How to make a good start with traction control.

2 hours ago, caiocrq said:

Guys, my goal with this topic is to get CM to create alternatives to please all players. I don't have and don't want to learn to play without traction control. The option of traction control is right for us less experienced players. So creating an option so we can have a good start with this assistance would be most welcome in career mode. And that would not affect anyone who plays differently, it would just be one more option. I know the intention of the majority here is to help, but it sounds even a little selfish to say "train to play without assistance". Remember, the game should please everyone and I know this is the intention of CM. That's why she created the complete Traction Control. But the feature may not be a problem for the player in career mode starts.

Unfortunately most of people does not understand the question. How to make a good start with TC, not how to drive without TC.

So for those who do not understand it, please ...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, philappleraily said:

Unfortunately most of people does not understand the question. How to make a good start with TC, not how to drive without TC.

So for those who do not understand it, please ...

If its medium TC. There is no problem. Its fine.

If the issue is full traction control there probably isnt a solution for you as you cannot alter the AI's traction at the start to make it easier for people with full TC without making it too easy for people using no TC.

2 horas atrás, Striker_703 disse:

@caiocrq está usando o gatilho como acelerador e quebra? A progstitora prograta sem progressão, mas pode fazer-lo. Con 🏎️

The ideal RPM is around 11,000. If it's on the joystick, it vibrates a lot when it's at optimal RPM. Staying at optimal RPM is pretty complicated on the pad, but the problem here is not that. With full traction control, no matter how well you perform starting precedence, you will not start well at all. That is my question. My trigger is working fine.

3 minutes ago, caiocrq said:

With full traction control, no matter how well you perform starting precedence, you will not start well at all. That is my question. My trigger is working fine.

Thats the way it should be.

• Agree 4

12 hours ago, SIMRACER123 said:

É assim que deve ser.

It's impressive! Don't you stop to think how selfish you are? I would understand you perfectly if I was speaking online, where there must be advantages for those who play without assistance, after all it is more difficult. But I'm talking about a specific mode that is offline, and that would not affect anyone who was satisfied with the current form of the game. It would be simple, if you are satisfied, keep playing the same way. But those who are not, like me, are giving ideals to improve and please everyone. And do not say that what I ask is impossible because you do not know and you should not tell me that. If anyone has to say it's not possible it's Codemasters, but I still don't see anything impossible about it. Even because I always played with the same assists and until 2016 did not suffer from it.

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, caiocrq said:

It's impressive! Don't you stop to think how selfish you are? I would understand you perfectly if I was speaking online, where there must be advantages for those who play without assistance, after all it is more difficult. But I'm talking about a specific mode that is offline, and that would not affect anyone who was satisfied with the current form of the game. It would be simple, if you are satisfied, keep playing the same way. But those who are not, like me, are giving ideals to improve and please everyone. And do not say that what I ask is impossible because you do not know and you should not tell me that. If anyone has to say it's not possible it's Codemasters, but I still don't see anything impossible about it. Even because I always played with the same assists and until 2016 did not suffer from it.

I don't think your understanding my point.

Perhaps we don't really understand each other so lets leave this rather than go around in circles.

I got to lol I just started playing F1 2019 after a break since 2014 and I jump straight in and removed the assist that make it so easy to race. Now I see people asking CM to make it even easy with Assists. I am at a lost to see how easy you need it. 

• Agree 4

On 16/08/2019 at 09:00, SIMRACER123 said:

Eu não acho que você está entendendo o meu ponto.

Talvez não nos entendamos realmente, então vamos deixar isso em vez de andar em círculos.

Friend, there's nothing you don't understand at your point, and if you happen to be, feel free to make it clear. I'm here looking for an improvement for inexperienced players like me, not for experienced players like you. Any change in what I mean would be optional and would not affect experienced players like you. I will repeat, my question is about career mode only, and of course you can do something to get around it, just want to. The situation is as follows, the game as it stands is very frustrating for us in 2 moments. In the start and in the rain. The assistance that was created to help the less experienced is no longer an assistance to be a headache for us. The game was made to please everyone, and as it stands, only pleases the experienced. About your answer "This is how it should be" I fully agree for online mode, but for career mode something needs to be done for the less skilled. And contesting this sounds like selfishness or an action to massage one's ego for being able to walk without assistance.

The game most positively was NOT made to please the experienced it has so many crutches built in for all modes already its insane. Game could literally be played by a 3yo it's that easy. It's like saying Daddy I want my bike to go faster! Daddy replies then take your training wheels off son.. I'll help you! Kid replies........... But..... I dont want to daddy... I want them on AND I want to go faster! Daddy sighs a big sigh when he hears that.... 

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

O jogo de forma mais positiva NÃO foi feito para agradar aos experientes, pois possui tantas muletas embutidas para todos os modos já insanos. O jogo pode literalmente ser jogado por um 3yo, é assim tão fácil. É como dizer ao papai que quero que minha bicicleta vá mais rápido! Papai responde e tira as rodinhas do filho .. Eu ajudo você! O garoto responde ........... Mas ..... Eu não quero papai ... Eu quero eles E quero ir mais rápido! Papai suspira um grande suspiro quando ouve isso .... 

So now I'm the boy asking his dad to ride well in the rain and let go with full traction control. That the father has not answered yet.

50 minutes ago, caiocrq said:

So now I'm the boy asking his dad to ride well in the rain and let go with full traction control. That the father has not answered yet.

The joys of google translate...

• Haha 2

What is the problem with the game having its facilities? As long as there are options to remove assists, this does not affect the gameplay of those who do not need anything. Understand, the more facilities, the more people will be able to play. That selfishness or ego above you is revolting! Remember, if in this game you have enough skills to not need assists, in other games you may need more assists than other people. And would you like these people to say "The game is already easy, nothing needs to change"? And that goes for other things in life. Accessibility is everything, think about it!