Estering, Germany - Available Now

Estering, Germany is the latest location to be added to DiRT Rally 2.0; releasing on August 13 as part of Season 2, the Deluxe Content Pack, the Deluxe Edition of the game and as standalone DLC.

Feel free to drop your thoughts on the location in this thread, share pics and clips etc. 🙂

If you haven't seen the location yet, I sat down with Game Director Ross Gowing to talk about how the track was built, and we've got footage of @jonny174 doing his thing. Give it a watch and share your thoughts (preferably in the YouTube comments section, but here's okay too) as we may do more of these in the future😉

Please note that depending on your platform and region the release time will vary, so don’t worry if you cannot find Estering right away. Some storefronts update in the mornings, some in the afternoons and some in the evenings. No matter where you play the game however, you should be motoring by the end of the day.

• Like 2

I feel ashamed being a german potatoe and motorsport-enthusiast and not knowing this track even exist.

Looks like its in a forest in nowhere but google maps says its close to Hamburg, so I maybe go there at some point, because looks like a fun track.

Will play the **** out of it the next days for sure 😄

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

I feel ashamed being a german potatoe and motorsport-enthusiast and not knowing this track even exist.

Looks like its in a forest in nowhere but google maps says its close to Hamburg, so I maybe go there at some point, because looks like a fun track.

Will play the **** out of it the next days for sure 😄

This weekend the ERX takes place at it. It is near Buxtehude. I would recommend you to go there :). I was there last year with WRX. If you have a camper, I would recomend you to stay at the camperplatz in Buxtehude. I was there last year with my dad. The track was full with people and at the camping was no more space, but the camperplatz was completly empty suprisingly.

https://www.estering.de/

Edited by JorritVD
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Damn it's August 13 here, but Estering isn't in  Playstore Australia. First time it wasn't in at midnight. 🤦🤞

• Sad 1

Surprise surprise I own the deluxe edition and it’s in the Xbox store and asking me to pay for it!! Didn’t see that one coming!!

• Agree 7

12 minutes ago, Evo8uk said:

Surprise surprise I own the deluxe edition and it’s in the Xbox store and asking me to pay for it!! Didn’t see that one coming!!

Same here...

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, elp1nko said:

Same here...

Same here as well

• Agree 1

Season 2 - Stage 3 liveries also still not shown up in the Dutch PS store at the DiRT Rally 2.0 section. But I managed to found them by Google when they were released. Maybe this could happen for Estering as well 

• Like 1

Please note that depending on your platform and region the release time will vary, so don’t worry if you cannot find Estering right away. Some storefronts update in the mornings, some in the afternoons and some in the evenings. No matter where you play the game however, you should be motoring by the end of the day.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

6 hours ago, Evo8uk said:

Yep me also !

And considering the rx group B semifinal grid bug !

Smashy smashy

• Agree 1

As mentioned above, it's a rolling release. Will be live for everyone and added to Deluxe Content entitlements at varying times throughout the day 🙂 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

As mentioned above, it's a rolling release. Will be live for everyone and added to Deluxe Content entitlements at varying times throughout the day 🙂 

that's not the point, non deluxe players get it before us who paid extra for this service, if anything it should be the other way round, deluxe first followed by non deluxe after. 

This is another excuse for a continued cockup that is being ignored and brushed under the carpet with excuses. It was not always like this, if i remember we had dlc on time as deluxe owners.

• Agree 5

Not your fault but i live out in the sticks, my broadband is made from otter noses, hay, wickerwork, doesn't look promising for this eve 😕

• Haha 1

Xbox store , asking for payment not recognizing deluxe edition purchase for the millionth time ........... GRRRR 

• Agree 1

I bought the Deluxe with Season Pass and when I wanted to download the Germany Rally Cross track today I was told to pay for it ....

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Evo8uk said:

Same her I Own The Deluxe for PS4 and the Playstation Store want Money.....

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, bigburt82 said:

Not showing in Europe either...

Now showing but not free... 

• Agree 1

I'm being asked to pay for estering and j have the deluxe pass.... it should be free according to the season 2 pass etc...

Not a happy bunny...  c'mon fix this 

• Agree 2

rolling it out throughout the day is codemasters way of saying someone messed up and we are trying to fix it. It was available early hours of the morning for purchase on Xbox so it should be available at the same time for deluxe owners.

• Agree 4

PS4 Deluxe

There's always an issue with DLC for me.

I got the in-game notification this morning, then a tweet saying the usual rolling out bit

It's now 3pm and Estering is there but I've got to pay for it!!!

I'm fed up 😞

• Agree 3

Can't wait to play this, so good to see another old school rallycross circuit added to the roster. 

• Agree 3

He He - Fair enough @BendyWater

Here's a radical idea:

Codemasters release DLC a day or two early and then, when it's available for all platforms and regions, make the announcements 🤔

• Like 3