How much for season 3 / 4

so how much is the season going to cost us, or will deluxe owners have discount or free content? 

• Disagree 1

26 minutes ago, watzcoc said:

so how much is the season going to cost us, or will deluxe owners have discount or free content? 

The Deluxe add-on was £21.99, wasn't it? So I assume seasons 3/4 will be about the same? 

yeah I'd assume right around there, maybe more like $25-$30 since it wouldn't just be a "deluxe upgrade"

13 hours ago, Mike Dee said:

yeah I'd assume right around there, maybe more like $25-$30 since it wouldn't just be a "deluxe upgrade"

Almost certainly $29.99 USD. That is price to "upgrade" to the deluxe version and get Seasons 1&2.

Current individual prices are $3.99 per location and $1.99 per car, so if you only want the two rally locales and 3-4 cars it will make much more sense to buy them separately.

16 hours ago, watzcoc said:

why have you been starting so many topics recently to ask questions nobody knows the answers to yet?!

you'll find out when the rest of us do.

I doubt any content they've mentioned is going to be free.

The most we can assume is that the individual locations and cars will likely be priced the same at $4 and $2 each again (USD), that adds up to $24 + $24 for seasons 3+4 separately in full, which is identical to the season 1+2 piecemeal pricing. If they offer another bundle for seasons 3+4 like the deluxe upgrade which contained seasons 1+2, would probably be $30 again, which is about an $18 discount over the individual pricing altogether.

If you're that stingy it's worth mentioning that the deluxe upgrade on Steam has been on sale for as low as $18 before, that was only 3 months after launch. If you can wait for future sale you might see the new seasonal content priced as such. I would not be able to wait that long for Finland, although it's coming fairly late as it is - Nov. 5th. Still, there's no guarantee the new seasons will go on sale as fast, or even that they'll priced the same or bundled together at all.

I posted this in the Gossip Thread, but it might be relevant here if you are trying to guess costs. Looking on the PS Store...

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/grid/EP4001-CUSA12747_00-DIRTRALLY2EU0001/1?relationship=add-ons

...it doesn't look like you can buy the individual seasons, but you can buy each individual car and location from both seasons thus far. 

If I have got this right then the Deluxe pack (so all of season one and two) was £21.99
The season one content (3 x rally locations @ £2.89 & 6 x cars @ £1.15) bought individually was £15.57.
The season two content (1 x rally location @ £2.89, 2 x rallycross tracks @ £2.89 & 6 x cars @£1.15) bought individually was £15.57.

I assume those prices are similar across all platforms.

Assuming that season three and four use similar prices then there will be some saving buying individually for those who just want the rally content from season three.