Worlds fastest Austria Grand Prix event

Hi friends,

I am kinda also in unbelive,but belive  it or not I managed  to take top spot in Austria Grand Prix event.I think I could go 2-3 secondes faster.There is allways posibility to do another retry 🙂 Here is whole session.Taked bit longer then hour to do whole event...I am so proud 🙂 Sound is  cutting littlebit in the begin.Sorry about that.It will take a bit to go from 360p to 1080p.If you just want to see quali,race 1,2,3 or Leaderboard,there are clips of each on my channel.Enjoy!!!!

Screenshot_20190812_183812_com.codemasters.F1Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190812_183828_com.codemasters.F1Mobile.jpg

• Thanks 4

:classic_cool: very nice, congratulations. Lots of hard work and as I said in other thread, development of car is what achieves these results. Your setup so great already that I see you no longer need to upgrade parts

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I am waiting for aero legendary, then I will beat you. 🙂

Yesterday got #1 in Monaco event.

Edited by mattzd
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, mattzd said:

I am waiting for aero legendary, then I will beat you. 🙂

Yesterday got #1 in Monaco event.

Offcourse.records are to be broken 🙂

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

Interesting post that made me realize that there are basically 2 types of players:

- the ones (like me) who tries to play in a realistic way, trying to recreate what they see on TV,

- and others that consider this purely as a game and will try to figure out how to get the best possible lap times, meaning they won’t hesitate to cut corners if the game allows them to do it, searching for every additionnal inch without getting a penalty or slowdown, and of course playing the game in the most efficient mode (eg. without driving assists).

The first ones call the second ones cheaters and the second ones call the first ones sunday players. None of them are right. We just don’t play the game the same way.

In the end what bothers me is that I think it’s not really a devs concern because no matter what they do, they will always end up with those 2 types of irreconcilable players.

So imo, there’s not much more to do about GP events (I know I will always be stuck in bronze tier and well, so be it).

But for duels, matchmaking should avoid confrontation between those 2 types of players. And I don’t think only in terms of gold/silver/bronze tiers but also of driving assists: for example, a player using braking assist shouldn’t be facing an opponent (real or AI) who don’t use it. And I’m definitely not sure this is the case.

Great lap indeed even if, imho, your car goes too often outside track boundaries and shouldn’t be allowed to do it 😅

Edited by Norrin78
  • Agree 1

I get your point.But don t you think game developer is more to blame for?

• Agree 1

Use everything but brake  assist,it makes you  way to much slower.....

Great times, guys! 🚀 

Crazy how you can get 0:56.01 in this game, yet LeClerc could only squeeze out a sorry 1:03.003 qualifying time. 😜

• Thanks 1

i agree with Cosare that the developer is to blame. If you look at his final qualli lap, it’s a really good lap, but his front wing would have been destroyed on the first corner. All the developer has to do is give those speed boards some physics. As it is they clearly have no physical properties so the car is unimpeeded. So to get the best lap at the moment there is no benefit in following the best racing line. You have to work out where you can cut corners, where you can have half the car on the grass etc.

Kudos to Cosare for taking the time to work it out. But in reality this is the official game of F1. it should therefore at least follow official F1 rules re tyres on the track and physics rules such as grass having a huge effect on the car etc.

• Thanks 1

Hi,

@CosareNL: I didn’t say devs were not to blame, I said they don’t really care. Of course, I don’t understand why it is so difficult to define track boundaries and apply penalties or slowdown when you cross them but I don’t know much about programming so maybe it’s not that simple.

And I definitely don’t blame other players who just try to push the game to the limit. That’s fair enough for me.

About braking assist, I’m seriously considering to drop it (because it definitely kills me on numerous corners; there again, why is it so difficult to adjust?) but playing on a smartphone with my thumbs to steer makes manual brake pretty difficult especially with multiple opponents.

And I agree with you @iainc: this is an official game. So it is disappointing that they don’t try to solve those issues. But like I said, I’m not sure they really care 😐

• Agree 1

45 minutes ago, Norrin78 said:

Hi,

@CosareNL: I didn’t say devs were not to blame, I said they don’t really care. Of course, I don’t understand why it is so difficult to define track boundaries and apply penalties or slowdown when you cross them but I don’t know much about programming so maybe it’s not that simple.

And I definitely don’t blame other players who just try to push the game to the limit. That’s fair enough for me.

About braking assist, I’m seriously considering to drop it (because it definitely kills me on numerous corners; there again, why is it so difficult to adjust?) but playing on a smartphone with my thumbs to steer makes manual brake pretty difficult especially with multiple opponents.

And I agree with you @iainc: this is an official game. So it is disappointing that they don’t try to solve those issues. But like I said, I’m not sure they really care 😐

Hi N,

Its ok,I understand.Yea,turn off brake assist.Racing line on and brake is your friend.Once you get the feeling when to just tap and when to hold brake for a bit,you will do much better.Diference is huge.5-6-7 secondes per lap.And to answer your question,no they don t care.How can someone who cares,not come in forum for 47 days.And even 47 days  later ,he came here and just posted update about rewards and left.I am wondering will he ever answer all those unanswered questions.There is no technical assistence  here what so ever...…...