F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

DiRT Rally (2015) FAQ

iNoTroN said:
bokimoto said:
we don't need new cars & tracks in this game.

they're making DiRT Rally 2, already
B)
wow this game is so empty and need way more car and track 
And that's why they're making a new game, where they can put a lot more things in general, like longer stages, more cars on the screen at the same time and more locations. Generally speaking things that are limiting them with DR (budget, engine) make it pointless to add any content to it since it's going to be limited, so they're simply focusing on a new game where those limitations are no longer the case. At least not as such.
ok this dirt rally is a pay demo, im happy im not buy this demo and wait for dirt rally 2 now.

iNoTroN said:
iNoTroN said:
bokimoto said:
we don't need new cars & tracks in this game.

they're making DiRT Rally 2, already
B)
wow this game is so empty and need way more car and track 
And that's why they're making a new game, where they can put a lot more things in general, like longer stages, more cars on the screen at the same time and more locations. Generally speaking things that are limiting them with DR (budget, engine) make it pointless to add any content to it since it's going to be limited, so they're simply focusing on a new game where those limitations are no longer the case. At least not as such.
ok this dirt rally is a pay demo, im happy im not buy this demo and wait for dirt rally 2 now.
While it is a bit low on content, it's still worth every cent

is there a way to play other modes besides rallycross in pvp?  I'm trying to play online and can only find rallycross events. Is there a way to play rallys or hillclimbs vs other live players?  If there is make it easier to find.  On Xbox btw.

is there a way to play other modes besides rallycross in pvp?  I'm trying to play online and can only find rallycross events. Is there a way to play rallys or hillclimbs vs other live players?  If there is make it easier to find.  On Xbox btw.
Yes. Leaderboards.

that needs changing.  I wanna race with staggered starts or start at the same time w live peeps, and I can't be the only one.

that needs changing.  I wanna race with staggered starts or start at the same time w live peeps, and I can't be the only one.
You're not the only one, but it won't change. Maybe in the sequel.

Why u say it won't change?  it can't be that hard to add it via update.
Because the game is done, we can only wait for a sequel. :P And yes, it is hard to add.

well today on twitter they been asking numerous questions about dirt.so im guessing maybe new content for this which is doubtful or its they having a game jam and putting the ideas together for what will be Dirt rally 2 or whatever name it is.

online mp rally must be added many have mentioned this already just give options. ghost cars/staggered starts. just give the options for the most common and it will work.

add to that a anticheat that works im in.

also the next dirt needs more tracks rally locations than the cars.do the tracks add the cars later.oh and fix tarmac rallying.think im done here now :D

Or join an Xbox One league. I've found that leagues bring a whole new level of competition.

I hope that next time around, everyone will be able to compete across multiple platforms, because from what I've seen, the really fast guys are PC players...and it's always best to measure yourself against the best.