Sign in to follow this  

DiRT Rally (2015) FAQ

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=439708585 only cars missing from this list are the Polo wrc and Hyundai i20 wrc from the 2010 class.

Edit: and the evo and Scooby from the R4 class

Edit 2: this is a better list

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=462311586

Dear developers, engine Audi Sport Quattro has the wrong characteristics.
Omalagatsionnoy The map shows the following features:

Power steering 308kw / 7500 rpm

Torque 460nm / 5500 rpm

8300 cutoff engine speed.

308kw = 413hp

Large Live, please fix it. :)

Is the game adjust settings of steering wheel (like degree of rotation? Is the option in game (soft lock) it is for changeing the wheel degree of rotation?  I.e. i setup in logitech profiler 600 degree and in game option soft lock seting is 100%. And now when i change it to 150% (that is max)  the wheel wil turn 900 degre?  That it works? 

Ed@ Thanks versedi?.

@Dider No.
SoftLock settings % in game is for the force of hardness when you're trying to rotate the wheel above the degree that's allowed. 150% - basically you can't overrotate your wheel.

If you want to have a Real degree of steering set your Logitech Profiler to 900 degrees and turn in game setting for Soft Lock On, and percentage of hardness with your personal  preferences.

hola buenas, yo tengo la ONU Problema al Instalar suciedad mitin en vapor, me dados Que los Servidores de vapor estan Demasiado ocupados párrafo atendes mi peticion, el error 41, Que Puedo Hacer? llevo mucho tiempoo pecado Poder jugar, espero Que Me Pueda Ayudar y gracias de antemano

Dirtrallyでセーブできなくて困っています。

いくつか走り終えて再起動すると、毎回LOADエラーが出ます。

何かいい方法があれば教えてください。

It would be a really good idea to include a full stage list and full car list on the official website.

FS7 said:
It would be a really good idea to include a full stage list and full car list on the official website.
Maybe, but it has already obee done on RaceDepartment :) 

Does anybody know how to turn off the car indicators on rallycross? I really hate those things

LMPVito said:
can i please know if the game supports the Logitech g29 ?

Yes. Yes it does. And it's AWESOME!!! That said, go the extra mile and get yourself a Pagnian Next Level Raching Wheel stand and you'll be in rally heaven!!!

I do not know where to properly write this post, as I do not know and English, I'm sorry. But I would very much like to bring up the idea respected developers make in Dirt Rally garage (showcase) like the one that was in GRID2, please!

Hey all!
I'm new here.
A couple of weeks ago I bought this game: I was looking for a good race game and among those on sale this was the most well reviewed. I played with other games from Codemaster (like an edition of Colin McRae Rally and also Colin McRae: Dirt 2).
I begun the rally championship with the Mini, but this is my doubt: when can I use cars from other eras? I mean, can I buy a 70s car and begin a new championship, starting from the bottom? Or must I finish the 60s championship before?
Hope you'll help me! Thanks!

You can make a custom event and drive any car and track that you fancy to get some practice in :smile:

madwak said:
You can make a custom event and drive any car and track that you fancy to get some practice in :smile:
Okay, but I have to complete all the levels of 60s championship to unlock the others?

madwak said:
Okay, but I have to complete all the levels of 60s championship to unlock the others?

You can change the car class after each championship and you don't need to progress according to the suggested periods. If you can afford it, you can drive any car from any class in the championship, regardless of your level.

YoMrWhite said:
madwak said:

You can change the car class after each championship and you don't need to progress according to the suggested periods. If you can afford it, you can drive any car from any class in the championship, regardless of your level.
Ok! I got it... And when I choose a different car the game loads the proper championship, depending on the car I chose. Right?

YoMrWhite said:
madwak said:

Ok! I got it... And when I choose a different car the game loads the proper championship, depending on the car I chose. Right?
Each championship has 6 events with multiple stages in each event depending on the difficulty (4 stages per event for Open, 6 for Clubman, 8 for Pro, 10 for Elite and 12 for Masters, so that's 24, 36, 48, 60 and 72 stages per championship accordingly).

You can change to a different car from the same class after an event has ended. Say you have just done all 4 Greece stages in Open championship in a Mini, after that you go back to the main menu and continue from there, it gives you an option to take any of the 60s cars. You can also choose to continue right after the end of the last event, that will just get you to the next event with the car you've been driving already.

If you wan't to drive  a car from another class, you first have to finish all of events of the championship that you've started. After that you can pick any car for the next one as long as you have bought it. You don't have to do it chronologically. If you have the money, you could go straight for the modern stuff, if you wanted to.

Also, abot championship progression:
If you finish a championship in the top 3, you are promoted to a higher tier (i.e. Open > Clubman). After finishing top 3 with a 60's car, you don't have to pick a 60's car to be in Clubman, you can choose a car form any class, the promotions aren't car dependent.
If you finish 4th or lower, you just stay in the same tier (i.e. Pro > Pro)
If you finish in the bottom 3, you go down a tier (i.e. Masters > Elite)

iNoTroN said:
why no new car and track ? why no info ? why all is top secret ?
There will most likely be no more new cars or tracks for this game

we don't need new cars & tracks in this game.

they're making DiRT Rally 2, already
B)

bokimoto said:

B)
wow this game is so empty and need way more car and track 

iNoTroN said:
bokimoto said:

B)
wow this game is so empty and need way more car and track 
And that's why they're making a new game, where they can put a lot more things in general, like longer stages, more cars on the screen at the same time and more locations. Generally speaking things that are limiting them with DR (budget, engine) make it pointless to add any content to it since it's going to be limited, so they're simply focusing on a new game where those limitations are no longer the case. At least not as such.