Estering, Germany - Available Now

Wants me to pay for DLC in the Australian Playstore, that I've already paid for, as a deluxe owner. It's 6:30am on the 14th, hasn't been resolved since yesterday.ūü§¶ Looking forward to trying Estering eventually.

4 hours ago, willemwelten said:

Hi,

I noticed something today since Germany RX is available:

In combination with Dirt Rally 2.0 Day one edition (PS4) I normaly get the update for free with the Season pass.

But today I saw that I needed to pay in the playstore for the Germany RX.

Might this be a bug??

Thanks for anwering!

Same in Australia, wants payment for pre paid dlc. First time for us, very frustrating, then to see a challenge I can't enter, as it wants me to pay again,¬† is rubbing salt into wounds.ūü§¶

...nothing is fine in the Xbox EU store, still wants to be paid, and it is now almost a day that this has not been fixed.

Also I am not sure about whether this is supposed to be Deluxe content or not but it also shows me the "Opel Kadett C GT/E" with a price and the "H2 RWD Double Pack", are those supposed to cost something even for Deluxe owners or is this the same issue as with Estering?

tbh this whole system is a mess and turns me off from buying a Codemasters game ever again. It is annoying that stuff is released at breadcrumb chunks and that each and every time you have to wonder and research whether you have already paid for this with the Deluxe edition or whether this is not included with the Deluxe edition.

With racing games from the competition like Microsoft I also have Deluxe and Ultimate editions with a higher price but with very very few exceptions (Treasure map in FH is the only thing that comes to mind) I get ALL extra content and do not have to worry each and every time whether it is included or not or whether there is some screw up that makes the system try to charge me stuff that I already own.

• Agree 2

Just checked after doing a couple of dailies and still showing as needing to be purchased for me on PS4.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, elp1nko said:

Also I am not sure about whether this is supposed to be Deluxe content or not but it also shows me the "Opel Kadett C GT/E" with a price and the "H2 RWD Double Pack", are those supposed to cost something even for Deluxe owners or is this the same issue as with Estering?

I think those are pre-order bonuses that came from specific retailers: they aren't connected to the Deluxe edition. 

Still no go on the UK PS Store as well. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Still no go here, East coast, Australia. XB1  it's about 36 hrs overdue now...…….

Edited by ozdogg
add text
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Good to know guys, thanks for that.

I’ll be at work in an hour or 2 so just to get things clear, here’s where I think we’re at for Deluxe players based on comments on social/forum:

• ‚úÖ¬†Good - Steam
  • ‚úÖ¬†Good - PlayStation America
  • ‚õĒ¬†Bad - PlayStation Europe
  • ‚õĒ¬†Bad - Xbox
  • Agree 1

Morning all.

It's still wanting me to pay for it this morning. I am in uk and a ps4 user.

Tut tut codemasters.... all the hype and I cant see any comment or apology from you regarding this.

I even messaged Sony about this and no reply from them either.... 

Just me being cynical.... is this just a way of making extra money with people paying for it when they dont have to and you keeping the money for a few days and then refunding people.... the money you would make is huge from the interest alone

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

Australia - No good either PJ. Cheers for getting onto it ASAP. Looking forward to trying it but wouldn't even let a deluxe owner buy it. Error code came up.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Ajj1971ajj said:

Morning all.

It's still wanting me to pay for it this morning. I am in uk and a ps4 user.

Tut tut codemasters.... all the hype and I cant see any comment or apology from you regarding this.

I even messaged Sony about this and no reply from them either.... 

Just me being cynical.... is this just a way of making extra money with people paying for it when they dont have to and you keeping the money for a few days and then refunding people.... the money you would make is huge from the interest alone

You not awake yet I guess? PJT already said there is an issue and will be checking it with the team today

17 minutes ago, Kembro said:

Australia - No good either PJ. Cheers for getting onto it ASAP. Looking forward to trying it but wouldn't even let a deluxe owner buy it. Error code came up.

I think the Aussie store might be the same as the European store. 

Btw, we not should call it EU store, because not all European countries are in the EU ūüėõ¬†

4 minutes ago, Jim0PROFIT said:

And still no message from Codemasters 

Than you blind. Because PJT already posted about it YESTERDAY EVENING and THIS MORNING. Wake up!!!!

Edited by JorritVD
  • Agree 1

Check page two of this thread @Ajj1971ajj and @Jim0PROFIT, @PJTierney acknowledged the problem last night! 

(I think I saw a post pop up about the issue on Facebook last night as well? Not 100% on that though!)

same problem i have season deluxe but on pstore estering is not free 

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Check page two of this thread @Ajj1971ajj and @Jim0PROFIT, @PJTierney acknowledged the problem last night! 

(I think I saw a post pop up about the issue on Facebook last night as well? Not 100% on that though!)

Didnt see it..   thanks

• Like 1

Want to share my IRL visit last year at Estering with you guys.

Big thumbs up Codies for creating this very close to real life vibe and settings!

Steam id: DiRTMark

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Ajj1971ajj said:

Didnt see it..   thanks

No worries: let's hope they get it fixed soon! 

And nice video @MarkHam207!

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, JorritVD said:

Than you blind. Because PJT already posted about it YESTERDAY EVENING and THIS MORNING. Wake up!!!!

Comment made on what he saw on social network!

That's not an official message from Codemasters

• Agree 1

Estering now showing up as free in my PS Store (European / Netherlands). 

image.png.7c732bef36954d5ea6d1b64e8b83afad.png

Although the other content still shows a price instead of "Free". I'm not sure if this correct. 

image.png.a4dafb4cad615fb9e340097e436c66d1.png

It is showing as free in the UK store now as well! 

Still not working on Xbox Canada  store , Come on Pj I was hyped to come home from work and run this track ! 

• Agree 1

Xbox, still investigating.

PlayStation EU, can you try now? It may have just been resolved.

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

PlayStation EU, can you try now? It may have just been resolved.

It has just allowed me to purchase the item at £0.00 on the PS app (UK): won't be back at my PS4 until after 7 to confirm that it is working though!

• Thanks 1