Q&A And Poor Department Morale!

Question

Posted (edited)

The Q&A are horrendous this 2019 game!! So far all season I've had almost nothing but Q&A on Weber regardless what kind of race he or I has! And in a full season only several morale boost Q&A for my departments! I finish the year as Drivers Champion with all team departments in bad shape!! What the hell is going on? Second season same, Still only +4 on Aero and 8 on Engine. Chassis and Reliability are zero at the end of the second season!

No offence but F2 is excellent, even in career with only 3 races and 2 of them controlled scenarios, it still adds to the experience of "rising star" status. But to be perfectly honest with the Q&A I'm literally at the stage of not giving a single care what the other guy is doing let alone having to answer questions on another driver in a totally different team!! (Almost every single weekend!!) What does that matter! Great for the team player or sportsman stats but nothing for the departments, affecting cost in upgrades as well as when the team get poor morale I get constant issues which just brings more annoying Q&A on durability, which also I have to ignore or it further negatively impacts my durability..

Please stop the failure Q&As. Give more morale boost options, such as a set Q&A conference style scenario where I get to at least praise 2 departments of my choice a race weekend (especially if I win, lets be honest if I win I'm not going to cry about durability or slate a department for winning a race!!), or just guarantee a couple of Q&A on performance departments where I can positively praise my own team!! Who I am winning cleanly with but seem to be really depressed because I'm... Winning...???

This is a big part of my game and negatively (currently very forcefully) impacts my experience of the game. It needs to change!! It just makes no sense!!

P.s, I am playing on PS4 Pro. Career mode.

Edited by ChironTheseus
Ignored like most tech support it seems
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 answer to this question

bump