Jump to content

Patch Notes for 1.08 – Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

For everyone having the Error Code 7, can you let me know what platform you are on please? 

Can you all confirm that the error is appearing when you boot the game and blocking you getting any further? Thanks all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hello, @Faya I found a bug with the new update. It's related to the texture on the Ferrari, here is an example I create a thread I hope you will fix it soon guys.

 

Edited by BiohazardBGR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Faya Platform - PC, it appears at booting game. Standard - "communication with Online Services" and here we go. Now - errorcode 7, no online Services. 

Edited by ILoveMaslo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Christ almighty, they are banging out updates week after week and it seems they coild not give a monkeys about the main issues.... This will be my last in the F1 series from CM anyway thats for sure... 

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These need fixing, just put the new sponsors on the helmets and the suits.IMG_20190813_170955.thumb.jpg.27bba02dcca0420a658d4526f90466cd.jpgIMG_20190813_170935.thumb.jpg.9a99ed3d91eac3ebd35278650cf57ae5.jpg

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry codemasters but you cannot call this a "patch" hotfix comes to mind ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019 at 12:13 PM, SturmDesTodes said:

1. Marriott Bonvoy is still on the Halo of Mercedes.

2. Gloves of Mercedes drivers are not black, Lewis still got his white gloves, Valterri still got his blue gloves. 

I had not noticed the change of gloves .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In career mode the driver numbers on the car and halo are blurry, any one else experiencing this?

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 8/15/2019 at 9:52 AM, fs25 said:

In career mode the driver numbers on the car and halo are blurry, any one else experiencing this?

Yeah, the Halo has been glitched very heavily on the Ferrari I created a thread about this. Come on guys fix those glitches @Faya, please send this feedback to the dev team. I was hyped about the game and didn't pay to get bugs later on the road, those kinds of bugs like the lights on during the day time and bugged textures and geometry shouldn't be in the game. Those kind of things are very noticeable on first sight I don't know how you test patches but if the first thing I saw is this when starting the game I don't know what the devs and QA are doing. Guys you are making great games but please a little bit more polish is needed especially when you ask premium AAA price for nothing more of an update on a roster every year. With so, little content those games should be bugs free let's face it this is no GT or Forza games with hundreds of cars or big open worlds and I didn't notice those kinds of glitches there so no excuse.

 

Edited by BiohazardBGR
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Everyone.

i'd like to report a problem about one of the tracks and it's the Paul Ricard France Track.

many people can cut off the last sector

here is my video about it: https://youtu.be/X_9TJny7b9s

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

1.08

ps4 ,

t300,

uk,

ffb is even worse ,in multiplayer it's the worst of any racing game,

mercedes engine sound is not realistic  anymore,

overall master sound is now back to normal with patch 1.08

have to say ffb was on same level as pcars2 and assetto corsa up to patch 1.05,

why has 3 patches 1,06 1.07 1,08 made a once amazing ffb on a wheel now feel so bad that GT sports ffb feels better then f12019,

clearly rollback to patch 1,05 and add livery patch ,

why has the ffb especially in multiplayer so muted , ( IT WASTNT ALWAYS LIKE THIS ),

why are pad vs wheel not equal ,

my biggest problem along with many other league owners who use wheel is what has happened to ffb.

i am a life long fan of F1 and worked at silverstone ,I am a fan of codemasters. ,I am not happy nearly 2 months after buying Senna vs Prost edition the game has been reduced in price by 30% , ,I have bought every f1 game and unless ffb is fixed will never buy another from codemasters or recommend they buy codemasters f1 games, 

send me a USB stick and self addressed envolpe and I will gladly send you ffb data from day one release to the ffb now from patch 1.08,

Edited by senna94f1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, senna94f1 said:

1.08

ps4 ,

t300,

uk,

ffb is even worse ,in multiplayer it's the worst of any racing game,

mercedes engine sound is not realistic  anymore,

overall master sound is now back to normal with patch 1.08

have to say ffb was on same level as pcars2 and assetto corsa up to patch 1.05,

why has 3 patches 1,06 1.07 1,08 made a once amazing ffb on a wheel now feel so bad that GT sports ffb feels better then f12019,

clearly rollback to patch 1,05 and add livery patch ,

why has the ffb especially in multiplayer so muted , ( IT WASTNT ALWAYS LIKE THIS ),

why are pad vs wheel not equal ,

my biggest problem along with many other league owners who use wheel is what has happened to ffb.

i am a life long fan of F1 and worked at silverstone ,I am a fan of codemasters. ,I am not happy nearly 2 months after buying Senna vs Prost edition the game has been reduced in price by 30% , ,I have bought every f1 game and unless ffb is fixed will never buy another from codemasters or recommend they buy codemasters f1 games, 

send me a USB stick and self addressed envolpe and I will gladly send you ffb data from day one release to the ffb now from patch 1.08,

What was changed in the ffb? I haven't played since patch 1.5, but I do remember the ffb feeling pretty amazing on release. If it no longer feels like that then clearly it needs to be rolled back. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys

Just wanted to report something wrong with this patch. The Mclaren MCL34 has floating lights or buttons(?) that you can see when you are in cockpit view. Left side of the halo.

Cheers

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
1
11 hours ago, Sythendrius said:

Hey guys

Just wanted to report something wrong with this patch. The Mclaren MCL34 has floating lights or buttons(?) that you can see when you are in cockpit view. Left side of the halo.

Cheers

Yeah I know what you are talking about https://forums.codemasters.com/uploads/monthly_2019_08/1281264425_Maclarennot.jpg.1fd59c6ecd120bf0cbe0dd217ab829cb.jpg its only part of other issues in the cockpits of some cars https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/41696-geometry-and-texture-bugs-after-the-livery-update/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×