Estering, Germany - Available Now

Is this circuit not meant to be part of the deluxe edition? Says I have to pay for it on the PlayStation store🤷🏻‍♂️🤔

Posted (edited)

I think the issue is a bit bigger this time. All DLC are showing as need to be paid. Yes I already have them “bought”, but instead of listing as “free”, they now all have an price.

talking about the Dutch PS store

Edited by JorritVD
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

I think the issue is a bit bigger this time. All DLC are showing as need to be paid. Yes I already have them “bought”, but instead of listing as “free”, they now all have an price.

talking about the Dutch PS store

Yeah, just looking (via the App) and I have the same showing in the UK PS Store. 

As you can see:
- Still season 2, stage 3 liveries not show up (but I found them by Google) (which was already for some weeks like this)
- Need to pay for Estering (while I am an deluxe owner)

image.thumb.png.f1b9429fbfbc2e0c654f85f1b3fb6b8d.png

And as you can see, the other content has now a price, which I thought was noted free if you have the Deluxe.

image.thumb.png.ec0038f89ef986b64dcf5c62b75671f7.png

Specs:
- PS4 Pro (Dutch)
- Deluxe owner
- Refreshed my licenses on the PS4
- I not have more PS4, only one. 

Maybe Codies is busy with S3 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, TommyGunBC said:

Xbox store , asking for payment not recognizing deluxe edition purchase for the millionth time ........... GRRRR 

Same for me.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Thank god it’s the last dlc for deluxe owners we won’t have to bother anymore after this shambles

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

Think I’ll just buy them individually in the future!! It’s the only game I’ve ever known where people who bought the standard edition get dlc before people who have the deluxe edition!!

• Agree 4

We should get season 3 for free for having to put up with this almost every single time dlc is released

• Agree 5

Just now, Evo8uk said:

We should get season 3 for free for having to put up with this almost every single time dlc is released

still not available for DELUXE owners, but non deluxe owners can purchase it, Pathetic.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 3

Posted (edited)

At least 75% of DLC, as a season pass owner, has wanted me to pay for it when released. 

Incredible. 

F1 19 is a **** show, too. What is going on with CodeMasters?  They had to be reliable at some point.

Edited by DaleRossi
  • Agree 2

This exact thing happened with the final dlc in the ride 3 season pass, just like milestone I think codemasters slacked off on this 1 and will have it sorted by next week.

• Agree 1

Not really @mwoodski

Codemasters should know how the DLC release system works across the different platforms.

By all means announce it's coming but as I mentioned above, they could easily wait and check the DLC is actually available to all before making the "it's available now" announcements.

Could save some grief!

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, Evo8uk said:

Surprise surprise I own the deluxe edition and it’s in the Xbox store and asking me to pay for it!! Didn’t see that one coming!!

Same here...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, mwoodski said:

Y'all ever think it might not be on CM's side?

Hard to believe that both Microsoft and Sony are to blame when all other games that have dlc seem to be just fine!!

• Like 1

So..... Is no-one from Codemasters going to tell us what the hell is going on with the new dlc NOT being free for Deluxe owners?? 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Psn Polska ta sama sytuacja. Człowiek zagląda co chwile czy juz jest a tu d ... 

Edited by Kryzys10

Hi all.

Looks like this is more than just a simple rollout issue. Will check in with the team first thing in the morning to see what’s going on, assuming nothing gets fixed in the next few hours.

Steam was fine, but the console releases (Sony EU and Xbox) seem to be having trouble.

Will share more when I know more.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, scottish-jim said:

Not really @mwoodski

Codemasters should know how the DLC release system works across the different platforms.

By all means announce it's coming but as I mentioned above, they could easily wait and check the DLC is actually available to all before making the "it's available now" announcements.

Could save some grief!

Yep. After the first several times this has happened, you would think it would have some sort of QC.

If bookies set a line on DLC being properly launched, it would be at least 5 to 1. lol

• Agree 1

Wants me to pay for DLC in the Australian Playstore, that I've already paid for, as a deluxe owner. It's 6:30am on the 14th, hasn't been resolved since yesterday.🤦 Looking forward to trying Estering eventually.

...nothing is fine in the Xbox EU store, still wants to be paid, and it is now almost a day that this has not been fixed.

Also I am not sure about whether this is supposed to be Deluxe content or not but it also shows me the "Opel Kadett C GT/E" with a price and the "H2 RWD Double Pack", are those supposed to cost something even for Deluxe owners or is this the same issue as with Estering?

tbh this whole system is a mess and turns me off from buying a Codemasters game ever again. It is annoying that stuff is released at breadcrumb chunks and that each and every time you have to wonder and research whether you have already paid for this with the Deluxe edition or whether this is not included with the Deluxe edition.

With racing games from the competition like Microsoft I also have Deluxe and Ultimate editions with a higher price but with very very few exceptions (Treasure map in FH is the only thing that comes to mind) I get ALL extra content and do not have to worry each and every time whether it is included or not or whether there is some screw up that makes the system try to charge me stuff that I already own.

• Agree 2

Just checked after doing a couple of dailies and still showing as needing to be purchased for me on PS4.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1