My car feels like a stretch limousine trying to get around the hairpin.  Are there any tips or settings adjustments on how to take this corner tighter?

Go out to the right hand side on approach and turn early in 1st gear. Your left front tyre should touch the kerb and you will need full lock to get around.

• Thanks 1

Try to lower your on and off differential for Monaco - 60% - 60% is good. Also, break early. If you break late you will run wide and miss the apex of the hairpin and prolly damage your front wing or just get stuck. You need to be as close to the right side of the track as possible. When you're approaching the hairpin, start to brake and downshift from 3rd gear to 2nd and then when you're about to start turning downshift to the 1st gear. This will give you the best turning ability. Start turning just on the height of that F1 2019 banner on the right. You don't have to use the curb but you can to get a little help turning. You will get it right when the lowest speed during the turn is around 38-40 kmph. When you hit 38-40kmph you should slowly start accelerating.

R5GALMp.jpg

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Benefits from a late apex as you need to be on the left of the track for Mirabeau... Watching all the onboard poles they seem to avoid the hairpin curb, for me at least, doing this in the game loses huge chunks of time. I use recardos 2018 pole as a reference lap, but bear in mind the tracks are not laser scanned, so the breaking/ turn in points will be slightly different

Edited by SimracerGysepy