Hi everyone, i'm new to the forum, i open this topic because i have finish a race exactly 5 minute ago in my carrer mode, and i have notice something that look like a bug to me.

I usually drive my carrer mode with joystick, A.I set to : 95 and all assist set on. Since F1 2016.

I have notice now in F1 2019 that A.I is become really hard to beat (i was 4 SECOND A LAP SLOWER then my team mate: vettel) 

How i said previously i play with all assist on because i use joystick i feel myself confortable, from F1 2016, now in 2019 the car didn't brake anymore correctly and i TOTALLY miss the corner EVERY SINGLE TIME IN EVERY SINGLE LAP, (ONLY IN WET OR INTER) and ALL the other car have 50% more traction then me.

It is 4 years that i play f1 game with joystick and all assist on with ai set to 95 never have a problem, until now, so guys please ... please...please help me! 

Sorry for not perfect english i do my best, cheers from italy 

Yeah i was already read it but could not find an answer.

They are speaking about problem with A.I in the wet and i can confirm this.

But they no speak about braking point issue or similar. I Think to be the only one that when find rain have massive problem with braking point. Anyway thank you.

I tested it and there's no bug. In both of my test I was faster. I streamed it as well. Video links are there. 

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Striker_703 said:

I tested it and there's no bug. In both of my test I was faster. I streamed it as well. Video links are there. 

I explained it better in the other topic, but just because you didn't run into it during your testing doesn't mean the bug doesn't exist. It's not there consistently.

• Agree 1