F1 2019 not Launching

My game is not launching on either dx11 or dx12. Have gone through plenty of forums and tried everything i could find and do and still nothing.. steam overlay off,latest nvidia driver, Its not in my Quarantine folder, MSI afterburner is off, all stream apps off.

Hey!

What kind of setup are you running? Do you get anything when trying to start up the game or is it just the normal Steam reporting you're in the game and then nothing happens? Those could give us some clues.

Im running a 1080 with a ryzen 3 1400 with 16gb ram. when i click play loading screen comes ups but disappears with in seconds in my steam library it says running then syncing then nothing happens. Thanks for your help.

Have you tried to run other games? If your pretty sure your computer is running OK and your 1080 drivers are up to date. 

Verify the game files through your steam app if that doesnt work then..

uninstall f1 2019 , uninstall your steam app, run a registry cleaner, reboot, reinstall steam app and f1 2019.

5 hours later!!! It will work now he says with confidence... 

all my other games run fine have uninstalled it once and have verified the game file which was all good but havnt uninstalled steam yet and my 1080 drivers are 431.60

431.36 and update your motherboard. I guarantee the problem is with the Ryzen 3 and the board / drivers. Also W10 1903 18362.267 

Ok i have down all of the above and still not launching when i try and run as administrator through steamapps it comes up with VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.