DiRT Rally 2.0 - Seasons 3 & 4

13 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Can you be more specific?

I had already explained my bugs in bugs reporting. But if you want, so, recently when I played my custom championship, after few rallycross races my game couldn't go forward. It stopped on loading screen. What is more, the game actually worked but was loading all the time. I suppose that if I didn't restart the game, I would see the same tomorrow. Something like this also happened after finishing the event. I wasn't able to choose a car for the next one because the game stopped after I pressed enter to continue. It is hard to describe it by words. Try to imagine it after you have read it. Unfortunately, the game is unplayable to me because of that.

1 minute ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

I had already explained my bugs in bugs reporting.

But if you want, so, recently when I played my custom championship, after few rallycross races my game couldn't go forward. It stopped on loading screen.

What is more, the game actually worked but was loading all the time. I suppose that if I didn't restart the game, I would see the same tomorrow.

Something like this also happened after finishing the event. I wasn't able to choose a car for the next one because the game stopped after I pressed enter to continue. It is hard to describe it by words. Try to imagine it after you have read it. Unfortunately, the game is unplayable to me because of that.

All Rallycross events, regardless of whether they're in My Team, Free Play, FIA RX, Multiplayer etc.?

11 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

All Rallycross events, regardless of whether they're in My Team, Free Play, FIA RX, Multiplayer etc.?

Haha, all rallycross events? EVERYTHING. Just everything I chose. How can I play if the game cannot move after one race/stage? It is a real pitty because I spent hundreds of hours in this amazing game. I also have got a plan to buy Seasons 3 and 4. So this must work correctly. 😞 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, toninus said:

Then waiting for 100% rally season 5 !

w1 : Xsara kitcar and Megane Maxi
w3 : new tracks for New England and Spain
w5 : 2 new cars in a new category s1600 rally
w7 : new tracks for New Zealand and Argentina
w9 : 2 other s1600 cars
w11 : new tracks for Poland and Australia

Then an eventual season 6 on the same model but for the dlc locations (thus it would make the former dlcs required...)

For the avoidance of doubt, this appears to be nothing more than a mere wishlist. That said, I would not be against having more kit cars, they were my favourite category back in DR1!

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

I noticed this playing custom rally championships. After an event, you press continue and the game just hangs and doesn't move forward. (Xbox one)

1 hour ago, ebarbs27 said:

I noticed this playing custom rally championships. After an event, you press continue and the game just hangs and doesn't move forward. (Xbox one)

I reported this in the bug reports thread a while back

1 hour ago, MattyH1812 said:

I reported this in the bug reports thread a while back

This one?

• Agree 1

Wonder why the Year One Pass worth more than the combined cost of S1/2 Pass and the S3/4 Pass? 🤔

• Agree 1

Don't think I'll bother with the s3/4 pass. Season 4 doesn't really interest me and I know that if I buy it individually, I'll be able to use it straight away.

However, does that hint to a Year 2? 👀

Edited by ebarbs27
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

There is a misleading/incomplete description of Dirt Rally 2.0 Season Pack 2.0 (Season 3 & 4) on Steam when hovering over the item.

Obviously it's an automatically shortened version of full description available after clicking the item, but still... 😉

image.thumb.png.d40654c8df5b5d0b9f3cc062ca8af24a.png

Edited by MaXyMsrpl
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ebarbs27 said:

However, does that hint to a Year 2? 👀

Please let this be the case❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

Alright guys. 'DiRT Rally 2.0' is playable to me again. This is some miracle. Luckilly for me, especially because I want to buy Season 3 and 4. And as I can see, I can buy it now. I Wonder how the game will work in the future. And maybe it has been fixed by Codies DiRT team? Anyway, I come back to the track. 👍

1 hour ago, MJV1973 said:

DiRT Rally 2 Season Pass PS Store.jpg

Sound advice:

Dirt Rally 2.0. Year one... pass.

On a serious note, I guess Super Deluxe Edition got enough **** on the internet they decided to change the name?

• Haha 1

Hmm. OK, so I can see Seasons 3 and 4 in my Steam shop. But it seems that I will be able to purchase it on the release date. I thought that I will be able to pre-order it or what. Anyway, I am waiting.

13 minutes ago, JesseDeya said:

Sound advice:

On a serious note, I guess Super Deluxe Edition got enough **** on the internet they decided to change the name?

Super Deluxe is base game + S1, S2, S3 and S4
Year One Pass is S1, S2, S3 and S4

Because there´s no option to buy just S3, I´ll wait -50% discount or buy Greece and Finland separately.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, JesseDeya said:

Sound advice:

you really need to read more carefully, along with the rest of the internet, apparently:

"If you’ve yet to pick up DiRT Rally 2.0 the Super Deluxe Edition will get you everything from Seasons 1-4, along with the base game!"

also from the same announcement:

"All content is available individually or as part of the Seasons 3 & 4 Deluxe Content Pack."

"If you’re a Standard Edition player you can receive all 4 Seasons of content with the DiRT Rally 2.0 Year Pass."

Edited by ianism

lol what

edit: removed one picture because it was taking too much room. see it in post below.

image.thumb.png.4ea311622481c08c90ab5a14fa30f6cc.png

image.thumb.png.1e08d5d987c47099f9017cdf73c29ce5.png

Edited by ianism
  • Agree 1