Sign in to follow this  

ALMOST PLATINUM! Finally hit GOLD status.A nice way to say Adios!

Posted (edited)

That trophy alone should be a platinum for crying out loud. But after the grind I finally hit gold SKILL status! So now I can brag that I really am skilled WITHOUT assists and I am the elite of the elite! (satire and sarcasm off 😛

My grind? Stay on lvl B. Gives mostly full lobbies, make sure that you can get pole, or else retire and start from the back and dodge all the carnage. and cut some corners here and there so you stay on B! Once you go to A or S, you're almost certain not finding lobbies filled enough, plus those lobbies have actually the most assist users. B and lower is filled with non assist drivers who really try to learn and thus make mistakes and can't climb as fast and unfair as assist users. Yes there's here and there a lost idiot, but mostly they are beeing taken care of. (like slammed in the gravel or whatever).

Get a good result and tadaa!!! 2003 points. Trophy in the pocket, now only showman and sportsmanship and then I have my 5th F1 platinum trophy. 

I thought it's a good way to say goodbye. I'm pretty much done with this forum, the attitude of Codemasters, the broken state of the game, and some childish people who think it's necessary to react to every single post I make to get attention or in an attempt to be funny. (also called stalking 😉 )  Thank god for the ignore function.

But nevertheless, I've tried to rattle the cage, but CM is CM. What more can you say? Same ****, different day/year. maybe i'll read some stuff here and there, but I've come to the realisation that we're only talking to a wall, enforced with thick steel, and why should i do any more effort? it's no use, and i can invest my energy in more important things than a developper who is too arrogant to take care of their community and tells the prettiest stories but the actions that should come with those stories are never to be seen.

They can learn a lot from Bungie, when Destiny was as good as dead. They started listening and interacting with the community, actively. Became open and transparent, and since that happened,and the break with activision, people look in a complete different perspective at bungie. They went from CM arrogancy to humble and gratefull and RESPECTFULl! And the community has turned 180 degress in the positive direction because they feel that they finally are heard and taken seriously. 

But here? I'm done putting in any effort. CM doesn't deserve a community like this with people who have great ideas, find bugs and glitches, try to make things better and more fair. But looking at all the posts in the last few weeks, the negativity should be alarming, but still.......

Nothing.......

And with this community, this attitude towards THEM, and if you can't comprehend the negativity and why it is? Well then you're either Blind or Stupid and arrogant to a fault. it's a disgrace how they treat the whole community. I would be ashamed to a point that I hate myself if I treat people like this. 

They say ignorance is bliss, but CM is abusing this! And I'm done beeing treated like a doormat. 

See you all later!

OUT!

Edited by AlexTT
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 3

Couldn't be bothered to read the entire thread after i saw the opening paragraph proclaiming how skilled @AlexTT claimed to be and then proceeds to advise everyone that he is super skilled by electing only to race if he qualifies pole and drives aways from everyone or merely starts from the back and waits for others to crash.

Thats not skill. Thats playing a system to makes someones own ego feel better.

He may as well sit playing time trial mode and then he won't need to post everyday on here complaining about people using assists.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Right. I can't see this post doing anything else except make people wonder why no one locks threads anymore. This is going to be a terrible thread and we all know it.

We get communication depending how we act towards them, if we are tagging them all day around and being toxic to them, they have no reason to reply as there are only 2 employees that have to handle the public (in the F1 team). I always want to thank the employees who use their free time to reply to my insignificant questions. I couldn't ask for more 🙂 

• Agree 3

54 minutes ago, UP100 said:

Right. I can't see this post doing anything else except make people wonder why no one locks threads anymore. This is going to be a terrible thread and we all know it.

We get communication depending how we act towards them, if we are tagging them all day around and being toxic to them, they have no reason to reply as there are only 2 employees that have to handle the public (in the F1 team). I always want to thank the employees who use their free time to reply to my insignificant questions. I couldn't ask for more 🙂 

I didn't tag anyone.... so i don't know what you're talking about...

• Confused 1

Just now, AlexTT said:

I don't know what you're talking about either 🙂 I was speaking generally.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AlexTT said:

If we are tagging them in your reply? I didn't tag. So i guess it's my stalker who needs attention. 

3 minutes ago, AlexTT said:

If we are tagging them in your reply? I didn't tag. So i guess it's my stalker who needs attention. 

What are you talking about? You replied to yourself as well? I was just pointing out to fellow forum members that tagging staff to every post is generally annoying (as also pointed out by a a employee). It's great if you tag relevant people to relevant posts though such as issueskid to audio related feedback and so on.

I'm still talking generally, nothing in my comment was really aimed at you specifically 🙂 

4 minutes ago, UP100 said:

What are you talking about? You replied to yourself as well? I was just pointing out to fellow forum members that tagging staff to every post is generally annoying (as also pointed out by a a employee). It's great if you tag relevant people to relevant posts though such as issueskid to audio related feedback and so on.

I'm still talking generally, nothing in my comment was really aimed at you specifically 🙂 

I understand. Never mind. It's sunday.

1 hour ago, AlexTT said:

I understand. Never mind. It's sunday.

@AlexTT I thought you were leaving the forum? 

You lasted 1 minute and haven't stopped posting since....

• Haha 1

I have two trophies to go for plat unfortunately "gold Skill" is one of them... I'm also an "S" rated driver so I guess

I'll be looking to go down in rank to actually get this done... You are so right about CM...this is my last game of theirs

I'm not supporting them anymore... Was going to pick up Grid but will most likely be getting Wreckfest just for laughs...

It's been a long time since I actually had fun with a racing game and that looks like fun after the drudgery F1 2019 is...

• Thanks 1

On 8/11/2019 at 11:04 AM, likewise said:

I have two trophies to go for plat unfortunately "gold Skill" is one of them... I'm also an "S" rated driver so I guess

I'll be looking to go down in rank to actually get this done... You are so right about CM...this is my last game of theirs

I'm not supporting them anymore... Was going to pick up Grid but will most likely be getting Wreckfest just for laughs...

It's been a long time since I actually had fun with a racing game and that looks like fun after the drudgery F1 2019 is...

Grid actually owns up to it being arcade. Those lobbies are going to be worse than these, IMO.

Regarding CM, just One notice about Anything they are willing to do for Sim players...cockpit - No assists, would go a very long way. 

As it is now, PCars 2 and Assetto are the only places for sim racers on console.