Cockpit cam, HALO geometry bug

Question

Hello with the last patch I notice a geometry bug, looks like triangles that are not smooth. The problem is related to the texture streaming option. If the textures are set to ultra-low the bug disappears. @Faya please report this bug to the team.

Here is a link showing how used to be 

after.jpg

Before.jpg

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

The problem is not limited to the cockpit only but to the rest of the views. Maybe the new livery update broke this part of the texture on the car.

Third Person.jpg

• Like 1

Hey Codies, this bug wasn't present before 1.08, are you gonna fix this error guys? It's related to the texture streaming and I have suspicion was created because of the livery update? Come on guys Ferrari don't deserve this bug or if you ask me any car. Having graphical glitches all the time in front of your eyes is not a good experience.

Ok, guys, seriously this thing is still in the game, how you broke it in the first place with the new patch I expected to be resolved what the hell.

I must be blind. I don't see anything wrong where you're pointing at.

1 hour ago, Ho3n3r said:

I must be blind. I don't see anything wrong where you're pointing at.

Well actually the borders where the center of the halo is connected must have very fine Bevel but the texture streaming somehow is broken there and instead of a beveled edge there is broken geometry with triangles also the shadow is bugged there this problem is on all cameras not only in cockpit view.