Uber style rating system. Rate your opponent after completing a grid or rolling race. Aggressive / dangerous drivers would soon be evident and sanctions could be applied. Of course there is a risk of poor loser style red flagging but in theory it should balance out. You could even ask for a self evaluation although I suspect that not enough people would be honest about driving like an idiot - but if you use that as a measure against the opposition rating you might be able to draw some conclusions.

I had a race today where I was in the lead, took a corner badly and reentered the track badly, accidentally hitting my opponent (who still beat me). I'd have rated myself 2 out of 5 for that. Deserved to lose. On the other hand I had a race yesterday where the opposition was definitely trying to drive me into the walls, and succeeded at the end of baku by driving me so hard into a wall my wheels broke off. I'd like a way of red flagging that driver.

Final one - introduce some 3 and 5 lap grid / rolling races. You could always add a dual preference somewhere so that if people don't want longer races they don't get them.