Jump to content Jump to content

Estering, Germany - Available Now

PJTierney

I think the issue is a bit bigger this time. All DLC are showing as need to be paid. Yes I already have them “bought”, but instead of listing as “free”, they now all have an price.

talking about the Dutch PS store

12 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

I think the issue is a bit bigger this time. All DLC are showing as need to be paid. Yes I already have them “bought”, but instead of listing as “free”, they now all have an price.

talking about the Dutch PS store

Yeah, just looking (via the App) and I have the same showing in the UK PS Store. 

As you can see:
- Still season 2, stage 3 liveries not show up (but I found them by Google) (which was already for some weeks like this)
- Need to pay for Estering (while I am an deluxe owner)

image.thumb.png.f1b9429fbfbc2e0c654f85f1b3fb6b8d.png

And as you can see, the other content has now a price, which I thought was noted free if you have the Deluxe.

image.thumb.png.ec0038f89ef986b64dcf5c62b75671f7.png

Specs:
- PS4 Pro (Dutch)
- Deluxe owner
- Refreshed my licenses on the PS4
- I not have more PS4, only one. 

Maybe Codies is busy with S3 

Hi,

I noticed something today since Germany RX is available:

In combination with Dirt Rally 2.0 Day one edition (PS4) I normaly get the update for free with the Season pass.

But today I saw that I needed to pay in the playstore for the Germany RX.

Might this be a bug??

Thanks for anwering!

Not really @mwoodski

Codemasters should know how the DLC release system works across the different platforms.

By all means announce it's coming but as I mentioned above, they could easily wait and check the DLC is actually available to all before making the "it's available now" announcements.

Could save some grief!

• Social Media & Community Team

Hi all.

Looks like this is more than just a simple rollout issue. Will check in with the team first thing in the morning to see what’s going on, assuming nothing gets fixed in the next few hours.

Steam was fine, but the console releases (Sony EU and Xbox) seem to be having trouble.

Will share more when I know more.

1 hour ago, scottish-jim said:

Not really @mwoodski

Codemasters should know how the DLC release system works across the different platforms.

By all means announce it's coming but as I mentioned above, they could easily wait and check the DLC is actually available to all before making the "it's available now" announcements.

Could save some grief!

Yep. After the first several times this has happened, you would think it would have some sort of QC.

If bookies set a line on DLC being properly launched, it would be at least 5 to 1. lol

Archived