Albon to replace Gasly

As this is a real life driver transfer it might happen in the virtual game as well (why do people forgot this is a new feature this year)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

It's the way it's been emulated in game the ratio of transfers is somewhat questionable far to many for my liking.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, breezyskells22 said:

As this is a real life driver transfer it might happen in the virtual game as well (why do people forgot this is a new feature this year)

Too many transfers and silly transfers.. 

Hamilton, leader of the Championship, transfer to RB on the mid-season, isn't real

Edited by LeoCardoso

Obviously with Albon moving to Red Bull an Gasly going back to Toro Rosso will a patch be brought out that has them switch in game? i mean there are driver transfers in career mode so i don’t see why this wouldn’t happen, just as long as it doesn’t effect current career modes it would be fine

• Agree 1

Hi all,

I've merged a couple of threads together as they were about the same thing.

I will go and ask the team and I'll update you when I have more information. Thanks! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

18 hours ago, SIMRACER123 said:

I rate the chances 50%

Firmly set on the fence! I very much doubt it'll be put in the game by design, although it could happen by pure chance. But again I doubt it, that'd be a sensible transfer!

20 hours ago, Faya said:

I will go and ask the team and I'll update you when I have more information. Thanks! 

Has anyone ever seen this lesser-spotted "update" from Faya after she's reported something to the team? It seems to go into a black hole after this point.

• Haha 1

It has been announced that Alexander Albon has been promoted to Redbull Aston Martin for the remainder of the 2019 season and pierre gasly back at torro rosso.. Could this maybe updated in the game play on F1 2019? 

Posted (edited)

It will be nice if Codemasters implement the change, but let Gasly in the Red Bull until Hungary and then in the championship/career make the mid-season transfer!

it should be very easy to do, if I remember well, Formula One 99 did the same with Salo replacing Schumacher during his injury.

Edited by Julian00017

50 minutes ago, Julian00017 said:

It will be nice if Codemasters implement the change, but let Gasly in the Red Bull until Hungary and then in the championship/career make the mid-season transfer!

it should be very easy to do, if I remember well, Formula One 99 did the same with Salo replacing Schumacher during his injury.

You’d think they’d do this wouldn’t you. But we know the won’t.