Jump to content Jump to content

Patch Notes for 1.08 – Discussion Thread

Faya

Hi everyone and welcome to the Patch 1.08 discussion thread.

Patch 1.08 is out now for Steam and PS4, with Xbox One following shortly. You can find the full patch notes here.

If something from this patch is not working the way it should, let us know in this thread. 

Please post any other issues and bug reports not related to this patch in the Technical Assistance forums here.

Be aware that any posts that do not relate to the patch will be removed. 

Thanks all!

My Game crashed in 1.08 several times within 10 minutes, the 1st and 2nd time when i tried to join a online match and the 3rd time when I drove around France in timetrial.  Never had something like that before.

Hi @McOlaf,

Could you try verifying your files and make sure that all of your drivers are up to date to see if that helps to start with, please? 

Validating F1 2019 downloaded correctly

• Open Steam and go to the Library tab
  • Right click on F1 2019 and select Properties
  • Go to the Local Files tab and click Verify Integrity Of Game Files
2 minutes ago, HDR10 said:

Since the other thread was closed, I will ask again here.

Was "Marriott Bonvoy" removed from the Mercedes halo? Were the gloves of the Mercedes drivers changed to black?

1. Marriott Bonvoy is still on the Halo of Mercedes.

2. Gloves of Mercedes drivers are not black, Lewis still got his white gloves, Valterri still got his blue gloves.

54 minutes ago, Faya said:

Hi @McOlaf,

Could you try verifying your files and make sure that all of your drivers are up to date to see if that helps to start with, please? 

Validating F1 2019 downloaded correctly

• Open Steam and go to the Library tab
  • Right click on F1 2019 and select Properties
  • Go to the Local Files tab and click Verify Integrity Of Game Files

seems to make no difference, game still crashes. (All files were verified)

27 minutes ago, Techstyler81 said:

Cosmetic updates. Faya doesn't even address any serious problems. An absolute naughtiness. This borders on arrogance.@Faya

This was a long-planned visual update, it's not like the car modelers and graphic designers that work on things like this are responsible for bug fixes as well.. Different people, different jobs. Faya's just the messenger. 

1 minute ago, Worntoathread said:

Dies war ein lange geplantes visuelles Update. Es ist nicht so, dass die Automodellierer und Grafikdesigner, die an solchen Dingen arbeiten, auch für die Behebung von Fehlern verantwortlich sind. Verschiedene Leute, verschiedene Jobs. Faya ist nur der Bote. 

This does not change the fact that there are many serious problems. We don't even get an answer from faya as to if anything is being done. That is absolutely wrong.

40 minutes ago, Techstyler81 said:

Cosmetic updates. Faya doesn't even address any serious problems. An absolute naughtiness. This borders on arrogance.@Faya

Cosmetics are important in a official game, all needs to be as close as possible to real life.

But i agree, pressing issues still have not been dealt with.

Would be nice to get another road map for the known bugs and glitches that are going to be fixed for this game.

Archived