Sign in to follow this  

Suggestion for multiclass custom events

What I'd like to see is some sort of multiclass system introduced whereby you start an event and choose a car, let's say the Renault 5 Turbo from H3 RWD for example, and you toggle an option where the game will select the AI based on a pre defined year range, regardless of class. So you would get the chance to race against cars from different classes in game, with different drive trains but from the same time period.

Sure that means with the Renault 5 Turbo example you'll get put against some Group B AWD cars but so be it, that's what actually happened, and I'd love to see what I can do at Spain against the AWD monsters.

So in theory, regardless of what car you chose, you would be competing against cars from the same era which in some cases isn’t currently possible, the H3 RWD class especially has crossovers with H2 FWD, H2 RWD, Group B RWD, Group B and Group A in terms of the era of cars contained in H3 RWD, and opening this up with a multiclass system for custom events would really give the game that extra something special.

Not a bad idea, I think even more relevant for MP/Clubs to be able to pick random vehicles for a multiclass.